ACPC Engineering Admission 2023: ACPC invites online application form from the eligible students for the admission into B.tech/B.E Courses. Candidates who possess qualifications will have to visit the official website gujacpc.in. To participate in the ACPC Admission process candidates should do choice filling and choose the unlimed number of colleges from the available list. After that, ACPC releases a merit list based on the cutoff, number of colleges, and seat allotment. To know more details on ACPC Engineering admission 2023 regarding eligibility, counseling, merit list, application form, how to apply read the entire article below without skipping it.
The qualified candidates are only allowed to participate in the ACPC Engineering counseling process. Candidates can get the admission in various institution in government institutions and also management institutes in Gujarat state.
Overview of ACPC Engineering Admission 2023
Due to this pandemic situation, the entire admission process is online. Candidates are requested to follow the important instructions given here.
- The online registration of ACPC engineering admission will starts from 09th July 2023 to 08th August 2023
- Candidates have to pay the registration fee of Rs.300/- through online only.
- The entire admission process is online. It is advised to the candidates that no documents are accepted through offline.
- CBSE and ICSE Board candidates need to complete the registration process by uploading an internet mark sheet and also need to give school affiliation numbers instead of School Index numbers.
- So, applicants who are interested to apply for the engineering admission course should visit the official website of the admission committee i.e www.gujacpc.nic.in or www.jacpcldce.ac.in.
- Candidate can follow the instruction below for filling the ACPC Engineering admission registration form 2023.
ACPC Engineering Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must possess the eligibility to get admission in ACPC Engineering courses. Some of the qualifications required by the candidate to apply for ACPC Engineering admission 2023.
- Candidates must have obtained the Class 12th pass in science stream with a minimum of 45% marks and for SC/ST/EBC candidates should possess 40% marks.
- Candidates should have appeared for the GUJCET Entrance exam 2023 and have studied in the school of Gujarat state only and also the parents should be the origin of Gujarat.
- The candidates must have appeared for JEE Main 2023 exam and have studied any school in India.
ACPC Engineering Admission Quota 2023
|In-Serviceman and Ex-Serviceman||1%|
|Physically Disable candidate (more than 40%)||4%|
|Economically Weaker Sections (OPEN-EWS)||10%|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC),
including Widows and orphan of any caste
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||15%|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||7%|
ACPC Merit List 2023 For Engineering Admission
The authorities of ACPC will release the merit list for the common engineering admission courses on the official website jacpcldce.ac.in. Candidates can log in to the official website using Login ID and Password to download the ACPC Engineering admission merit list. Merit list for both GUJCET and JEE Main will be released separately. We let you in this article how the marks are calculated.
For GUJCET 2023 Applicants
- GUJCET marks contain 40% weightage
- PCM Subjects contain 60% weightage
For JEE Main Applicants
- It is prepared on the basis of All India Rank of JEE (Main) examination for the corresponding year.
ACPC Engineering Admission 2023 choice filling
Candidates are allowed to submit their choices of courses and colleges in the choice filling round for the admission into ACPC Engineering 2023 admission. Candidates can choose the number of colleges in the choice filling. After allotment of the seat to the candidates, they have to report to the particular college within 3 days of allotment.
ACPC Engineering Admission Application Form 2023
Candidates who are willing to seek admission for engineering courses should follow the instructions while registration. While filling the registration form, candidates have to upload requisite documents and submit them. After submission of the application form, pay the registration fee by using internet banking, Debit card, Credit card e.t.c. The entire details for submission of ACPC Application for engineering course are given below.
Steps to Register for ACPC Engineering Admission 2023
- Candidates who are interested to apply for engineering admission should visit the official website www.gujacpc.nic.in
- If you are applying for the first time, click on the “New Registration” link or login to the portal using a login id and password.
- After clicking on the New Registration. Now fill the basic details such as Candidates Name, Mobile Number, Email Id, and also choose your User id and Password and then enter the security PIN in the box. After giving all the details, Now Click on the submit button.
- A Pop up box is displayed on the screen with Yes or No option.
- Now Click on Yes option.
- The Review page is displayed on the screen with the details you have submitted.
- After verifying the details, if you found the submitted details are correct now click on the Final Submit button.
- Another pop up is displayed on the screen for verification of mobile number through OTP for successful registration of application form.
- Now Enter the One Time Password (OTP) you have got and also enter the security pin in the box.
- Now, Click on the Verify and Final Submit button.
- After that, Your User id is displayed on the screen. Note down it to complete the profile of the ACPC Engineering admission application form.
- You will also get SMS for confirmation of Registration. You have to Now login and create a profile, for that, you have to click to login and complete profile.
- Now Login with credentials such as login id and password.
- Now the page is displayed on the screen for the courses you want to apply for B.E/B. Tech, B.Pharma/D.Pharma, Combined MBA/MCA.
- Now Click on the personal details section. Fill the personal details of yours such as Candidate’s name, Father NAME, Mother Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, Domicile, Category (Physically Handicapped, Ex-servicemen, Percentage of disability) and Other information such as Family Annual Income, Free Ship card.
- After filling all the personal details in the ACPC Engineering admission application form, now click on SAVE & NEXT button.
- Now Upload Passport size photographer and Date of Birth certificate such as school leaving certificate/SSC Marks memo and also indicate document no of respective columns.
- After uploading the documents, now click on the “Submit & Preview” button.
- After that, the Application number is generated and the same is displayed on the computer screen. Please note down the application number for future references.
- Proceed further to complete the “Incomplete details” in the dashboard. You can also view the status of the dashboard.
- Now Click on the application form link.
Application Form Details
After clicking on the application form link, enter the following details given below.
Class 12th or Equivalent mark details
- Passing Status
- Passing Month
- Passing Year
- Qualification Exam State
- Qualification Exam District
- Passing Board
- Seat No/Roll No
- SID No
- School Index Number
- School/Institute Name
GUJCET Examination Details
- Gujcet Roll No
- GUJCET Application No
- Name of the candidate as per GUJCET Exam
- GUJCET SID No
- Category Certificate
- PWD Certificate
- HSC Marksheet
- Income Certificate
- ESM Certificate
- Free Ship card certificate
After giving all the details in the ACPC Engineering application form, now click on the final submit button. After that, you can pay the registration fee as Rs.300/-. Also, take the print out of the registration form for future use. It will be useful in the ACPC Counselling process.
Read also: ACPC Admission 2023
ACPC Engineering Admission 2023 dates
|Starting date for online registration of application is||8 Jul 2023 from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm|
|Last Date for submission of ACPC Engineering application form is||to be announced|
|Editing the details on||to be announced|
|Finalization of institute Seat Matrix||to be announced|
|Provisional Merit List will be declared on||to be announced|
|Choice Filling for Mock round||to be announced|
|Mock Result will be announced on||to be announced|
|Final Merit List will be declared on||to be announced|
|The final list of seat matrix and institutions||to be announced|
|Round-1: Alteration & Filling of choices by the applicants
for actual Admission:
|to be announced|
|First Allotment List going to be announced on||to be announced|
|Payment of Tuition Fees in the Bank and online
generation of admission slip
|to be announced|
|Admission Cancellation through online is||to be announced|
|Unveil of vacancy after Round-1||to be announced|
|Consent for Reshuffling and alteration of choices
if any: Round-2
|to be announced|
|Announcement of Second Allotment List||to be announced|
|Payment of Tuition Fees in the Bank and Online
generation of admission slip
|to be announced|
|Online Cancellation of Admission||to be announced|
|Display of Vacancy after Round-2||to be announced|
|Commencement of Academic Term||to be announced|
FAQ’s on ACPC Engineering Admission 2023
Q) How Can I Apply For ACPC Engineering Admission 2023?
A) Interested candidates can visit the official website of ACPC i.e www.gujacpc.nic.in or www.jacpcldce.ac.in for online registration of application form.
Q) . Is any Special reservation Quota for Girls in ACPC Engineering admission?
A) No reservation is applicable to girls.
Q) Where Should I verify all documents for verification? Do I need to go physically?
A) No need to go physically for verification of documents. All the verification will be done online only in the official portal ACPC.