The CUCET 2022 result, in the form of a scorecard, is planned to be issued in the third week of June 2022. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will provide CUCET 2022 final answer keys in the second week of June 2022, using which final scores will be determined. Candidates must enter their roll number and date of birth on the CUCET login portal to check their CUCET 2022 results.
How To Calculate Percentile In CUCET
The candidate’s qualifying status, rank, sectional, and overall marks are all displayed on the CUCET 2022 scorecard.
- The applicants’ scores in the CUCET 2022 exam will be used to create a CUCET 2022 merit list.
- Only those who meet the CUCET 2022 Cutoff requirements will be considered for admission to various UG, PG, Integrated, and Research programs. Each of the participating universities has its seat allocation mechanism.
CUCET Cut-off Marks
The CUCET exam organizers will publish a separate cut-off list for each of the Central Universities that will take part in the exam. Candidates can find detailed information on their cut-offs and merit lists for the academic session in the article below. The CUCET Result is announced first, followed by the preparation of the CUCET cut-off list for 2022. This article contains information about the CUCET cut-off 2022 that may assist applicants in understanding the cut-off scenario for each participating university.
Before advancing to the CUCET 2022 counseling process, candidates must achieve the cut-off criterion for CUCET 2022. Each participating university’s cut-off is announced separately for each respective subject.
Read More: CUCET Participating Universities List 2022
Factors Affecting CUCET 2022 Cut Off
The following are the criteria that will influence the CUCET 2022 cutoff;
- Candidates that took the CUCET 2022 exam in total
- Seats are available through CUCET 2022, as offered by participating universities
- The exam’s level of difficulty
- Exam results of the candidate
How To Check the CUCET 2022 Cut Off?
Candidates can check their CUCET 2022 cut-off by following the instructions outlined below;
Step 1: Go to the CUCET’s official website.
Step 2: On the homepage, there will be a link to check the CUCET cut-off for the current academic session.
Step 3: Select it and click on it.
Step 4: Candidates will be routed to a new website where they must log in.
Step 5: After submitting their login credentials, candidates will be able to see the CUCET 2022 cutoff.
Read More: How To Prepare For CUCET 2022
CUCET 2022 Answer Key
The exam conducting authorities will issue the CUCET 2022 Answer key (provisional) in the fourth week of July 2022. Along with the CUCET Result 2022, the final answer key will be issued.
Calculation of the CUCET 2022 Merit List
The Merit List will be determined by adding together the percentages of marks earned in qualifying degree courses or board certifications, as well as the percentages earned in CUCET 2022. Both of the marks will be given a certain weight:
- CUCET marks account for 70% of the total.
- 30% of Qualifying Degree Course or Board Certificate (10, 10+2)
- 60 Marks in CUCET, then 70% of 75 = 42
- 95% is Aggregate Marks of 10+2 Exam, then 30% of 95 = 28.5
- Net Merit for CUCET Weill be (A+B) 42 + 28.5 = 70.5
CUCET 2022 Merit List
CUCET 2022 will feature several important universities as participants. Every university publishes a unique merit list for each course/program. The CUCET 2022 Merit List will be available on each Central university’s official website.
Here’s the list of various universities with their college codes and their website addresses participating in CUCET 2022;
|Central University of Haryana||CUHAR||cuh.ac.in|
|Central University of Jammu||CUJAM||cujammu.ac.in|
|Central University of Jharkhand||CUJHD||cuj.ac.in|
|Central University of Karnataka||CUKNK||cuk.ac.in|
|Central University of Kashmir||CUKAS||cukashmir.ac.in|
|Central University of Kerala||CUKER||cukerala.ac.in|
|Central University of Punjab||CUPUN||cup.ac.in|
|Central University of Rajasthan||CURAJ||curaj.ac.in|
|Central University of South Bihar||CUSBR||cusb.ac.in|
|Central University of Tamil Nadu||CUTND||cutn.ac.in|
CUCET 2022 Cut-off
The cut-off for CUCET 2022 will be announced shortly after the results are announced. Candidates will be able to look at the prior year’s cut-off to obtain an idea of the minimum score required to pass the exam.
|M.Sc. Life Sciences with specialization in Animal Sciences||51||44||44||41|
|M.Sc. Life Sciences with specialization in Plant Sciences||50||45||44||42|
|M.Sc. Life Sciences with specialization in Microbial Sciences||50||43||31||38|
|M.Sc. Life Sciences with specialization in Human Genetics||53||48||41||38|
|M.Sc. Life Sciences with specialization in Molecular Medicine||50||41||–||–|
|M.Sc. Environmental Science and Technology||47||39||40||–|
|M.Sc. Chemical Sciences with specialization in Medicinal Chemistry||45||36||33||–|
|M.Sc. Chemical Sciences with specialization in Organic Chemistry/ Inorganic Chemistry/Physical Chemistry||45||36||33||–|
How To Calculate Percentile In CUCET 2022
- Every central university will announce the cut-off after the results are announced.
- The minimal qualifying scores in the entrance exam will be used to determine the CUCET 2021 cut-off.
- Candidates will be needed to meet the CUCET 2022 cut-off for admission to various programs offered by the central institutions.
- Candidates will not be regarded as qualified for admissions if they do not meet the CUCET 2022 Cut Off.
- The CUCET merit list will be released by category. OBC Merit, St Merit, and Sc Merit are all examples of general merit.
- All categories of candidates will be eligible for General Merit. According to the Indian constitution, CUCET Merit for OBC/St/Sc categories will be reserved.
- In each course or program, a set number of seats will be reserved for these groups.
- If the M.Tech threshold is 63, candidates with merit equal to or greater than 63 shall be considered for admission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How will the CUCET 2022 admission be given to candidates?
A: Admissions for each of these central institutions' programs are handled at the university level. Following the announcement of the CUCET 2022 results, the individual Central Universities announce the counseling/admission schedule and merit list based on the weighted score.
Q: Can I take the CUCET more than once to increase my chances of receiving a greater scholarship percentage?
A: Yes, you can take the CUCET in more than once (CUCET-I, CUCET-II). Each step allows you two attempts. By paying a fee of 500/-, you can participate in the following attempt/phase. Scholarship slabs differ according to the phase.
Q: If I have previously received a 90% in 10+2 and wish to enroll in Mandatory Programs. Is it necessary for me to take CUCET?
A: You do not need to take the admission exam if you received a grade of 90 percent or more in 10+2. (CUCET). However, if the 10+2 result has not been declared, it is recommended that you take CUCET. B.E., B.Pharmacy, MBA, Integrated Law programs (B.A+LLB, BBA+LLB, BCom+LLB) and B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture, Pharm D., Master of Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics), Master of Pharmacy (Pharmacology), Master of Pharmacy (Industrial Pharmacy), B.Sc. Nursing) are the obligatory programs.
Q: Is there any negative marking for CUCET?
A: In the CUCET, there will be no negative marking.
Q: Which score will be taken into account if I appear in numerous CUCET phases?
A: If you appear on the CUCET in more than one phase, your best score will be considered for scholarship consideration.
Q: Will the CUCET results be made public as merit lists?
A: The CUCET scoring will be released first, followed by the publishing of course merit lists. Students must check the merit list to see what rank they have earned.