ACPC Diploma to Degree Admission 2023: Admission Committer For Professional Courses (ACPC) invites application form for admission into diploma to degree courses. Eligibility applicants need to register their profile or name on the official website gujacpcadm.nic.in. After registration, applicants need to download the registration slip and should visit the helpline centers along with necessary documents for verification of the documents.
ACPC Diploma to Degree Admission 2023
After verification, the authorities will declare the provisional merit on the official website. Candidates can log in to the account with the login id and password to download the ACPC Diploma to Degree (D2d) merit list. Candidates can now fill their choices and can lock them. After that, the final allotment seat is declared. Candidates who got allotment will have to pay the tuition pay at designated ICICI branches.
[ACPC Choice Filling 2023 – Direct Link]
In this article, we are going to give you complete details on ACPC Diploma to Degree Admission 2023, application form, eligibility, merit list, Admission procedure e.t.c.
ACPC Diploma to Degree Admission 2023 Eligibility
Education Qualification: In order to qualify for the admission process, the candidates must have passed with minimum aggregate marks in the previous academic years from the Technical Education Board (TEB) or recognized university/institute approved by AICTE.
General category candidates must have 45% marks and reserved category candidates must have 40% marks
ACPC Degree to Diploma 2023 Application Form
For registration, candidates have to visit the official website. We have given the steps below to register in the ACPC for the admission process.
- First, candidates have to register on the official website. For this, you should log in to the official website of acpc.
- If you are a new user for the portal. Click on the New User Registration link.
- A new window is displayed on the screen showing a new registration form.
- Now, the candidate has to choose the course name i.e Degree to Diploma and should wait until other options will be displayed on the screen.
- Now select the Diploma passing board/University Enter Enrolment/Reg/Seat No., user ID, 14 digit PIN, Name according to the Diploma passing marks memo, and also enter the appropriate details.
- Verify all the details in the form is correct or not. If the details are correct click on the “Submit” button.
- Now, the candidate’s registration page is displayed on the screen.
- Now, the candidate has to fill the personal details in the form and also set the password. Remember the user id and password that helps in login the user account.
- After filling all the details, click on the “I Accept” option. After that click on the submit button. If the mandatory fields are incomplete then the registration process is not accepted.
- After filling all the mandatory fields only click on the “Submit” button.
- If you want to edit any data you can do it by clicking on the “Edit Registration” option.
- Once again verify all the details in the application form. If all the details are correct click on confirm registration details button.
- Now candidates have to take the print out of the Registration form.
- For the confirmation of registration, Candidates have to visit the Helpline center with two copies of Registration details, self attested copies of all relevant documents. Candidates and the parent/Guardian must sign at the bottom of the registration copy.
- Candidates have to carry original documents at the helpline center for verification purposes.
- After verification of all the documents, the registration slip and the sign on the slip will be provided to the candidates as a confirmation of the registration process.
- After successful registration of ACPC Diploma to Degree Admission 2023, the authorities will release a merit rank on a stipulated date. The candidates can download the merit rank on the official website www.gujacpcadm.nic.in by login on it with the user id and password.
[ACPC Engineering Admission 2023- Register Here]
ACPC Diploma to Degree Admission 2023 procedure:
- The merit list of the candidates shall be uploaded on the official website.
- ACPC authorities prepare the merit list on the basis of the marks of the previous academic years
- Based on the merit list, candidates will be given admission in the respective institutions and colleges
- Only the merit list is considered for admission.
- The candidates whose name in the merit list shall have to attend for the counseling session conducted by the ACPC authorities.
- The counseling process scheduled to be conducted online only. And, the ACPC authorities take responsibilities for conducting the counseling.
- The dates for the ACPC Diploma to Degree counseling will be released on the official website.
- However, the candidates will also get information about counseling dates via from prominent newspapers of the locality.
- To appear for the counseling process, candidates should register themselves online on the official website.
- After registration for the counseling, candidates have to do the choice filling of their preferences and lock the choices.
- Now, the candidates should upload necessary documents to complete the registration of the Nocounseling process.
- Now the authorities will allot the seat of their preferred college to the eligible applicants.
- Now the candidates should pay the tuition fee in the allotted college in stipulated time.
- Candidates will get complete details on ACPC Diploma to Degree admission process on the official university website.
Read also: ACPC Schedule 2023
Documents Required with the Application Form are
Candidates are required to submit the following documents at the help center along with the registration form. The documents should be original. The authorities will scrutinize the documents for verification purposes.
- 10th / SSC (Secondary School Certificate) Marks Memo
- HSC (Higher Secondary School Certificate) Marksheet
- Transfer Certificate (TC)/School Leaving Certificate
- Caste Certificate for Scheduled caste, Scheduled Tribe (ST), Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), and Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC) issued by the Govt of Gujarat State.
- Physical Disability Certificate
- Ex-Servicemen Certificate
- Copy of In-servicemen certificate
- Income certificate
- Candidate’s photograph issued by board/Universities
- Aby other certificates required.
Read also: ACPC B.Plan Admission 2023
ACPC Diploma to Degree Application Fee
The candidates have to pay the registration fee of Rs.300/- at designated ICICI branches.
ACPC Diploma to Degree 2023 Admission Schedule Dates
|Distributed of PIN at ICICI Branches||To be announced later|
|Online Registration, Verification of Documents at the help center is||will be updated later|
|The date for Editing of Registration Details||will be updated later|
|Provisional list of Seat Matrix and Institutions||will be updated later|
|Provisional Merit list Shall be declared on||will be updated later|
|Online choice of Filling (Mock round)||will be updated later|
|Mock Round Results will be displayed on||will be updated later|
|Final Merit List will be declared on||will be updated later|
|Alteration of choices, locking choice for actual admission on||will be updated later|
|First Allotment of Admission will be declared on||will be updated later|
|Online generation of registration slip and payment of Tuition fee at designated ICICI Branches||will be updated later|
|Academic will be commenced from||will be updated later|
|Cancellation of admission through online is||will be updated later|
|After the actual admission display of allotted seats||will be updated later|
|For Upgradation commencement on||will be updated later|
|Deposition of the Tuition fee in designated ICICI Branches after up-gradation if any changes in the seat, Institution.||will be updated later|
|After Up-gradation the cancellation of admission is||will be updated later|
|After Up-gradation the seats will be displayed on||will be updated later|
Read also: ACPC M.Plan Admission 2023
ACPC Diploma to Degree Reservation of Seats
Candidates who are seeking of Diploma to Degree admission and they are the origin of Gujarat some of the seats will be reserved for them who fall under the following categories given below.
|Category||Percentage of Seats|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||10%|
|Socially and Economically Backward classes including orphan||27&|
The candidates have to produce an original caste certificate at the time of verification in Helpline centers. If he/she fails to produce, then they will not be considered under the category mentioned in the registration form
ACPC Diploma to Degree Branch Eligibility
|S.No||Qualifying Examinations||Bachelor of Engineering and Technology courses|
|1.||Civil Engineering||(a) Civil Engineering
(b) Water Resource Management
|2.||Transportation Engineering||(a) Civil Engineering
(b) Water Resource Management
|3.||Mechanical Engineering||(a) Mechanical Engineering
(b) Aeronautical Engineering
(c) Industrial Engineering
(d) Manufacturing Engineering
(e) Nano Technology
|4.||Electrical Engineering||(a) Electrical Engineering
(b) Electrical and Electronics Engineering
|5.||Environmental Engineering||(a) Environmental Engineering
(b) Environmental Science and Technology/
|6.||(a) Bio-Medical Engineering
(b)Advanced Diploma in Medical Instrumentation
|(a) Bio-medical Engineering
(b) Bio-medical and Instrumentation Engineering
|7.||Chemical Engineering||(a) Chemical Engineering
(b) Bio-technology Engineering
(c) Chemical Technology
(d) Nano Technology
(e) Petroleum Engineering
|8.||Petrochemical Technology||(a) Chemical Engineering
(b) Petroleum Engineering
|9.||Electronics and Communication Engineering||(a) Electronics and Communication Engineering
(b) Electrical and Electronics Engineering
(c) Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
(d) Electronics Engineering
(e) Information and Communication Technology
|10.||Computer Engineering||(a) Computer Engineering
(b) Computer science and Engineering
|11.||Information Technology||(a) Information Technology
(b) Information and Communication Technology
|12.||Instrumentation and Control Engineering||(a) Instrumentation and Control Engineering
(b) Robotics And Automation
|13.||Power Electronics Engineering||(a) Power Electronics Engineering
(b) Electrical and Electronics Engineering
|14.||Post Diploma in Diary Engineering||Food Processing Technology|
|15.||Mechatronics Engineering||Mechatronics Engineering|
|16.||Metallurgy Engineering||(a) Metallurgy Engineering
(b) Nano Technology
|17.||(a) Textile Manufacturing Technology
(b) Textile Designing
|(a) Textile Technology
(b) Textile Engineering
|18.||Textile Processing Technology||(a) Textile Processing Engineering
(b) Textile Production Engineering
|19.||Tool and Die Making||(a) Production Engineering
(b) Manufacturing Engineering
|20.||Automobile Engineering||(a) Automobile Engineering
(b) Industrial Engineering
|21.||Plastic Engineering||(a) Plastic Technology
(b) Plastic Engineering
|22.||Mining Engineering||Mining Engineering|
|23.||Rubber Technology||Rubber Technology|
|24.||Fabrication Technology||Production Engineering|
|25.||Agricultural Engineering||Agricultural Engineering|
|26.||Aeronautical Engineering||Aeronautical Engineering|
|27.||Marine Engineering||Marine Engineering|
ACPC Diploma to Degree Admission 2023 FAQ’s
Q) Where Can I apply for ACPC Diploma to Degree Admission 2023?
A) Candidates can visit the official website gujacpcadm.nic.in for registration of ACPC Diploma to Degree admission.
Q) What is the eligibility required to apply for ACPC Degree to Diploma?
A) Candidates must have minimum aggregate marks in the previous years. For full details read the entire article for eligibility criteria.
Q) Where can I get the PIN for registration of ACPC?
A) Candidates can get the PIN at the designated ICICI Branches of Gujarat.
Q) On Which basis ACPC Diploma admission is allotted to the candidates?
A) Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit by taking semester subjects of the previous year's course.
Q) Where Can I Download the ACPC Diploma to Degree Merit list?
A) Candidates can download the provisional merits from the website gujacpcadm.nic.in
Q) How can I log in to the registration portal of ACPC Diploma to Degree (D2d) admission?
A) Candidate can use the login id and password to login to your account to view your registration details.