AIBE Application Form 2023: The Bar Council of India administers the All India Bar Examination (AIBE), a national-level examination for law graduates who want to practice law. The candidate will be awarded a certificate of practice, allowing them to represent themselves in any Indian court. The exam is administered in 53 cities across India in both national and regional languages.
AIBE 2023 Application Form
The Bar Council of India conducts the All India Bar Examination (AIBE) twice a year to allow law graduates to begin practising as lawyers. The exam is administered in 53 cities, with 140 testing sites. The exam is given to determine a candidate’s fundamental knowledge level, establish the minimum standard for beginning legal practice, and determine the candidate’s analytical abilities.
After passing the All India Bar Examination, the candidate is awarded a certificate of practice by the Bar Council of India. Participants in the exam who meet the qualifications may appear in any tribunals, courts, or administrative bodies. The exam is in multiple-choice format and lasts three and a half hours. The exam is conducted in 17 languages: English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Marathi, Bengali, Gujarati, Oriya, Assamese, and Punjabi.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply AIBE 2023
The All India Bar Examination can be taken if you meet the following requirements:
- Members must have a law degree (3-Year/5-Year) from a recognized law institute recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- They should have been members of their respective state bar councils.
- There is no upper age limit for taking the exam.
AIBE eligibility criteria refer to a seeker’s minimum academic qualification, age limit, and State Bar Council Enrollment, among other things. BCI only accepts applicants who meet all of the AIBE exam eligibility requirements.
Read More: AIBE Syllabus 2023 [Complete Detailed]
AIBE Application Form: How To Apply For AIBE 2023?
The following steps are involved in the AIBE online application form process.
- AIBE registration is available at allindiabarexamination.com.
- Printing a challan for the payment of the AIBE fee.
- Challan and journal number uploading.
- Make a copy of the completed AIBE Exam Application Form.
AIBE 2023 Application Form Registration
- Visit the official website of AIBE 2023.
- Hit the register option.
- Fill in the details and submit.
The application form details include Name, Gender, Father/husband’s name, Date of birth, Contact details, Permanent address, Educational details, Enrollment number, Candidate type and category, Category, Exam centres, Question paper language, and upload documents.
Read More: Best Books For AIBE Examination 2023
Documents Required to Apply for AIBE 2023
- Photograph (10 -15 Kb)
- Signature (10 -15 Kb)
- Self-attested copy of enrollment certificate (50 – 500 Kb)
- A scanned copy of Photo ID (50 – 500 Kb)
AIBE Application Fee 2023
Candidates must log in to the AIBE 18 registration portal after receiving their registration ID and password. The AIBE XVIII (18) registration fee can be paid online and offline. Candidates can submit their application fee online using a credit card, debit card, or net funding option.
- Candidates who pay their fees offline must bring a printout of their e-challan.
- The AIBE registration fee e-challan must be correctly filled out and submitted to any of the nearest State Bank of India branches (SBI).
- After submitting the e-challan, candidates must upload a copy to the registration portal.
AIBE Registration Fee 2023
Read More: How To Prepare for AIBE Exam 2023
How To edit AIBE Application Form 2023?
Candidates can edit the AIBE Exam Application Form before submission. If the candidates wish to edit the submitted AIBE 2023 Application Form, they can email the BCI requesting the corrections along with their Application Number.
AIBE Application FAQs
Is an offline application form for AIBE available?
No, the AIBE Application Form process, including registration and form submission, will be completed entirely online by BCI. Candidates must pay the application fee in cash or by SBI challan; an online payment option is also available.
How many times is the AIBE exam given per year?
The AIBE exam is usually given once a year.
Is there a fee reduction for reserved categories on the AIBE application form?
Candidates from the reserved categories, i.e. Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, and Persons with Disabilities, will receive an INR 1,000 discount on the application fee, requiring them to pay only INR 2,500. Candidates from unreserved categories, on the other hand, must pay INR 3,500. There is also a bank charge of INR 60.