ACPDC Counselling 2020: ACPDC stands for Admission Committee for Provisional Diploma Courses. The ACPDC is responsible for conducting the Gujarat Diploma 2020 Admission. The candidates who are willing to take admissions in Gujarat Diploma courses like Architecture, Mechanical, Computers, Civil, etc,. can apply for ACPDC Gujarat Diploma Counselling.
ACPDC Diploma Counselling 2020
The ACPDC application form is available online on the official website of ACPDC i.e. acpdc.in. There is no entrance exam for Gujarat Diploma Admission 2020. The candidates are evaluated based on their SSC marks and their performance in TEB or ITI. There is an eligibility criterion which the candidate should follow before applying for the ACPDC admissions.
The ACPDC admission authorities release the merit list for Gujarat Diploma Admission 2020. This merit list contains the names of the qualified candidates who can lock their preferences. In the final seat allotment, the candidates will be given seats based on the merit list names and the choices locked by the candidates.
ACPDC Counselling 2020 Highlights
|Name||Gujarat Diploma Admission|
|Conducting Body||Admission Committee for Provisional Diploma Courses (ACPDC)|
|Process of Admission||There will be no separate entrance exam for admission.
Admission will be given on the basis of SSC, TEB, ITI
|Total No. of seats||74644|
ACPDC Counselling Process 2020
The ACPDC Diploma Counselling process will be conducted in the online mode. Once the candidate decides which course to apply, he/she should register themselves on the official website. Based on their performance in SSC, TEB or ITI, the admission authority releases a merit list with the names of qualified candidates.
The admission authorities will also release the final merit list of students who will be allotted seats based on their ranks. Once the candidate’s name appears in the merit list, the next step is ACPDC Gujarat Diploma Counseling 2020.
The ACPDC Counselling Process 2020 is carried out in various steps like:
- Registration – Before registration, the candidates should buy the information booklet from designed branches of ICICI Bank or download online. The candidates can buy PIN via online mode. After which the candidate can register on the official website. In the official website:
- The candidate should select the course of their choice
- Enter the security code
- Click ‘New Registration’ to enter the personal details, contact details, ICICI booklet details, etc.
- Finally, select a password, security question, and its answer.
- After successful registration, the candidate will receive an OTP which should be entered to generate login ID.
- After login, the candidate should enter details like reservation details (category), qualifying details, security code, etc.
- Finally, the candidate should enter the percentage of marks school index number, subject-wise marks and total marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
- Document Verification – Once the registration is complete, the candidate should complete the process of document verification. For this, the candidate should take a print out of the registration form and bring all the necessary documents for the verification process.
- Publication of Merit List – The admission authorities release the merit list with the names of shortlisted candidates. These candidates will move forward to fill their choices. After the choice filling the authority will release the final merit list of Gujarat Diploma Admission 2020.
- Choice Filling – The shortlisted candidates in the final merit list can fill the choices for the mock round. After the result announcement of the mock round, the authorities will release the final merit list. The choice filling will be done in two rounds. The ACPDC Counselling process will be done online so the candidates can edit their choices, lock them or add new choices.
- Seat Allotment – After each round of choice filling, the authorities will announce the result fo seat allotment. Once the candidate’s name appears in the list, he/she should download and take the printout of allotment letters, and the challan for the payment of fees. Candidates can pay the fees online or can take the cash to the ICICI Bank to make the payment.
Candidates can then pay the fees in cash at the designed ICICI Ban or make an online payment.
ACPDC Diploma Counselling Schedule 2020
|Choice Filling for Mock Round||4th week of July 2020|
|Display of Mock Round result||1st week of August 2020|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||1st week of August 2020|
|Filling & Alteration of choices by the Candidates for Actual Admission Round-1||2nd week of August 2020|
|Declaration of Allotment List of the Actual Admission Round-1||2nd week of August 2020|
|Deposition of Tuition Fees in the Bank and Online for confirmation of allotted Admission||3rd week of August 2020|
|Online Cancellation of Admission||3rd week of August 2020|
|Display of Vacancy after Actual Admission Round-1||3rd week of August 2020|
|Reshuffling and alteration of choices, if any, for Actual Admission Round-2||4th week of August 2020|
|Declaration of Allotment List of the Actual Admission Round-2||4th week of August 2020|
|Deposition of Tuition Fees in the Bank and Online for confirmation of allotted Admission||4th week of August 2020|
|Online Cancellation of Admission||4th week of August 2020|
|Display of Vacancy after Actual Admission Round 2||4th week of August 2020|
|Commencement of academic term||1st week of September 2020|
ACPDC Diploma Counselling FAQs
Q). When will the ACPDC Counselling Process 2020 commence?
A). The ACPDC Counselling Process 2020 will begin in the 4th week of July 2020 tentatively.
Q). When will the candidate be eligible for Gujarat Diploma Counseling Process?
A). If the candidate’s name appears in the final merit list, the candidate will be eligible for Gujarat Diploma Counseling.
Q). How many rounds are there in the choice filling process of Gujarat Diploma Counseling?
A). There are two rounds of the choice filling process in the Gujarat Diploma Counseling.
Q). What is the mode of ACPDC Counselling?
A). The ACPDC Counselling will be held in online mode.