Chhatisgarh Judiciary Syllabus: The Chhattisgarh High court conducts the Chhattisgarh Judicial Service Examination to recruit for the position of Civil Judge Cadre. The official website of the exam is highcourt.cg.gov.in. There are a total of 32 posts for the Chhattisgarh Civil Judge. The exam will be conducted in online mode.
Chhatisgarh Judiciary Syllabus 2022
The Chhattisgarh Judicial Services will be held in three phases, which include prelims, mains, and the interview process. The prelims exam will have a negative marking of 0.25 marks for wrong answers. Aspirants can check complete details about Judiciary Exams 2022.
Chhattisgarh Judiciary Syllabus 2022
The CGPSC Civil Judge exam was conducted in two phases such as prelims & mains respectively.
Chhattisgarh Judiciary Prelims Syllabus 2022
The prelims exam of the Chhattisgarh Judicial Exam will consist of 100 marks MCQs. The syllabus of the Chhattisgarh Judiciary for Prelims exam includes:
- Indian Penal Code
- Code of Civil Procedure
- Criminal Procedure Code
- Indian Evidence Act
- Constitution of India
- Transfer of Property Act
- Indian Contract Act
- Limitation Act
- The Chhattisgarh Rent Control Act,2011
- Court Fees Act
- Specific Relief Act
- Indian Registration Act
- Chhattisgarh Land Revenue Code
- The Negotiable Instruments Act,1881
- The Chhattisgarh Excise Act,1915
Chhattisgarh Judiciary Mains Exam Syllabus 2022
The Chhattisgarh mains exam consists of a descriptive paper. The Chhattisgarh Civil Judge Exam Syllabus for Mains Exam includes:
(i) Framing of issues and writing of Judgement in Civil Cases (Maximum Marks – 40)
(ii) Framing of charges and writing of Judgement in Criminal Cases (Maximum Marks – 40)
(1) English to Hindi (Maximum 10 marks)
(2) Hindi to English(Maximum 10 marks)
- Indian Economy
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Current Affairs & Sports
- Physical, Social & Economic Geography of India
- Constitution of India & Polity
- General Science & Technology
- Indian Philosophy, Art, Literature & Culture
- Administrative Structure, Local Government, and Panchayati raj of Chhattisgarh
- History of Chhattisgarh, & Contribution of Chhattisgarh in the Freedom Movement
- Current Affairs of Chhattisgarh
- Economy, Forest, and Agriculture of Chhattisgarh
- Geography, Climate, Physical status, Census, Archeological and Tourist Centers of Chhattisgarh
- Tribes, Special Traditions, Teej, and Festivals of Chhattisgarh.
- Literature, Music, Dance, Art and Culture, Idioms and Proverbs, Puzzle/Riddle, Singing of Chhattisgarh
- Industry in Chhattisgarh, Energy, Water and Mineral Resource of Chhattisgarh
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Knowledge of Hindi Language
- Decision-making and problem-solving.
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc
- Knowledge of Chhattisgarhi Language.
- Interpersonal skills including Communication Skills
- General mental ability
- Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency, etc.)
The knowledge of Hindi Language and Chhattisgarhi Language will be evaluated in Hindi and Chhattisgarhi Language only, no translations will be provided.
Only the more meritorious students from the mains exam will be eligible in the ratio of 1:3 for the interview. The maximum marks for the interview process will be 15 marks.
Chhattisgarh Judiciary Syllabus FAQs
Q). Is the Chhattisgarh Judiciary Syllabus available online?
A). The Chhattisgarh Judiciary Exam 2022 Syllabus is available online for download.
Q). What is the prelims exam pattern?
A). The prelims exam of the Chhattisgarh Judicial Service exam will be conducted for 100 marks. The exam will be held in online mode.
Q). What are the phases of the Chhattisgarh Judicial Exam?
A). There are three phases in the Chhattisgarh Judicial Exam. It includes the prelims, mains and interview rounds.
Q). What is the age limit for CGPSC Civil Judge recruitment?
A). The candidate appearing for the CGPSC Civil Judge position should be of minimum 21 years of age and maximum of 35 years of age.
Q). Is there any negative marking in the Chhattisgarh Judicial Service Exam?
A). Yes, 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer in the prelims exam.