The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) releases the Bihar Judiciary Admit Card every year for the BPSC Judicial Service exam 2023. The admit card will be released on the official website, bpsc.bih.nic.in. To download the Bihar Judiciary Exam Admit Card, the candidates should enter their registration number/roll number.
Bihar Judiciary Admit Card 2023
Candidates can download their Bihar Judiciary Prelims Admit Card and Bihar Judiciary Mains Admit Card from the official site. Candidates should carry their Bihar Judiciary Hall Ticket along with them to the exam hall. There are a total of 221 vacancies for the post of Bihar Civil Judge. The Bihar Judiciary Admit Card will have all the information related to the candidate and examination center.
In this article, the candidates can find out how to download the Bihar Judicial Services Admit Card, details on the Bihar Judicial Services Hall Ticket, and much more information.
Bihar Judiciary Exam Admit Card Highlights
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Total Vacancies||221 (Tentative)|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be notified soon|
|Exam Date||To be notified soon|
|Selection Process||● Written test (Prelims + Mains)
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
How to download the Bihar Judicial Services Hall Ticket 2023?
To download the Bihar Judiciary Admit Card, the candidate should follow the below steps:
- The candidate should visit the official site of BPSC i.e. bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- The home page of the website will appear on the screen.
- There are a few links on the home page.
- The candidate should search for the link that represents the download option for the Bihar Judiciary Prelims Admit Card and click on it.
- Then, the candidate should enter all the necessary information like the registration number, password or date of birth and one-time password
- Finally, the candidate should click on the submit button available below.
- Now, the Bihar Judicial Services Hall Ticket will appear on the screen.
- The candidate should check the details and download it.
- The candidate should take a print out of the Bihar Judicial Services Admit Card and carry it to the exam center.
Details on the Bihar Judicial Services Admit Card 2023
The Bihar Judiciary Hall Ticket will have certain information of the candidate that the candidate should ensure it is authentic and true as per their knowledge. If there is any incorrect information, the candidates should immediately contact the conducting body. The Bihar Judicial Services Hall Ticket will have the below details:
- Name of the candidate
- Examination name
- Post Applied for
- Prelims/Mains Exam
- Examination venue
- The date for the exam
- Reporting and examination timings
- Important instructions about the examination.
Documents to carry to the Bihar Judiciary Exam 2023
The candidates should carry the following documents to the exam center:
- A printout of the Bihar Judiciary Hall Ticket.
- An original ID proof (Adhar Card, Voter ID Card).
- Blue or Black Ball Point Pen.
Due to the pandemic, the candidates are supposed to follow a few protocols issued by the Govt. of India. To ensure the safety of the candidates, they should carry a personal hand sanitizer (50 ml) and a mask. Also, the candidates should follow social distancing norms.
Bihar Judiciary Admit Card FAQs
Q). What are the details required to login to the Bihar Judiciary Admit Card?
A). To login to the Bihar Judiciary Admit Card page, the candidates will require their application number and date of birth.
Q). What is the mode of the Bihar Judiciary Mains Exam?
A). The Bihar Judiciary Mains Exam will be conducted in the offline mode, as it is a written examination.
Q). Where is the Bihar Judiciary Exam Admit Card available for download?
A). The candidates can download the Bihar Judiciary Admit Card from the official site bpsc.bih.nic.in.
Q). What are the number of vacancies for the position of Civil Judge?
A). There are a total of 221 (Tentative) posts available for the position of Civil Judge.
Q). Is it necessary to carry any ID proof along with the Bihar Judiciary Hall Ticket?
A). Yes, the candidate should an ID proof (Aadhar Card, Voter ID) along with them while writing the exam.