ACPC Degree/Diploma Pharmacy Admission 2020: ACPC invited applications for admission into the first year of Degree/Diploma pharmacy after 12th Standard (Science stream). ACPC will carry out the web-based counseling process online. Candidates who are interested may apply online from the official website. ACPC Degree/Diploma online registration is compulsory. Candidates can avail this opportunity by applying online from today onwards. You can apply online until the 24th of August 2020.
The entire ACPC Pharmacy admission 2020 process is online. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria have to apply for the Degree/Diploma course online only. No application is accepted offline. After filling the ACPC Pharmacy application form online, pay the prescribed amount of application fee by using the payment gateway. Now, the registration for ACPC Pharmacy admission going to be completed.
Here in this article, we will give all the details on ACPC Degree/Diploma admission 2020 regarding eligibility criteria, application form, counseling process, choice filling process e.t.c
Overview of ACPC Degree/Diploma Pharmacy 2020
|Name of the organization||The admission committee of professional Courses (ACPC)|
|Courses offered||Degree/Diploma Pharmacy|
|Starting date for application is||20th June 2020|
|Last Date for application is||24th August 2020|
|Selection Process||On the basis of merit|
ACPC Degree/Diploma Pharmacy Eligibility
The aspiring candidate shall have passed Std. 12 (Science Stream) from a single board with three subjects with Physics and Chemistry as two compulsory subjects and third subject as an optional subject from Mathematics or Biotechnology or Biology as prescribed by the concerned board, and shall have appeared in the Entrance examination as specified for respective criteria of seats as mentioned below.
A.For 95% seats of the total sanctioned intake of Government/Grant-in-Aid Institutions and 50% of the total sanctioned intake of unaided Institutions: A candidate shall have obtained minimum Qualification as mentioned above from schools located in Gujarat state in line with other eligibility criteria from recognized board duly stated in admission rules, and shall have appeared in GUJCET – 2020 examination.
B.For 5% seats of the total sanctioned intake of Government/Grant-in-Aid Institutions: A candidate shall have obtained minimum Qualification as mentioned above from schools located in India (including Gujarat State) duly affiliated with any recognized board, and shall have appeared in JEE (Main)-2020 / NEET-2020 examination. For further details please refer notifications related to admission rules issued by the Government of Gujarat from time to time. All such notification is available on the official website of the committee.
Note: If a candidate is eligible for both the above-stated criteria [A] and [B], he/she can apply for both from a single application only. The details of the same are given in the Information brochure (e-Booklet) available on the committee’s website.
ACPC Degree/Diploma Registration Process
Those who want to apply for the ACPC Pharmacy course should register themselves from the official website. Before registering for the ACPC Pharmacy admission process should meet the eligibility criteria as set by the admission committee. Below we have given the steps in a detailed manner. Candidates can follow the steps for the admission process.
- First, you have to log in to the official website www.gujacpc.nic.in
- Now Click on the New Candidate registration link.
- Enter all the details of yours such as name, mobile number, valid email id.
- Also, choose your user id and password, enter the security pin, and click on the submit button.
- Now verify all the details once again, you can also choose the Edit option for correcting the incorrect details.
- You need to verify your mobile number by generating OTP. The validity of the OTP is 15 minutes. After verifying the OTP, You will get a confirmation through SMS regarding User Profile with ID.
- The User id and password are necessary for subsequent logins.
Profile Creation of Registered candidates
- Now login to the ACPC portal by using login id and password.
- After that click on the Edit/View application form.
- Now candidates have to enter the details in the ACPC Pharmacy application form such as Candidates’s name, Mother Name, Father Name, Gender, Nationality, Domicile, Category, Physically Handicapped, In-servicemen, Tuition Fee Waiver. Also, enter the family income details in the application form.
- Candidates can also view/edit the contact details in the application form. Fill the details in the correspondence address and permanent address section.
- Upload the scanned documents of Passport size photograph and school leaving certificate.
- Now you have successfully created the profile.
After successful Creation of profile for registered candidates
After the successful creation of a common profile by the candidates, now enter the Diploma/Degree pharmacy course name in the application form.
Now enter all the academic details in the application form and also upload necessary documents. So, candidates are advised to keep all the pdf scanned documents while submission of the ACPC Pharmacy application form 2020.
Now, candidates should verify the details in the application form once again to find any mistakes in it. If the details found are correct, now click on the Preview and Final Submit button.
After submission of the application form, it will be redirected to the payment page for the payment of registration fees. Now candidates have to pay the requisite amount of application fee by using any of the payment gateways as mentioned there.
Documents required for filling the ACPC Degree/Diploma Pharmacy Application is
- HSC (10+2 Marksheet)
- The valid income certificate for TFWs candidates.
- Valid caste certificate for SC/ST Candidates
- Non Creamy layer certificate for Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)
- Caste Certificate for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)
- In-servicemen candidate certificate
- Ex-servicemen candidates certificate
- The person with Disability (PwD) Candidates certificate
ACPC Degree/Diploma Choice Filling 2020
- Candidates should visit the official website for ACPC Pharmacy Choice filling process.
- Candidates can log in to the ACPC portal by using a login id and password.
- Now click on the choice filling option.
- After clicking, a new page displays on the computer screen.
- Now give the options in the choice filling page of your preferred options such as institute name, district name e.t.c
- You can also add number of choices to the previous ones. This can be done by click on the “ADD” button.
- After filling the choices click on the submit button.
ACPC Degree/Diploma Pharmacy Mock Round
Candidates can participate in Mock Round counseling. Mock round scheduled to be conducted on the mentioned dates only before actual counseling starts. Mock Round is the trial process conducted to the candidates to get experience and know the counseling process for not doing mistakes in the actual round counseling. After the mock round counseling process candidates can also view the mock round result on the official website by logging with the user id and password.
Candidates who participated in the mock round process, they will be in a position to attend for the actual round counseling process. You can also view the cut off marks of various institutions on the website.
How to Correct the details in the ACPC Degree/Diploma Application Form
It is advised to the candidates don’t make mistakes while submitting the application form. Suppose if you have submitted the application form with the incorrect details and you have come to know this after the final submission of the application form. From there onwards you don’t have a chance to edit/change in the application form.
If you want to make any changes in the application form then you have to contact the ACPC authorities. You can get their contact address on the official website.
ACPC Degree/Diploma Pharmacy Admission Procedure For Govt Seats
We have given the admission procedure for the candidates who are willing for Govt seat
- The admission committee shall responsible for preparing the merit list as per rules. The merit list is prepared after the verification of submitted documents.
- The Merit list is uploaded on the official website only. You can download the merit list by logging in to the account using login id and password.
- The counseling procedure and the dates will be announced by the committee on the website and also by the prominent newspapers in the state.
- Now, the candidate must participate in the choice filling process and give the order of preference of choices of courses, Institutions/colleges online. Candidates will be given an allotted seat on the basis of the merit, the seats available, category of the candidates e.t.c.
- The merit list will be declared on the official website. You can download/view the merit list. You can also take the print out of the information letter and bank receipt from the website.
- Now candidates have to pay the tuition fee online or in the prescribed banks. The admission will get confirmed after the completion of the payment of tuition fees.
- Candidates have to pay the tuition fee within due dates. If he/she fails the payment of tuition fee, the allotted admission seat will be canceled. In the next round counseling, the same seat, course, and institution will be rejected to the candidate for the admission.
ACPC Pharmacy Admission Procedure for Management Seat
The admission process for the management seat is also conducted online only. The counseling and finalization will be managed by the concerned college or Institution. The merit shall be displayed on the concerned website or college.
Documents should be submitted for the verification are:
- SSC Examination (Std X) mark sheet
- HSC Examination (Std XII) mark sheet
- JEE/NEET/Gujcet Marksheet as applicable
- Transfer Certificate or School Leaving certificate
- Non Creamy Layer certificate
- Income certificate
- Other certificates
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2020 reservation seats
ACPC also reserved some admission seats for the following categories below. Candidates who belong to SC, ST, SEBC category candidates can apply for the ACPC Pharmacy admission under the reservation category. Those category candidates have a great chance to get an admission seat in good institutions/colleges.
|Category||Percentage of Reservation|
|Economically Weaker Sections||10%|
|Socially and Educationally backward classes||27%|
ACPC Degree/Diploma Pharmacy Merit list 2020
Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks secured in the HSC (10+2) standard exams and the qualifying exams. The ACPC Pharmacy merit list will be released on the official website. Candidates can download the merit list to know the name is listed in the pdf or not. Candidates who have their name on the merit list will have to attend for the counseling process.
ACPC Degree/Diploma Pharmacy Counselling 2020
ACPC Pharmacy counseling process will be held online on the mentioned dates. Candidates have to visit the website regularly for any updates on the ACPC Pharmacy counseling process. In the counseling round, candidates have to give the options of their preference of choices. After the counseling process, ACPC will release the provisional seat allotment on the official website.
ACPC Pharmacy 2020 Scheduled Dates
Candidates who are interested to apply for ACPC Degree Pharmacy and ACPC Diploma pharmacy may apply from 20th July 2020 to 24th August 2020. The dates for counseling, choice filling, Mock round, Merit list are not declared. When the official notification gets release for the remaining events we update this page with the latest dates.
Note down the ACPC Pharmacy schedule dates in a notebook. It will become very easy for you to look at the dates for each and every event.
|Distribution of information booklets with PIN||to be announced|
|Online registration & submission of the filled registration form||20 Jul – 24 Aug 2020|
|Finalization of Institute Seat Matrix||to be announced|
|Declaration of provisional merit list||to be announced|
|Choice Filling for Mock Round||to be announced|
|Declaration of the result of Mock Round||to be announced|
|Declaration of final merit list||to be announced|
|Final List of Institutes and Seat Matrix||to be announced|
|Filling & alteration of choices by the candidates to actual admission Round-1||to be announced|
|Declaration of first allotment list||to be announced|
|Deposition of tuition fees in the bank and online generation of Admission Slip||to be announced|
|Online Cancellation of admission Round 1||to be announced|
|Display of vacancy after Round 1||to be announced|
|Consent for reshuffling and alteration of
choices if any: Round-2
|to be announced|
|Declaration of Allotment List for Round-2||to be announced|
|Deposition of token fees in bank and online generation of admission slip||to be announced|
|Online Cancellation of admission for Round-2||to be announced|
|Display of vacancy after Round-2||to be announced|
FAQ’s on ACPC Degree/Diploma Pharmacy Admission 2020
Q.)Where Can I apply for ACPC Diploma/Degree Pharmacy Admission 2020?
Applicants can access the gujacpcadm.nic.in to apply for ACPC Pharmacy admission 2020.
Q.)What is the eligibility required to apply for ACPC Pharmacy admission 2020?
Candidates must have passed the 12th standard pass for the admission into pharmacy course
Q.) Where can I get the PIN for the ACPC Pharmacy registration Process?
Candidates may get the ACPC Diploma/Degree Pharmacy PIN Booklet from the designated branches.
Q.)On Which basis ACPC Degree/Diploma Pharmacy admission is allotted to the candidates?
Candidates will be given admission seats on the basis of merit i.e the marks secured in the HSC 12th standard subjects.
Q) Where Can I Download the ACPC Diploma/Degree Pharmacy Merit list?
Candidates have to visit the official website of ACPC to download the merit list for the Degree/Diploma Pharmacy courses.
Q) What is the process for applying for the ACPC Degree/Diploma Pharmacy Course?
To apply for ACPC Diploma/Degree Pharmacy course, candidates have to visit the official website of gujacpcadm.nic.