The IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification is supposed to be released by the first week of September 2020. The officials have published the IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2020 through the IBPS Exam Calendar for the year 2020-21. It is an excellent opportunity for the candidates who didn’t apply for the exams like SBI and other bank recruitments. Candidates will get the full information about the IBPS Clerk Notification 2020.
IBPS Clerk Notification 2020
- The officials of IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) announced the IBPS Clerk Official Notification every year for the post of clerical staff in various Public Sector Banks.
- 12000+ IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2020 is expected to release this year.
- Candidates have to clear three stages to be a part of public sector banks through IBPS Clerk, namely- Prelims, Mains, and Interview Process.
- The link for IBPS Clerk Notification 2020 pdf download will be released soon on the official website.
- The primary basic pay for the position of the clerk is INR 11,765.
IBPS Clerk Notification 2020-21 Overview
In the following table, aspirants can see the overview of the exam mentioned in the IBPS Clerk 2020 Official Notification-
|Conducting Body||IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection)|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Age Limit||20-28 Years|
|Basic Salary||INR 11, 765|
|Application Fee||General/ OBC – INR 600|
|ST/ SC/ PWD – INR 100|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains & Interview|
IBPS Clerk 2020 Important Dates
Check out the IBPS Clerk important dates as per the exam calendar released by the officials-
|Events||Important Dates (Tentatively)|
|IBPS Clerk Notification 2020 Release Date||September 2020|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||September 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||October 2020|
|Pre-Exam Training (PET) Call Letters||November 2020|
|Date of Pre-Exam Training (PET)||November 2020|
|Prelims Admit Card||Last week of November 2020|
|Prelims Exam Date||12th, 13th & 19th December 2020|
|Prelims Result||January 2021|
|Mains Admit Card||January 2021|
|Mains Exam Date||24th January 2021|
|Declaration of Final Result||1st April 2021
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2020
While applying for the exam, applicants should check the IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria. There are three sections to be checked to know the eligibility to apply for the exam. Details are mentioned in the following points-
- IBPS Clerk Educational Qualification- Applicants should have a graduation degree from any institute or university. Proficiency in Local Language of a particular State/ UT.
- IBPS Clerk Age Limit- Age relaxation will be given as per the rules mentioned in the IBPS Clerk Notification 2020.
- Minimum Age Limit- 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit- 28 Years
- IBPS Clerk Nationality- Aspirants must be a citizen of India or emigrants from Bangladesh, Nepal and Bhutan might apply if they have any purpose of enduringly settling in India.
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2020
We are providing the expected IBPS Clerk Notification 2020 Vacancies based on the previous year’s vacancy list. Candidates can take the reference of the following table to know the expected state-wise seats for the IBPS Clerk Exam-
|J & K||63||West Bengal||847|
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2020
Once the IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification PDF will release, candidates, will get to know the starting date to fill the IBPS Clerk Application Form. Go through the subsequent points to understand the online process and application fee-
- Visit the official website (ipbs.in).
- Click on “Apply for CRM PO/MT 2020”.
- Fill the registration form by giving- Full Name, Email Address, Mobile Number, Copy the Captcha given there and click on submit.
- The registration number and password will be transmitted to the given mail id and mobile number.
- Log in again with the provided registration number and passwords.
- Fill the required details asked- Personal information, academic information, scanned picture & signature.
- The Application Fee will be paid by UPI, Mobile Wallets, Debit/ Credit Card.
- Submit the application form and take a print out for future reference.
IBPS Clerk Application Fee
- The IBPS Clerk Application Fee varies based on the category-
- General/ OBC Categories- INR 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD Categories- INR 100/-
IBPS Clerk Salary 2020
PayScale is the important section of the IBPS Clerk Notification PDF, as every aspirant wants to know the salary for the exam they are applying. Here are the important details related to the IBPS Clerk Salary and Job Profile 2020-
- The clerk’s job profile is to perform tasks like- opening account, daily transaction, document verification, etc. They also help with the inquiry and guide the bank customers.
- The initial basic pay is between INR 11,765- INR 42,020, which includes certain perks and allowances.
IBPS Clerk Participating Banks
In the following table to know the list of IBPS Clerk Participating Banks-
|Allahabad Bank||Canara Bank|
|Indian Overseas Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Central Bank of India|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||UCO Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Corporation Bank|
|Punjab National Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of India||Indian Bank|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||United Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra||–
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2020
The IBPS Clerk Hall Ticket will release 15 days before the exam. It is expected to release in the last week of November 2020.
- In the Hall Ticket, the details like- exam time, exam center, exam date, the application number, enrollment number, etc. will be mentioned.
- It is compulsory to take the call letter to the exam hall without it candidates are not allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Along with the admit card, aspirants are suggested to carry identity proof (PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Ration Card, etc.)
IBPS Clerk Pre-Exam Training (PET) 2020
- The Nodal Banks/ Participating Organisations conduct Pre-Exam Training for the candidates belong to SC/ST/ Minor Candidates/ Ex-Serv/ person with Benchmark Disabilities.
- The IBPS Clerk Pre-Exam Traning will be held in the limited centers- Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Balasore, Bareilly, Behrampur (Ganjam), Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, etc.
- To avail the PET, applicants have to fill the relevant column mentioned in the Application Form 2020.
- PET is free of cost; candidates do not have to pay for the Training.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2020
Here we are giving the IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2020 to understand better the candidates applying for the IBPS Clerk 2020. In the points, aspirants can see the important aspects of the exam pattern for Prelims and Mains.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern 2020
- In the exam paper, 100 questions will be asked that carry one mark each.
- Candidates will get the time duration of 60 minutes (1 Hour) to complete the exam.
- There will be three sections in the exam- English Language, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning Ability.
- There are a penalty of 0.25 (¼) marks as negative marking for each incorrect answer.
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern 2020
- In the exam paper, 190 questions will be asked that is of 200 marks.
- To complete the exam, candidates have a time limit of 160 Minutes (2 Hour 40 Minutes).
- Applicants have to give a penalty of 0.25 (¼) marks for each wrong answer from the correct one.
- There are four sections from the questions that will be asked: General/ Financial Awareness, General English, Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude, and Quantitative Aptitude.
IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus 2020
Go through the important topics of the IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2020 for the Prelims and Mains Exam combined in the following table-
|English Language||Numerical Ability||Reasoning Ability||Computer Ability||General Awareness|
|Reading Comprehension||Number Series||Puzzles and Arrangements||History and Generation of Computers||Banking and Insurance Awareness|
|Cloze Test||Simplification/ Approximation||Inequality||Introduction to Computer Organizations||Financial Awareness|
|Fillers||Quadratic Equations||Syllogism||Computer Hardware and I/O Device||Government Schemes and Policies|
|Spotting Errors||Data Interpretation||Coding-Decoding||Computer Languages, Basics of DBMS||Current Affairs (Last 6 months)|
IBPS Clerk Exam Center 2020
- The IBPS Clerk Exam center list will be mentioned in the IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2020.
- The center will be allotted as per the candidates’ choice, and they filled while applying for the exam.
- Details about the exam center will be specified in the call letter of the candidate and the exam date and exam time.
IBPS Clerk Preparation Tips
Go through the following points for the IBPS Clerk Preparation Tips for the candidates who want to apply for the IBPS Clerk Exam 2020. These tips and tricks help aspirants to prepare for the exam.
- Applicants should know the complete exam pattern and syllabus of the exam.
- The aspirants suggested solving the IBPS Clerk Sample Papers as many as they can solve.
- The practice of the IBPS Clerk Mock Test Series helps the candidate to understand the pattern and the complexity level of the questions asked in the exam.
- Make the time table based on each section of the exam and follow it rigorously.
IBPS Clerk Result 2020
- The IBPS Clerk Result will be released separately on the official website for each stage (Prelims and Mains) of the exam.
- The Final Result Declaration will be made based on the score of the Mains Exam by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
IBPS Clerk Cut Off 2020
- The IBPS Clerk Cut Off will release separately for Prelims and Mains.
- Officials will release the sectional and state-wise cut off for the candidates.
- The IBPS Clerk Notification PDF is yet to be released, and candidates can see the previous year prelims cut off for the reference for preparing for the upcoming exam
|Andaman & Nicobar||NA||NA||NA||NA|
|Dadar & Nagar Haweli||NA||NA||NA||39.02|
|Daman & Diu||NA||NA||36.91||45.92|
|Jammu & Kashmir||NA||35.74||42.71||52.31|
IBPS Clerk Selection Process 2020
Candidates have to qualify two stages of the IBPS Clerk to be a part of public sector banks- Prelims and Mains.
The final selection is made on the merit list in the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam. After the final selection, the officials will release provisional allotment. The allotment of banks will be based on the preference, which candidates have made while applying for the exam.
IBPS Clerk FAQs
Q) What is the age limit for IBPS Clerk exams?
A) To apply for the IBPS Clerk, the candidates' age limit should be between 21 years to 28 years. Click Here (Link of IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria) to know the complete eligibility criteria for the IBPS Clerk 2020 and the age relaxation based on the IBPS Clerk 2020 notification pdf.
Q) Is 60% necessary in graduation to become an IBPS Clerk?
A) There are no percentage criteria for applying for IBPS Clerk 2020. So, 60% is not necessary for graduation to become an IBPS Clerk.
Q) Is there any interview for IBPS clerk?
A) There is no interview for IBPS Clerk 2020. The final selection will be made on the merit list in the mains exam. Click Here (Link of IBPS Clerk Selection Process) to know the complete IBPS Clerk Selection Process.
Q) How many attempts are in the IBPS Clerk?
A) There is no limit to apply for the IBPS Clerk 2020. Candidates don't have to worry about the number of attempts to apply for the exam. They can focus on preparing for the IBPS Clerk.
Q) Will there be any sectional cut off for IBPS Clerk Exam?
A) Yes. There is the sectional IBPS Clerk Cut Off in both Prelims and Mains Exam. Applicants have to qualify in both the stages to secure a place for the net phrase of the exam.
Q) Is there Any Negative Marking in IBPS Clerk Exam?
A) Yes, candidates have to give a penalty of 0.25 (¼) marks as negative marking for each wrong answer marked in the exam from the correct answer. Click Here (Link of IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern) to know the complete marking scheme for both Prelims and Mains.
Q) When will the IBPS Clerk 2020 exam be conducted?
A) As per the official IBPS Exam Calendar 2020-21, the exam will be conducted on 12th, 13th, and 19th December 2020. Click Here (Link of IBPS Clerk Exam Dates 2020) to know all other important dates related to the IBPS Clerk 2020.
Q) How many questions will be asked in the IBPS Prelims Exam?
A) In the exam paper, 100 questions will be asked that carry one mark each. Candidates will get the time duration of 60 minutes (1 Hour) to complete the exam. There will be three sections in the exam- English Language, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning Ability. There are a penalty of 0.25 (¼) marks as negative marking for each incorrect answer.