CLAT Scholarship Test 2021: Want to test your preparation levels for CLAT 2022? Compete with CLAT aspirants across India and know your level of preparation.
LegalEdge CLAT Scholarship Test 2021
Appear for the All India Scholarship Admission Test by LegalEdge to analyze your preparation levels. You might be wondering what is AISAT, what its are advantages, and how to attend the test?
Go through the detailed explanation about the test and don’t forget to attend the test.
What is LegalEdge CLAT Scholarship Test 2021 [AISAT]
All India Scholarship and Admission Test is an all-India national level test conducted by LegalEdge. If you are a CLAT aspirant or preparing for CLAT, then appearing for AISAT is a good option.
LegalEdge is a top brand in providing quality online coaching for law entrance exams. The brand includes a team of highly qualified mentors taking online classes. Along with online classes, you can take up mock tests to enhance your preparation.
How To Attend Legaledge CLAT Scholarship Test 2021
You need to follow few simple steps to appear for AISAT for CLAT conducted by LegalEdge.
- Click on the link below.
- Enter your valid details and register for the test.
- You need to verify your phone number by entering the OTP received.
- Make the payment and be prepared for the test.
Benefits of CLAT Scholarship Test 2021
There are a lot of benefits to taking up the CLAT Scholarship Test 2021.
- You can analyze your preparation levels for CLAT Exam.
- You can enhance your preparation by knowing your performance in the examination.
- You can get up to 100% scholarship on tuition fees.
- You can benchmark your performance against other aspirants.
- You will know what type of questions are asked in the exam.
- You will know your errors and you can improve your errors by building strategies.
CLAT 2021 Scholarship Test Frequently Asked Questions
Q) Is the LegalEdge CLAT Scholarship Test conducted for free?
A) No, you need to pay the test fee to take up the CLAT AISAT.
Q) I am studying in 12th standard. Can I take up the All India Scholarship and Admission Test?
A) Yes, you can take up the test to know your skill in law based subjects.
Q) What is the time duration of Scholarship Test?
A) The test is conducted for 2 hours.
Q) Will I receive the score for AISAT immediately after the test?
A) Yes, you will receive a detailed scorecard for AISAT.
Q) How many times can I take up the CLAT AISAT?
A) With one registration, you can take up the test once.
LegalEdge CLAT Scholarship Test 2021 - Get Up to 100% Off
Get up to 100% off on Tuition fee – All India Scholarship and Admission Test is all India national level test conducted by LegalEdge. If you are a CLAT aspirant or preparing for CLAT, then appearing for AISAT is a good option.