ACPC M.E/M.Tech/M.Pharm Admission 2023: ACPC going to release the admission notification for the courses available in colleges and institutions in the Gujarat state. The courses are Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm), Master of Engineering and Technology. ACPC has a right to conduct the counseling process for this course. Those who want to apply for these courses will have to visit the official website of ACPC. The entire details on ACPC M.E/M.Tech/M. Pharm Admission 2023 like eligibility criteria, application form, and registration, cut off, selection process, merit list provided below in the article.
ACPC M.E/M.tech/M.Pharm Admission 2023
Candidate’s who is interested to pursue M.E, M.tech, M.pharm course from the prestigious universities or institutions can apply online from the official website. Candidates should possess the eligibility to involve in the admission process. We have also given the eligibility criteria required by the candidates to apply online for the following courses here.
After filling the application form, pay the registration fee. While filling the application form, candidates have to upload necessary documents. Fill the application form without doing any mistakes. After filling it, click on the submit button and also take the print out of the application. Take the application and supporting documents and visit the help centers for verification purposes. With the verification process, the registration will be completed.
ACPC M.E/M.Tech/M.Pharm 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To get admission for the following courses mentioned here, candidates must possess eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification.
- Candidates should have passed in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 50% in engineering and 55% in pharmacy and for SC/ST Category candidates 45% engineering and 50% in pharmacy.
- Engineering Candidates must have also qualified in GATE in relevant discipline and Pharmacy must have GPAT Score.
Read also: ACPC Schedule 2023
- Applicants must have secured 50% marks in relevant discipline in the engineering field and 55% in pharmacy and for SC/ST/EBC students the relaxation in marks is applicable i.e 45% in engineering and 50% in pharmacy.
- Candidates should have GATE qualified in the relevant discipline and for pharmacy must have GPAT.
- Candidates must have experience as a full time in research, academic, industrial in which they are seeking ACPC Admission.
ACPC M.E/M.Tech/M.arch Registration Form 2023
Both the Qualified GPAT/GATE and Non-GPAT/GATE candidates must apply online from the official website for getting admission. Before applying for this, candidates have to visit the ICICI Bank or nearby ICICI Branches to get PIN Cover by paying Rs.500/- in the form of cash non-refundable.
Now, candidates have to log in to the website portal i.e www.gujacpcadm.nic.in to apply online for the ACPC Admission within the applying dates only. After that, no registration of application is allowed.
Documents to be attached with the application form
- HSC Examination/12th Standard Marksheet
- GATE/GPAT Score Card
- Degree Certificate
- Diploma in Engineering Examination
- Transfer Certificate or School Leaving certificate
- Caste Certificate belonging to (SC/ST/SEBC)
- Physical Disability Certificate
- Sponsored certificate (In case of candidate is sponsored)
- Ex-servicemen certificate
- In-servicemen certificate
- Non Creamy Lawyer certificate
Read also: ACPC Admission 2023
ACPC M.E/M.Tech/M.Pharm Registration For Admission
- A candidate who is seeking ACPC ME, M.Tech, M.pharmacy admission shall apply online from the official website within the given stipulated time.
- Candidates who are interested to apply for more than one discipline shall have to make another registration for other disciplines and also must have eligibility.
- The admission committee announce the commencement of schedule of registration, counseling dates, list of helpline centers and date of registration through widely circulated newspapers, on the website e.t.c
- Candidates have to pay the registration fee at the level of admission committee or institution level decided by the ACPC committee.
- Candidates who made more than one registration for the same discipline will be considered for only registration and other registration in the same discipline will be canceled.
- After the registration, users have to take the print out the ACPC ME, M. Tech Registration form, and duly sign on it and attach self-attested documents along with the requisite documents and should submit them at the helpline centers for verification. The admission committee gives acknowledgment receipt to the candidates.
- The Help centers retain the original documents with them until the ACPC ME, M.Tech Admission process is completed and also the help centers are responsible for issuing or hand over the original documents and testimonials to the candidates after the completion of ACPC ME, M.tech admission.
- If the candidate is unable to produce original documents at the time of ACPC ME M.Tech Registration, he/she can pay the Rs.5000/- as a security deposit. The candidates can submit the documents within five working days and the Rs.5000/- will be refunded to the candidate after deducting Rs.5000/- as an expenditure recurring by the Admission Committee.
- If the candidate fails to produce documents within 5 days. The admission registration is canceled and the security deposit amount is forfeited.
ACPC M.E/M.Tech/M.Pharm Admission Procedure
- The admission shall be conducted online on the official portal
- Candidates who are eligible after verification of the documents the merit list is displayed on the ACPC website.
- Online counseling dates will be published on the website and also the information is passed to the candidates through various ways such as newspapers.
- On the scheduled date of Choice filling, candidates should visit the official website and can make choice filling preferences such as seat availability, colleges, discipline through online.
- After that, Committee uploads the provisional merit allotment merit list on the official website on the basis of availability of seats, category of the candidate, and disciplines.
- Now students can obtain the information letter and bank fee receipt copies from the website.
- Now, the candidates have to pay the fee as decided by the admission committee.
- Candidates have to pay the fee through online or bank branches designated by the ACPC admission committee in the stipulated time for confirmation of admission.
- If the seat remains vacant during the first phase counseling, candidates can attend for up-gradation of the allotted seat.
- If the candidate fails to pay the fee in the given time, he/she admission seat will be canceled
Read also: ACPC Choice Filling 2023
How to Correct the details in the ACPC M.E/M.Tech/M.Pharm Application form 2023
While filling the ACPC application form for the M.E, M.Tech, M.Pharm course, candidates must be careful in not doing any mistakes in the application form. After the final submission of the application form, no edit/changes are allowed to do in the ACPC application form. By mistake, if you have entered the wrong details in the application form and submitted the final button. You can’t edit it from there onwards.
If you want to correct the incorrect data in the application then you can contact the authorities of ACPC. You can contact them through mail id or number. Visit the official website daily for any updates on ACPC M.E/M.Tech/M.pharm admission 2023.
ACPC M.E/M.Tech/M.pharm Application Fee
After the completion of the registration of the admission process, candidates can pay the application fee of Rs.350/- on the mentioned dates. Users can pay the ACPC M.E/M.Tech/M.pharm application by using Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking e.t.c. After payment of application fee, take the print out of it.
ACPC M.E / M.Tech / M.PHARM Admission 2023 Dates
The admission committee of the Professional course declares the notification very soon on the official website. The notification contains all the information about ACPC M.E, M.Tech, M.Pharm 2023 admission schedule dates. As soon as the ACPC Notification 2023 is declared, download it and note down the important dates that help in the registration process. For every event, the dates are scheduled. On those dates only, candidates should do the process of admission.
|1.||PIN Cover distributes from ICICI branches are||To be Updated later|
|2.||Online registration, Verification of documents at help centers||To be Updated later|
|3.||Conducting PGCET – 2019 for different disciplines for Non-
GATE/ Non-GPAT candidates
|To be Updated later|
|4.||Last date for submission of Pending documents||To be Updated later|
|5.||Provisional Merit List will be declared on||To be Updated later|
|6.||Mock Round for Choice filling||To be Updated later|
|7.||Display of Result for Mock Round||To be Updated later|
|8.||Round 1: Alteration, Filling and locking of choices for actual admission||To be Updated later|
|9.||Merit list declared for First Allotment Round 1||To bet Updated later|
|10.||The academic term will be commenced from||To bet Updated later|
|11.||Paying Tuition fee at the designated bank branches/Online payment||To bet Updated later|
|12.||Up-Gradation/Reshuffling and Actual admission of Round 2||To bet Updated later|
|13.||After Round 2 Vacant seats are displayed||To bet Updated later|
|14.||Online admission cancellation date-Round 1||To bet Updated later|
|15.||After Round 2: Declaration of Result||To bet Updated later|
|16.||Payment of Tuition fee at designated branches after Round 2||To bet Updated later|
|17.||Online admission cancellation date-Round 2||To bet Updated later|
|18.||After Cancellation vacant seats are displayed are||To bet Updated later|
ACPC ME, M.Tech, M.Pharm 2023 Reservation seats
Candidates who are the origin of Gujarat and fall under the reservation category for the following categories below, for them some seats are reserved.
|Category||Percentage of Seats|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||10%|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, Including widows||27%|
|Scheduled Tribe’s (ST)||15%|
|Scheduled Castes (ST)||7%|
ACPC M.E, M.Tech, M.Pharm Merit List 2023
The admission committee declares the discipline wise two merit lists. The merit list is only prepared for the candidates who found eligible and applied for the disciplines through the official website.
ACPC Mock Round for M.E, M.Tech, M.Pharm admission 2023
Mock round is also known as the Trail process. It is conducted for the candidates who have successfully registered for the ACPC admission. Candidates have to attend for the Mock round process on the mentioned dates only. Candidates have to do the choice filling process in the mock round. You can give a number of choices, number of colleges and districts. The ACPC Mock round results also declared on the official website.
Candidates can view their result by logging to the account of ACPC using user id and password. In this way, you will get to know in which college and district the admission seat you will get. So, you can expect in which college you will get the seat before the actual counseling round starts. Candidates can also view the respective colleges cut off marks to get admission.
Read also : ACPC Diploma to Degree Admission 2023
FAQ’s on ACPC M.E M.Tech M.Pharm Admission 2023
1. How to Apply for ACPC M.E, M.Tech, M.Pharm Admission 2023?
Candidates must visit the official website of ACPC to apply for M.E, M.Tech, M.Pharm courses.
2.What is the Eligibility to apply for ACPC M.Tech?
Candidates must have passed B.E/B.Tech to eligible for M.Tech Admission
3.Where should I apply for ACPC M.tech Admission 2023?
Candidates can visit the official website of ACPC i.e www.gujacpc.nic.in for applying for the ACPC M.Tech course.
4. Where Can I get the ACPC M.E, M.tech, M.Pharm Admission Booklet 2023?
Candidates can visit the official ACPC portal to download the ACPC Booklet for the course they are applying.
5. When is the academic year going to start?
In the month of August ACPC going to start the academic for the year 2023-23.