ACPC Engineering Registration 2020: Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) has started the registration process for engineering admission from 9th July 2020 onwards. ACPC has clearly stated in the admission notice for the last date is 08th August 2020. Candidates who are interested to apply for ACPC Engineering admission can visit the website www.gujacpc.nic.in. Before applying it, candidates need to register themselves by verifying with OTP with their mobile number.
ACPC Engineering Registration 2020
After that, candidates with the credentials can fill the details in the application form by uploading necessary documents, paying the application fees, and more. The entire details on the ACPC Engineering Registration are given below. Go through it and you will not face any difficulty while filling the ACPC B.Tech Application form.
After submission of the ACPC Engineering registration form, counseling will be conducted on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in the entrance exams like ICSE, CBSE, JEE Mains, GUJCET and their prior qualifications. Therefore, no need to fill the separate form. For all the courses, candidates have to submit the single form and common ACPC Engineering Registration 2020.
Before filling the ACPC Engineering application form, know the eligibility details required whether you are fit for this admission course or not.
ACPC Engineering Registration 2020 Dates
|ACPC Engineering Application Registration Starts on||08th July 2020|
|Last Date For Registration||08th August 2020|
ACPC Engineering Admission 2020 Eligibility
- Candidates must have 12th Class pass in science with minimum 45% marks and in case of SC/ST/EWS/OBC category the minimum percentage pass is 40%
- And also should have appeared for GUJCET 2020 Exam and must have studied in the Gujarat state schools. The parents should be the origin of Gujarat/ serving in the category of services in Gujarat in the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Scheme / Sainik School.
The Candidate should have appeared for JEE Mains 2020 and studied in any schools in India.
How To Fill ACPC Engineering Admission Application Form 2020
New Candidate Registration
Creation of User id
Step 1 to Step 7
- Users should visit the official website of ACPC admission website i.e www
- Now Click on the “New Registration” link that is displayed on the bottom of the page.
- Now, Applicants able to fill the details in the ACPC Engineering admission application form such as Email Id, Phone number, Candidates id, User Id, and Password.
Verification of Submitted details
Step 8: Once again review the submitted details in the form. If the details are incorrect, correct it by simply clicking on the “EDIT” option button or click on the SUBMIT button for final submission.
Mobile Number Verification
Step 9: Now candidates have verified the mobile number. This can be done by entering the OTP Number that you have received to your mobile number. The validation of OTP is only 15 minutes. You need to enter this OTP with in the time.
Confirmation of User ID
After the mobile number verification. You will receive an SMS confirmation for the creation of User profile with ID
Profile Creation after Successful Registration
Step:1Now candidates can create their profile by logging again with the User ID and Password. And, also enter the security PIN.
Step2: Now candidates can enter the details or edit the ACPC Engineering admission application form. Below the following details, you can fill or edit it.
- Candidate Name: Enter your name as per SSC mark sheet
- Father Name: Enter Your Father Name
- Mother Name: Enter Your Mother Name
- Date of Birth: As per the School Leaving Certificate/HSC Certificate
- Gender: Enter Gender options given by there Female/Male/Transgender
- Nationality: Name the country you belongs to
- Domicile: Choose the choose you belong to
- Category: Candidates should give the option the category they belong to such as Socially and Economically Backward Classes (SEBC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Scheduled Caste (SC) / General (EWS) / General. Candidates should upload the relevant documents the category belongs to.
Sub Category Details
- Physically Handicapped: Yes/No
Candidates should have a 45% disability and also must have a disability certificate.
- Tuition Fee Waiver: Yes/No
To get TFW Benefits, candidates parent’s income must have less than 8 lakhs/annum and the income certificate should be uploaded by them as proof.
Step 3: View/Edit Contact Details
- In the correspondence, the address box needs to enter the current residential address of the candidates. Here, you can also give an alternate mobile number and email address.
- In the Permanent address, field enter the permanent residential address. If both are the same then you can give the permanent address as correspondence address.
Step 4: Edit/View Documents
- Now the candidates have to upload scanned passport photograph in .jpg
- Also, upload the school leaving certificate in the form of.pdf.
After Successful creation of Profile for registered Candidate (Application for individual programs)
Application Process for Degree Engineering
- For this, you have to click on the Degree Engineering course to fill the details
- You can also view your registration details here where your mobile number, name, email id address will be displayed.
- Once again you can also edit the details in the application form. The details once submitted here cannot be altered or change. So, be careful when you entering the details in the ACPC Engineering admission application form.
- Now the applicants have to upload the requisite documents such as HSC Marksheet, Scorecard of GUJCET 2020, and JEE Mains 2020.
- And also, Income and caste certificate should be uploaded in this step of ACPC Engineering application form 2020.
- After uploading the certificates, review the data and documents you have submitted. If the details are correct click on the Final Submit button.
- Now you redirected for the payment page. Now you can pay the requisite registration fee for the concerned course. The confirmation of payment will be reflected immediately.
Documents Required to Fill ACPC Engineering Application 2020
While filling the ACPC Engineering Registration form 2020, Candidates should be ready with the following documents with the specifications given below and the same should be uploaded.
- Passport size photo and it should be under 100 kb in the JPEG Format
- Aadhar Card / School Leaving certificate / Proof of Date of Birth: Candidates will have to upload this any of the documents as proof of date of birth and the document size is 200 Kb or lower in the pdf format.
- Certificate of Intermediate in pdf format
- If you are eligible for TFW, need to upload a scanned copy of the income certificate in the pdf format.
- If applicable, you need to upload a scanned copy of the caste certificate in the pdf format.
- If applicable, upload a scanned copy of the ex-servicemen / In servicemen certificate in the pdf format.
Required documents for the course you are applying
- Latest HSC Marksheet
- GUJCET 2020 scorecard
- JEE Mains 2020 Scorecard
How to Correct the details in the ACPC Engineering Application form 2020
The edit/modify the details in the application form is allowed before submitting the application form. After that not allowed for editing the details. By mistake, you have submitted the application form with incorrect details you can contact the ACPC authorities through their contact email id or number.
ACPC Engineering Registration Fee 2020
Candidates have to pay the Rs.300 as a registration fee. This can be done after the successful submission of the ACPC Engineering application form. Applicants can pay the registration fee by using Net Banking/Debit card/Credit card e.t.c
Contact details are:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call at 91-79-26566000
FAQ’s on ACPC Engineering Registration 2020
Q) What Does ACPC Stand for?
A) ACPC's full form is the Admission Committee for the professional courses and holds the authority to conduct admission for various engineering admission courses.
Q) Where can I register for ACPC Engineering Admission 2020?
A) Candidate can visit https://gujacpc.nic.in/ for the registration of engineering admission.
Q) Who will allow the seat to the applicants?
A) The authorities of ACPC will allot the seats on the basis of GUJCET 2020 /JEE Mains Score card.