Candidate’s profiles should be given to the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) by online application. Candidates who are fit for the UP Judiciary PCS J recruitment, they can apply for the civil judge posts on the official website of UPPSC i.e uppsc.up.nic.in.
The UP Judiciary application form will be available only for a period of time. Hence, the candidates will have to apply on or before the prescribed dates. Applicants who don’t fulfill the eligibility criteria will not be able to submit the UP Judiciary online form.
Check How To Apply For UP Judiciary 2023
Before submitting the UP Judiciary application form. know the eligibility criteria for the civil judge posts. If you possess eligibility, you can apply for the UP Judiciary vacancies online from the official website. Below we have given the eligibility required to apply for UPPSC Judiciary posts.
[Download Free Study Material For Judiciary Exams By Judiciary Gold]
UP Judiciary Eligibility Criteria 2023-24
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor of Laws of University established by LAW in UP or any other university recognized in India.
- Candidates must possess an age between 22 years and 35 years. For more details on UP Judiciary Eligibility Click here
UP Judiciary Application Form 2023-24
In this article, we will provide more information on how to apply for UPPSC Civil Judge vacancies.
Candidates have to fill the UP Judiciary Civil Judge registration form without making mistakes. When the application form is released for UPPSC Civil Judge posts, you are supposed to click on the direct link below to apply for the posts.
The admit card will be available only for the candidates who have submitted the UPPSC Judiciary application form correctly. On this page, we have given step by steps for filling the UPPSC Judiciary online application form.
You have to keep the documents ready while you are submitting the application form. We have also given document names below that are required to submit along with the UPPSC Civil judge application form.
UP Judiciary Application Form Highlights
|Name of the Organisation||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Mode of the exam||online|
|Total No of Vacancies||will be updated later|
|Mode of the application||online|
|Exam Date||First Week of December|
UP Judiciary Application Form Dates
Applicants should be aware of the UP PCS J Application form dates. We have given the table below mentioning the events and the corresponding dates.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||To be notified soon|
|Last date to apply online||To be notified soon|
|Starting date to pay the fee||To be notified soon|
|Last date to pay the fee||To be notified soon|
|Exam Date||To be notified soon|
Read Also: UP Judiciary Syllabus 2023
UP Judiciary 2023-24 Apply Online
Applicants make sure that they are eligible for filling out the UP Judiciary application form by reading the mentioned details above. We have given the steps on how to apply for UP Judiciary posts below. Follow the steps given below for avoiding mistakes. The process of filling out the UPPSC Civil Judge application form involves three steps.
1.Basic Registration=>>Payment of fee=>>Submission of application form
First Stage: Basic Registration
- Applicants have to click on Apply online link for filling out the basic registration form. This can be done by clicking on the “Candidate’s Registration”
- Now, the date in the UP Judiciary Online form has to be filled by the applying candidates without making mistakes.
- After filing the form, recheck the data to find the mistakes for correction.
- If you are willing to modify/edit the details in the application form, then you can do it by clicking on the edit button.
- After correcting the data in the form, if you are satisfied with the details in the application form then you can click on the “submit application” form button.
- Now the first stage of applying for UP Judiciary Vacancies gets completed and you can print the registration slip by clicking on the print registration slip.
Second Stage: Payment of Fee
- Now, in this stage, you have to do the process of payment of the fee immediately after the completion of the 1st stage of the application process.
- For the deposition of fee, you have to “click here to proceed payment” button.
- As soon as you click on the “Click here To proceed” button you are redirected to the homepage of State Bank MOPS (MultiOption Payment System) with displays three options 1. Net Banking, 2. Card Payment’s, 3. Other Payments.
- Now you can use any of the options for the deposition of the fee. After successful payment, you can take the “Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)” by clicking on “Print payment receipt”.
Third Stage: Final Submission of Application form
- This one is the last stage in the process of submission of the application form. After completion of the second stage, click on the “Proceed for final submission of application form” link.
- Now, the UP Judiciary application form” is displayed on the screen.
- Now, the candidates have to fill in all the required details in the UP Civil Judge Online Form.
- And, also upload all scanned documents such as passport size photos and signatures. The passport photo must be a recent one and should be very clearly visible. If the passport photo is not the latest one those applications will be rejected.
- After filling in all the details mentioned above, now you can see the filled data on the screen by clicking on the preview button.
- After verifying all the details in the submitted application, if you are satisfied with the details then you can click on the “submit” button.
- And, the submitted application same will be forwarded to the commission.
- The submitted application will be according to the prescribed guidelines and should be submitted before the last date mentioned in the notification.
- If he/she does not click on the “submit” button before the last date. The application is not taken into account and those applications will be marked as incomplete.
- So, we are advising the candidates to complete the application form without waiting for the last date.
- And also take a print of the application form and preserve it. If any discrepancy happens, he/she is requested to submit the application to the commission.
Note: Candidates should not send their documents along with their application to the commission at the stage of the preliminary examination.
UP Judiciary Application Fee 2023-24
|1.||Unreserved/Other Backward Classes||Rs.125/-|
|2.||Scheduled caste/Scheduled Tribe||Rs.65/-|
Documents Required to Fill the UP Judiciary Application Form
It is important to gather all documents before proceeding to fill out the application form. The requisite documents that are necessary while submitting the application form are.
- The scanned passport photo and signature should be fit the guidelines of UPPSC.
- The Photo must be a colored passport photo.
- The photo must be clearly visible.
- The disabled candidates must have a disabled certificate.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST Category have to produce a category certificate.
- The background color of the signature should be white.
Guidelines for Scanning Photograph with Signature
- Paste the photo on any white paper. Sign the signature in the box provided there.
- Only scan the passport photo and signature and don’t scan the entire page.
- The size of the image should be in the dimensions of 3.5cm by 6.0cm (Photo+signature). The image should be stored in a format of .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .tif, .png.
- The size of the image should not be more than 50Kb.
- The signature should be very clear and the signature sign will act as proof of identity of the candidate.
- The signature sign will be used on the hall ticket. And, the candidates have to sign the signature on the answer script. If the signature does not match with the signature on the Hall Ticket, then he/she will be disqualified.
- The UP Judiciary online application form is accepted only when the fee is deposited in the respective bank within the prescribed dates only.
- If the fee is deposited in the bank after the prescribed date, the application form will not be accepted. And, the deposited fee will not be refunded to the candidates. The candidates have to take sole responsibility for these circumstances.
- Candidates have to provide a valid email id and mobile number in the relevant column in the basic registration form. The communication regarding the recruitment process will be shared with the mobile number and email id.
Read Also: UP Judiciary Interview Questions 2023
UP Judiciary Online Form FAQs
Q) When will the UP Judiciary Notification will be released?
A) The UP Judiciary notification going to be declared in the first week of December 2020.
Q) What is the amount of application that should be payable for registration?
A) Candidates have to pay Rs.125/- as application fee.
Q) Can UP Judiciary application for will be filled offline?
A) UPPSC Civil Judge Application form will be accepted online mode only.
Q) How Can I pay UP Judiciary application fee?
A) Candidates can pay the application fee online from the official website by using Net Banking, Credit card, and other forms.
Q) How can I Apply for UPPSC Judiciary Vacancies?
A) Candidates have to visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission uppsc.up.gov.in for submission of Civil judge junior division application form.