ACPC B.Plan Admission 2023: Candidates who are interested to do a bachelor of the planning course should visit the official website of ACPC for downloading the application form. You can also have an option to apply online on the official website. Candidates can visit the official website for notification, booklet, counseling process regarding ACPC Bachelor of Planning admission 2023.
ACPC B.Plan Admission 2023
In this article, we are giving more details on ACPC B.Plan admission 2023 regarding eligibility criteria, application form, counseling process, exam dates, and schedule.
ACPC B.Plan eligibility criteria 2023
- Candidates must have qualified in Gujcet 2023 exam.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination in science stream with mathematics and physics are compulsory subjects and Biology/Technical Vocational subjects/Computer science/Engineering drawing/chemistry are the optional subjects with minimum 40% marks for ST/SC/SEBC in all subjects and 45% marks for open category candidates.
ACPC B.Plan Reservation Criteria 2023
Candidates who are belonging to ST/SC/SEBC and other categories they have some percentage of seat reservation in the ACPC B.Plan admission process. Below we have given in a tabular form on how much percentage of the seat is allowed for each category.
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, including Widows and orphan of any Cast||27%|
|Unreserved Economically Weaker Section||10%|
ACPC B.Plan Admission Process 2023
Candidates who are applying for the bachelor of the planning course should also know the admission process. The following steps will be conducted for the admission process.
- Candidates have to fill the ACPC B.Plan application form with the necessary details along with the requisite documents.
- After filling the application form, pay the requisite amount of application fee by using payment gateways.
- After the completion of the ACPC B.Plan admission process, the merit list will be released on the official website. The merit list is prepared on the basis of merit marks in the qualifying exam.
- Now, candidates have to attend for the counseling process that will be held at Ground Floor Help Centre, ACPC building (L. D. Engineering Campus), and Ahmedabad.
- The ACPC B.Plan will be conducted according to the schedule.
- Candidates whose name in the merit list should present at the counseling center before 30 minutes of schedule time.
- Now, candidates have to pay Rs.20000/- as a token fee in cash at the Admission Committee for Professional Courses for confirmation of their seats.
- Finally, applicants have to report at the colleges/Institutions in which they got admission seats. Candidates should verify all the documents at the respective college/institution for confirmation of the admission seat.
Read also : ACPC Choice Filling 2023
ACPC B.Plan Merit List 2023
The admission committee of the professional course will declare the merit list on the official website. Candidates who had applied for the ACPC B.plan admission can visit the official website to download the merit list and also should know whether his/her name is in the ACPC merit list pdf. Candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks secured in the qualifying exam.
ACPC B.Plan Counselling 2023
Candidates whose name in the merit list have to attend for the counseling as per the scheduled dates at Ground Floor Help Centre, ACPC building (L. D. Engineering Campus), and Ahmedabad. Candidates have to submit all the academic documents and certificates at the counseling venue.
Documents to be carried before filling the ACPC B.Plan Application form
- SSC Examination Marksheet
- HSC Examination Marksheet/All semester mark sheets for Diploma holders.
- Transfer Certificate/School Leaving certificate.
- Caste Certificate
- Non Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate of the family.
- EWS certificate
- Marksheet of National Aptitude Test In Architecture (NATA)
- Marksheet of Construction Technology Aptitude Test In Architecture
- Physical disability certificate
- A Copy of Income certificate
- Latest passport size photograph of the candidate.
ACPC B.Plan Application form 2023
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria should submit the ACPC B.Plan Admission 2023 application form from the official website. Candidates who selected for the bachelor of planning admission course will be given the seat in all Government, Grant-in-Aid &Self-financed Institutes of Gujarat. To get selected, first, you have to apply for the ACPC B.plan course. We have given the steps below to follow for the submission of the ACPC application form for the Bachelor of planning course.
1. Candidates have to access the official website of the Admission committee of professional courses for applying online.
2. Now candidates should download the application form in pdf format by clicking the application form link.
3. In the downloaded application form, fill all the details with the necessary information and also paste the passport size photo on the application form.
4. After filling the application form, attach all the self-attested documents as specified in the ACPC B.Plan Admission 2023 notification booklet.
5. Along with the application form attach the Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.350/- in favor of the “Admission Committee for Professional Courses” payable at Ahmedabad.
6. Now you have to send the application form along with DD to the address L. D. College of Engineering Campus, Ahmedabad through post/courier/in person.
Read also : ACPC Admission 2023
Schedule for ACPC B.Plan admission 2023
ACPC B.plan scheduled dates are given in a tabular form below. Candidates who are planning to pursue a bachelor of planning course in the colleges/Institutions in the state of Gujarat, they have to know the important dates to apply for the registration process. We have all the dates and events in a tabular form. The ACPC B.plan scheduled date helps the candidates to run the admission process smoothly.
|Downloading application form from the website and attaching with necessary documents and payment of application fee at ACPC||Will be updated later|
|Provision list of Institutes will be declared on||Will be updated later|
|Merit list will be announced on||Will be updated later|
|Payment of fee and counseling will be held on||Will be updated later|
|Admission cancellation at ACPC Building, L D College of Engineering, Ahmedabad||Will be updated later|
|Vacant seats remained will be declared on the website||Will be updated later|
|Counseling – 2 and Deposition of Tuition Fees (if required against cancellation and non reported) at ACPC Building, Room no. 118 at 2 PM, LDCE||Will be updated later|
|The academic term will be commenced from||Will be updated later|
Read also : ACPC Diploma to Degree Admission 2023
FAQ’s on ACPC B.Plan Admission 2023
Q) Which Body Conducts ACPC B.Plan Admission 2023?
Admission Committee of Professional courses has the authority to conduct Bachelor of Planning admission 2023.
Q) On which website ACPC B.Plan admission 2023 is accepted?
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply online from the official website jacpcldce.ac.in
Q) What is the amount of ACPC B.Plan registration application fee?
Candidates have to pay the registration fee of Rs.350/- in the form of cash/DD in favor of the Admission Committee for Professional Courses” payable at Ahmedabad.
Q) On what basis ACPC B.plan admission seat is allotted to the candidates?
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks secured in the qualifying exam. The merit list will be declared on the official website.
Q) What is the Full Form of ACPC?
ACPC stands for the admission committee of Professional courses.