Are you a candidate who is willing to pursue a Diploma in Gujarat Polytechnic Colleges?
If yes, then you will have to write an entrance examination to get admission in different diploma courses. To write this entrance examination, you have to fill the ACPDC Application Form. ACPDC stands for “The Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses (ACPDC)”. ACPDC holds good for admissions in Diploma Engineering (D.E) and Second-year admissions of Diploma (C2D).
ACPDC Application Form 2020
The ACPDC Application Form will be released under the Commissionarate of Technical Education Gujarat State. The candidate can register his/her candidature on the website within the time given by the Admission Committee. The candidate should pay a certain amount of fees to appear for the examination. The registration fee will be announced by the Admission Committee. The admissions to the candidates completely depend on the merit list and the preferences of the candidates.
Find more details on the ACPDC Registration Form, ACPDC Online Application Form, ACPDC Application Process, ACPDC Application Fee and much more below.
ACPDC Eligibility Criteria for the entrance exam
The eligibility criteria for a candidate who wants to take admission for Diploma is given below:
Citizenship: The candidate should be a citizen of Gujarat.
Age: The candidate should be of 15 years to apply for this examination.
Education: To take admission to the Professional Diploma Courses, the candidate should pass the entrance examination with a minimum percentage of marks as mentioned by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) from The Gujarat Board or The Central Board of Secondary Education Board (CBSE) or the Council of Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi or the International School Board or the National Institute of Open Schooling or Sanskrit Pathsala.
- The school where the candidate pursued his/her previous education should be located in Gujarat State.
- Or it can be located in the Union Territories of Diu, Daman and Dadra Nagar Haveli. Also, the parents of the candidate should have their origin from Gujarat.
- If the candidate has studied under Jawaharlal Navodaya Vidyalaya Scheme up to grade VIII in one school of Gujarat and then studied in another school in the state of Gujarat under the same scheme is also eligible for admission.
- The candidates from other states who have qualified the examination are also eligible if the seats are vacant. But, the candidates of Gujarat origin will be given higher priority, when compared to the candidates of other states.
Certification: After finishing their SSC examination, the candidate should have a valid certificate of two-year course conducted by the NCVT or GCVT or IGTR or TEB (Technical Examination Board).
Qualifying Marks: The candidate should have a minimum of 55% in the 10th board in Mathematics and Science subjects.
ACPDC Application Process 2020
To apply for the ACPDC Application Form, the candidate should carry out the below steps:
- The candidate should visit the official site of Gujarat Diploma to fill the ACPDC Online Application Form. The ACPDC Application form is available only in online mode.
- Then, the candidate should click on the ACPDC Registration Link to fill the ACPDC Registration Form.
- Once the candidate clicks the ACPDC Registration Link, the ACPDC Registration Form appears, the candidate should fill all the details including name, email, phone number, education details, & more.
- Before submitting the form, the candidate should pay the ACPDC Application Fee through online mode using Debit, credit or net banking. Payments can also be done through Demand Draft.
- After completing the registration, the candidate should upload the required documents and submit the application form.
- The candidate can download the filled ACPDC Application form for his/her reference.
ACPDC Application Fee Structure
The ACPDC Application Fee is Rs. 250 for all candidates. The candidates can pay the application fee through the Demand Draft. It is necessary that the DD should be accepted by the Commissionarate of Technical Education, Gujarat State.
Documents Required for ACPDC 2020 Apply Online
The candidate should submit the self-attested documents mentioned below along with the ACPDC Registration Form. The documents are as follows:
- 10th marks card.
- Leaving certificate.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC), should submit their caste certificates issued by the Government.
- Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate of the family, which is issued by the authority of the Gujarat Government.
- A physically handicapped candidate should submit the Certificate of Physical Disability which is issued and signed by the Civil Surgeon/Medical Authority.
- Ex-Serviceman certificate should be issued by the Director, Sainik Welfare Board Gujarat State or by the District Sainik Welfare Officer.
- In-Serviceman Certificate should be issued by the Commanding Officer of the respective unit.
- If the candidate is a certificate holder, he/she should submit the mark sheet issued by TEB or ITI or IGTR.
- Income certificate issued by the Government.
ACPDC Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q) What does ACPDC stand for?
A) The full form for ACPDC is “The Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses (ACPDC)”.
Q) Who releases the final merit list of the examination?
A) Visit the official site, enter your roll number & registration information and click enter to see your results.
Q) What is the pattern of the exam?
A) The exam pattern is completely based on the 10th standard of Gujarat Board.
Q) Which are the subjects of the examination?
A) The candidate should write the exam on three subjects including Mathematics, English and Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology).
Q) What is the type of questions asked in the examination?
A) The questions are in the form of Multiple Choice Questions and OMR sheets.
Q) What will be the standard of questions in the question paper?
A) The questions will be designed to evaluate the in-depth knowledge of the subjects that the candidate has.
Q) Who will allot the seats to the candidates?
A) The authorities will allot the seats to the candidates depending on the marks secured by the candidate in the entrance exam.