The Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses (ACPDC) conducts the Gujarat Diploma admission 2023 for the students who want to pursue their career in diploma. To get admission in Gujarat Polytechnic courses, the candidate should write the ACPDC exams. The ACPDC admission process is similar to other online admissions.
ACPDC Admission Process 2023
The ACPDC examination will help the candidates to enter the Diploma courses in various fields like Civil, Mechanical, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication and many others. The higher authorities will release the application form on their official website. The candidates can visit the website to apply for the ACPDC 2023 Admission Process of Gujarat Diploma.
[ACPDC Application Form 2023 – Register Here]
Based on the marks obtained by the candidate in SSC, or their performance in TEB or ITI, the authorities will categorize them into merit list or any other category to allot seats. Before applying for Gujarat Diploma Selection Process, the candidate should go through all the necessary guidelines, like the eligibility criteria.
After applying for the course of the candidate’s choice, the authorities will release the merit list of the candidates who are eligible for Gujarat Diploma Admissions. The final seat allotment will be done based on the merits and the choices locked by the candidates.
Let’s understand in detail about the ACPDC Step by Step Admission Process below:
Read also: ACPDC Diploma Merit List 2023
ACPDC Admission Process 2023
ACPDC Diploma Admission Process is a simple online process that includes various steps. The following is the ACPDC Step by Step Admission Process:
Step 1: Check the eligibility
The candidate should be a minimum of 15 years of age. The candidate should have completed his/her SSC examination and should be a citizen of Gujarat.
Step 2: Visit the official website of Gujarat Diploma admission 2023
The first step to ACPDC 2023 Admission Process is to visit the official website. To click on the registration to Diploma Courses, to select the course of the candidate’s choice. Enter the security code displayed on the screen. Click on new registration to fill the necessary details.
Step 3: Fill the necessary details into the ACPDC Application form 2023
Once the registration form appears on the screen, the candidate should fill out the necessary details like the candidate name, email address, education details, phone number and much more.
Details to enter
Find all the details that the candidate should enter into the Gujarat Diploma Admission Process.
Personal Details to enter
- Candidate Name (Candidate should enter Name according to the SSC Mark sheet).
- Father Name (Candidate should enter only the First name of Father ).
- Mother Name (Candidate should enter only the First name of Mother).
- Date of Birth (Candidate should enter the Date of Birth in the format of Date / (DD/MM/YYYY) Month / Year as per SSC mark sheet or the Leaving Certificate).
- Gender (Candidate can select their gender from the drop-down menu available on the application form).
- Nationality (Candidate can select their nationality according to the country & state they belong).
Read also: ACPDC Booklet 2023
Contact Details to enter
- Address (Candidate should enter their residential address)
- City (Candidate should enter the city of their residence)
- State (Candidate should enter the state of their residence)
- District (Candidate should enter the district of their residence)
- Taluka (Candidate should enter the taluka of their residence)
- Pin Code (Candidate should enter the Pincode of their residence)
- Mobile Number (Candidate should enter a valid phone number, as the OTP will be sent to this number).
- E-mail (Candidate should enter their valid email address).
Step 4: Document Verification
The document verification process involves submitting the candidate’s documents like the SSC marks card, Leaving certificate, caste certificate if the candidate belongs to any special category, income certificate, & physical disability certificate in case of any disabilities in the candidate. All of these documents should be self-attested and attached to the registration form before submitting them.
Step 5: Pay the Application fees
The ACPDC application fees for the ACPDC Diploma Admission Process is Rs. 250 per candidate. The candidates can pay the application fees online through credit, debit or net banking or they can pay offline through Demand Draft (DD). The Demand Draft should be accepted by the Commissionarate of Technical Education, Gujarat State.
Step 6: Download the Filled Application form
Once all the documents are uploaded and fees are submitted, the candidate should download a copy of the application form for their reference. Finally, click the submit button to complete the Gujarat Diploma Admission Process.
Things to Consider While Applying for ACPDC Admission Process
While the candidate is applying for the Gujarat Polytechnic course, there are a few things that he/she should consider:
- The candidate’s personal email-ID and mobile number should be the same during the entire Gujarat Diploma Selection Process.
- The candidate should fill all the details correctly because more than one application will not be entertained by the department.
- The date of birth should be the same as in the high school certificate.
- Once the application is submitted, no changes can be done.
- The candidates should submit their application form on time to avoid any rejections.
- It is quintessential to check the eligibility of the candidate before applying for the ACPDC Selection Process.
- The candidate should remember their registration number and password for future use.
Read also: ACPDC Counselling 2023
ACPDC Admission Process FAQ’s
Q). What is the reservation criteria for the ACPDC Admission Process?
A). According to reservation criteria, 7% is reserved for SC candidates, 15% is reserved for SC candidates, 27% is reserved for Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC), including widows and orphan of any caste and 10% for economically backward classes.
Q). When will final merit list be released?
A). The authorities will release the final merit list after the mock round allotment result.
Q). Will the candidate be able to edit the locked choices?
A). As the ACPDC Admission Process is online, the candidates can edit their locked choices to add new ones.
Q). Where can the candidates submit the DD?
A). The candidates can submit their Demand Draft at the designated ICICI bank.
14 thoughts on “ACPDC Admission Process 2023”
I want know that admission start or not?
yes its start
How to admission process After 10th diploma course pls reply sir
Please inform the date of registration , mode of registration , place where form will available with date.
Link for registration
Sir kindly informed about Admission process -Starting date
we are eagerly waiting for start diploma admission process which is not started by acpdc.. till today.
SSC result already issued in 2nd week of june-20.
diploma admission process after ssc, website is still not active for admission process
admission link to moklo
Apply Here: https://acpdc.in/acpdc-application-form/
I HAVE TRAY BUT PAY RAGISTETION FEES ARE OPTION IS FIELDS
I want to change upload document what is the procedure
I want to know diploma E-pin starting date and ending date
when Choice Filling will start, we have done all step till payment so what now ?