ACPC M.Plan Admission 2023: Admission Committee of Professional Courses (ACPC) invites applications for admission into the Master of Planning courses. Candidates who are interested to join for the ACPC M.plan course have to appear for the PGCET 2023 exam. Candidates can download the ACPC M.plan admission 2023 application form the official website. The examination number is the same for both the PGCET exam and the ACPC M.plan course. Other details on ACPC Master of Planning admission such as eligibility criteria, counseling round, Merit list is given below.
Gujarat ACPC M.plan Admission 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||Gujarat ACPC|
|Type of the Exam||Under Graduation (UG)|
|Level of the Exam||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Admission Committee of the professional Courses|
|Courses offered||PG Courses (M.plan)|
|Mode of the Application||Online|
|Duration of the Exam||3 hours|
|Exam date||To be announced|
ACPC M.plan Admission 2023 eligibility criteria
Aspiring candidates must possess some eligibility for getting admission into the master of planning course. In order to get admission for M.plan courses, some minimum eligibility criteria should posses.
- Post Graduation in Geography or Economics or Sociology or
- Bachelor of Planning or
- B.E. / B. Tech. (Civil Engineering) or
- Bachelor of Architecture or
Candidates must have possess the following qualification from a recognized university. General category candidates must have secured 50% in the academic and SC/ST/EWS/SEBC category candidates must have 45%.
ACPC M.plan Application Form 2023
Candidates can get/download the application form from the ACPC official website or also you can get the application from the given direct links below. Before downloading the ACPC M.plan application form, candidates should read the eligibility criteria conditions that should be posses by the candidates.
[ACPC Schedule 2023 For All Courses]
Also, read the instructions carefully before filling the application form. Candidates who do not meet the eligibility criteria and had applied for the ACPC Master of Planning admission course their application will be rejected.
- Fill the ACPC M.plan application form with all the necessary details.
- Candidates should be kept ready for all the documents that are required or necessary while filling the ACPC M.plan application form 2023.
- Also, upload necessary documents such as passport size photo and signature
- After filling the application form verify all the data in the application whether it is correct or not.
- If the details are correct, click on the Final Submit button.
- After submission of the ACPC M.Plan admission 2023 application form, take the print out of it.
If you want to get detailed information on the ACPC M.plan Admission application form refers to the official website.
Read also : ACPC Admission 2023
ACPC M.plan Application Fee
After filling the application form, candidates must pay the application fee of Rs.500/- non-refundable in order to complete the registration process. The application fee can be payable in the form of DD/Cash in Favour of Admission Committee for Professional Courses” payable at Ahmedabad. The application form, DD, and necessary documents should be sent to the mentioned address on or before the mentioned dates. ACPC does not take responsibility for any delay of Post/Courier.
[ACPC Merit List 2023 PDF Download]
ACPC M.plan 2023 Paper Pattern
Are you preparing for the entrance exam to get admission into the M.plan course then you can read the following points below that are related to the exam pattern.
- The entrance is going to be conducted offline mode only.
- Candidates will have to solve the question paper within 90 minutes only.
- The pattern of the question paper is of objective type.
- The total question paper comprises of 100 questions.
- No negative marking scheme is applicable.
- For each question, 1 mark is given.
- You can get the detailed syllabus below section wise or subject-wise. Go through the sections, you will get an idea on which subjects should focus on.
ACPC M.Plan Syllabus
Aspiring candidates who want to take ACPC M.Plan admission should have appeared for the PGCET exam. The PGCET is an entrance exam conducted for the candidates who are planning to Join for the Master of Planning course. We have given the syllabus for the candidates who are preparing for the PGCET Exam. Candidates can prepare for the exam by knowing the syllabus that is given below.
General Knowledge (25 Marks)
- Authors & books of India
- General Science
- Geography of India
- History of India
- Current affairs
Urban Planning Related Questions (25 Marks)
- Urban Planning in India
- Urban Development in India
Logical Reasoning (25 Marks)
- Analytical reasoning
- true/false based questions (Boolean logic), seating arrangement, grid-based arrangement, linear and matrix arrangement
- Logical sequence.
English (25 Marks)
- Sentence correction
- Synonyms fill in the blanks
- Verbal reasoning, antonyms
- Reading Comprehension
Read also : ACPC Choice Filling 2023
ACPC M.plan Admission 2023 Merit list
- The candidate’s merit list will be declared on the official website.
- The merit list will be prepared by the authorities on the basis of the marks secured in the entrance exam.
- Merit list pdf contains the names of the candidates who have qualified for the counseling process.
- Candidates whose name in the merit list should attend for the ACPC M.plan counseling round that will be held on the mentioned dates.
- ACPC announces the counseling dates for the merit candidates on the official website.
- Candidates should attend for the counseling at ACPC Ahmedabad on the scheduled date without fail.
- The candidates should attend in person at the counseling venue to complete the admission process.
ACPC M.Plan Admission 2023 Scheduled Dates
The below table gives you information about ACPC M.Plan Admission 2023 Scheduled dates. Candidates who are going to apply for the ACPC M.Plan Course have to know these dates. So, candidates refer to the table below for ACPC M.Plan Exam Dates.
|Downloading of ACPC M.plan application form||to be announced|
|Declaration of the Provisional list of seats and institutes||to be announced|
|PGCET Exam Date||to be announced|
|Merit list Will be declared on||to be announced|
|payment of token fees & conduction of counseling at ACPC Building, L D College of Engineering, Ahmedabad||to be announced|
|Last date of cancellation of Admission at ACPC Building, L D College of Engineering, Ahmedabad||to be announced|
|The academic term will be commenced from||to be announced|
|Vacant seats available will be announced on the website is||to be announced|
|Granting Admission on Management Seats (MQ admission)||to be announced|
|Application form for vacant seats submitted at the institute is||to be announced|
|Display of Inter-se merit for Vacant quota admission at institute level||to be announced|
|Last date of Admission for vacant quota admission at the Institute||to be announced|
|Last date for File submission to ACPC for endorsement||to be announced|
Read also : ACPC Diploma to Degree Admission 2023
FAQ’s on ACPC M.Plan Admission 2023
1. Where can I get the application form for ACPC M.plan Admission 2023?
Candidates can get the ACPC M.plan admission 2023 from the official website www.jacpcldce.ac.in
2. On what basis merit list will be declared for ACPC M.plan admission 2023?
Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks secure in the PGCET Exam.
3.ACPC M.Plan admission counseling going to be conducted on?
ACPC Master of planning counseling going to take place on the official website www.jacpcldce.ac.in
4. What is the registration fee for ACPC M.Plan application form?
Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- as application fee in the form of cash or Demand Draft (DD) in favor of the Admission committee of professional courses (ACPC) payable at Ahmedabad.
5. Which Body Conducts M.plan admission 2023?
ACPC conducts the admission process for the Master of planning course.