CLAT Mock Test -The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a national level entrance exam for all the Law aspirants. The test is conducted for undergraduate and postgraduate programs that are offered at 22 NLUs and other colleges/universities that accept the CLAT scores. The Consortium of NLUs conducts the exam every year and the headquarters of the consortium is at NLSIU Bangalore.
CLAT Mock Test Series 2020
The Consortium of NLUs released the CLAT 2020 mock test on July 27. The mock test will be conducted in online mode. The first CLAT online mock test is available for the UG program, while for the PG program, the CLAT free mock test will be held on July 24, 2020. The CLAT mock tests are conducted for UG and PG programs because the candidates can be prepared for the final CLAT 2020 entrance exam.
The candidates can access the CLAT 2020 mock test by visiting the site https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in/. There is no limit on practicing the CLAT free mock test, the candidate can take the test as many times as he/she wants. With the help of the CLAT Mock Test Series, the candidates will get familiar with the online exam, learn navigation, and how to answer questions, and importantly get a feel of the exam. The candidates will also get an idea of the type and number of questions, marking schemes, time management, etc.
CLAT Mock Test Series Benefits
Mock tests play a prominent role in CLAT Test preparation. The benefits of CLAT Mock Test Series are:
- With the CLAT Online Mock Test Series, the candidates will be aware of the actual exam pattern.
- By taking the CLAT Online Mock Tests regularly, the candidates will get aware of their strengths and weaknesses.
- With CLAT free mock tests, the candidate will cope up with the speed and accuracy of the test, as both the aspects are very important.
- After solving one or more CLAT mock test online, the candidate will understand the difficulty level of the exam and get mentally prepared for the same.
- Like sample paper solving, practice paper solving, previous year paper solving, mock test series will also help in better time management in solving MCQs.
CLAT Free Mock Test Series – Schedule
|CLAT UG Mock Test – 1||July 17, 2020|
|CLAT PG Mock Test – 1 and CLAT UG mock test – 2||July 24, 2020|
|CLAT UG mock test – 3 and CLAT PG mock test – 2||July 31, 2020|
|CLAT UG mock test 4 and CLAT PG mock test 3||August 7, 2020|
|CLAT UG mock test 5||August 14, 2020|
|CLAT 2020 Entrance Exam||August 22, 2020|
How to appear for CLAT Online Mock Test 2020?
Candidates should follow the below steps to appear for the CLAT Mock Test 2020:
- Click on the https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in/clat-2020/
- After clicking the link, a login page appears where the candidate can log in by entering his/her user id and password.
- After the login, a dashboard will appear on the screen.
- There will be a mock test link on the page.
- The candidate should click on the attempt link.
- The candidate should then read the instructions and accept the terms and conditions.
- After which the candidate can open the mock test and solve the questions.
- A certain time is allotted to finish the exam and the candidate should complete the test within that time.
- The CLAT mock test series are conducted in the online mode.
- The candidate can practice the free mock test for CLAT 2020 as many times as he/she wants.
- The CLAT Free Mock tests are free of cost.
- Only those candidates who have filled the application form for CLAT 2020 can access the CLAT mock test 2020.
CLAT Online Mock Test FAQs
Q). Are there any fees to attempt the CLAT online mock test?
A). No, the CLAT Online mock test series are free of cost.
Q). How can the candidate access the CLAT Mock Test 2020?
A). The candidate should log in to their registered CLAT account to access the CLAT Online Mock Test 2020.
Q). How many times can the candidate take the CLAT Test Series 2020?
A). There is no limit to taking the CLAT Mock Test, the candidate can appear as many time as they want.
Q). What is the mode of the CLAT mock test?
A). The CLAT Online Mock Test 2020 will be conducted in the online mode.
Q). How to check the CLAT Test Series Scores?
A). There are no marks set to appear for the CLAT Test Series, but there is a time limit of 2 hours after which the window will automatically get closed.
Q). Will the Mock Test Marks be added to the CLAT 2020 final test?
A). No, the CLAT Online Mock Tests are conducted just for the purpose of practicing, it has nothing to do with the CLAT 2020 final test marks.