The AILET 2024 is an admission exam, commonly known as the All India Law Admission Test. The AILET 2024 entrance test for qualifying applicants is organized every year by the NLU’s authorized representatives in Delhi. The NLU stands for the National Law University of Delhi. The AILET 2024 entrance test is open to those who want to enhance their legal professions.
AILET 2024 Application Form
In 2024, the AILET entrance test will be held on a national basis. Applicants who pass the AILET 2024 entrance exam will be eligible for admission to a variety of degrees, including BA LLB (Hons. ), Ph.D., and LLM programs offered by a number of reputable colleges and organizations. Officials have set aside 83 seats for candidates to the BA LLB program and ten seats for applicants to the Ph. D program. For applicants seeking admission to the LLM program, however, only 50 spots are available.
Eligibility to apply AILET 2024
To be eligible for the AILET 2024 Exam, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
For B.A.LL.B. (Hons.):
Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examinations from any recognized board.
Marks: Applying candidates shall have scored at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities) to be eligible for B.A.LL.B. (Hons.).
Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final examination of 10+2 or its equivalent can also apply for AILET 2024.
Qualification: Candidates must have LLB or its equivalent law degree from any recognized board.
Marks: Candidates should have scored at least 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disabilities).
Appearing: The candidates appearing for the final year of the required examination in 2024 can be eligible to apply.
For Ph.D. Program:
Qualification: Candidates should have passed LLM or its equivalent degree to be eligible for admission.
Marks: Applying candidates should have scored a minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disabilities).
Read More: How To Prepare For LAW Entrance Exams 2022
Documents Required For AILET 2024
The following papers must be identified as relevant before the candidate begins filling out the AILET Application Form:
- Valid E-mail address.
- Registered Mobile Number.
- Scanned copy of Photograph and signature.
- Online fee payment methods-Credit card/Debit card or Net Banking.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- UG/PG Certificates/Marksheet
- 12th Certificates/Marksheet
Read more : AILET Syllabus 2024 [Subject-Wise]
How To Apply For AILET 2024?
The registration process for AILET Exam 2024 is outlined below:
Step 1: Online Registration
- The first step in registering for AILET is to go to the National Law University of Delhi’s official website, nludelhi.ac.in.
- Candidates must create a login account by entering basic information such as their registered contact number, email ID, name, parents’ names, address, and date of birth to register for AILET 2024.
Step 2: Selecting the Law Course Step
- The AILET Exam is held for undergraduate, postgraduate, and research level courses, therefore candidates must choose which program they want to register for.
- Candidates will see a drop-down menu there that lists the many courses available, such as BA LLB (Hons), LLM, and Ph.D.
- After selecting the preferred course, candidates can proceed to the next phase of the application process, which is to fill out the application form.
3: Filling AILET exam application form
|Religion||Select the Religious Affliction|
|Category||Select the reservation category accordingly|
|Nationality||As per the candidate Birth Certificate|
|Exam Centre||Mention Centre Preferences from the list of Available Centres|
|Address of communication||Provide Permanent Address of Communication|
|Education Details||Fill Educational Details like School/College, Board/University, Year of Passing, CGPA/Percentage, Stream in 10+2|
|Parents Details||Referring to Name, Occupation, Net Income|
Step 4: Upload Scanned Images
- For AILET 2024 Registration, the candidate must provide a passport-sized picture that covers 75% of the photo. The photo must be under 150 KB in size, with BMP, JPEG, and GIF as acceptable formats.
- On a clean bright backdrop, the candidate’s signature should be written in black ink. For AILET 2024 Registration, the signature should be up to 150 KB.
Step 5: AILET application form fee payment modes
The application costs must be submitted to complete the AILET 2024 Application Form. Payment can be made in two ways: offline and online.
- If payment will be made by credit card, debit card, or net banking, candidates should select ‘Online Payment Gateway.’
- If you’re paying with a credit card or debit card, you’ll need to provide information like the card number, CVV number, and expiration date.
- If the payment is made using Net Banking, a redirected bank’s site is displayed, where the candidate’s account information is confirmed and the payment is accepted.
- The candidate will get an acknowledgment slip on the registered Email ID after the payment procedure is completed. Keep a printout of this acknowledgment slip with you at all times.
- Registration for AILET 2024 By selecting ‘Cash Deposit at Post,’ the application cost can also be paid offline.
- A challan will be created using the AILET 2024 Registration site when the nearest post office branch and city have been chosen.
- Candidates must pay the registration cost at the specified bank within 48 hours of receiving the challan.
- The post office will keep one portion of the deposit slip for records and return the other to the candidate.
- Don’t forget to take the slip with you. The fee submission status will be updated within 72 hours after the fee is paid, and AILET 2024 Registration will be finalized.
Read more : AILET Eligibility Criteria 2024
AILET 2024 application form fee details
|Category||AILET application fees|
|General/ OBC/ Kashmiri migrants||Rs. 3050|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 1050|
|BPL candidates from SC and ST categories||Exempted|
Check also : AILET Answer Key
AILET Application Form FAQs
Q: Is there any provision for AILET 2024 Registration correction?
A: No, NLU Delhi does not provide the option for application form correction. Once submitted, the application form will be considered final. Thus, we suggest you fill in all the details carefully. Also, make sure they are true and correct.
Q: I am in SC/ST category and have acquired 52% will I be eligible for AILET 2024 Exam?
A: Yes, the candidate will be eligible to apply for AILET 2024 Application Form.
Q: Can I fill the AILET 2024 Registration in Offline Mode?
A: No, it is only available in Online mode
Q: How I will be able to know about AILET 2024 Registration status?
A: You will receive a unique ID after making payment and successful submission of the registration form on your registered mail id. Those who submit offline registration forms with demand draft will also receive the unique ID on their registered mail id.
Q: What is the fee structure for AILET 2024?
A: Interested candidates should apply only online on payment of Rs.3,050/- (Rupees Three Thousand Fifty Only) for General Candidates, INR 1,050/- (Rupees One thousand Fifty only) in case of SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities (PD) along with a copy of requisite Caste/Persons with Disabilities Certificate. Below Poverty Line, (BPL) applicants of SC/ST Category are exempted from the application fee.
Q: How do I apply for AILET 2024?
A: Candidates must visit the NLU Delhi website and click on the ‘New Registration’ link. In the application portal, candidates must fill in their academic and personal details. Candidates must then pay AILET Registration fees to complete their AILET Application form.
Q: Where do I register for AILET?
A: Candidates can apply for AILET 2024 by visiting the official website. Application forms for AILET 2024 will be made available after the exam notifications release.
Q: How do I apply for NLU?
A: Admissions to NLU Delhi are done through AILET Exam. Admissions to various NLU Colleges are through CLAT