Karnataka Judiciary Admit Card 2022: Karnataka High Court has released the Karnataka Judiciary Exam Admit Card on the official website karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. Candidates can download the Karnataka Judiciary Hall Ticket and appear for the prelims exam. On the day of the exam, the candidates should carry a copy of the Karnataka Judicial Services Admit Card to the exam hall.
Karnataka Judiciary Admit Card 2022
Whenever the candidate wants to download the Karnataka Judicial Services Hall Ticket, he/she should keep their login details – application number ready. The Karnataka Judiciary Admit Card will have all the details of the exam center as well. In this article, the candidate will find all the details of the process of downloading the admit card, details present on the admit card, exam pattern, and other information. The Karnataka Judiciary Prelims Admit Card and Karnataka Judiciary Mains Admit Card will be released separately.
Karnataka Judiciary Exam Admit Card 2022
|Name of The High Court||Karnataka High Court|
|Number of vacancies||53 Posts|
|Name of The Post||Civil Judge Posts|
|Prelims Exam date||Updated Soon|
|Admit Card Date||Expected to be in Sep 2020|
How to download the Karnataka Judiciary Exam Admit Card 2022?
Candidates can download the Karnataka Judiciary Hall Ticket from the official site. To download the Karnataka Judicial Services Hall Ticket, candidates should follow the below steps:
- Candidates should visit the official site of Karnataka High Court, karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
- After visiting the site, the candidate should click on “Recruitment” available below the notification section.
- Candidates should then choose the Notification No. CJR 1/2020 for direct recruitment of 53 Posts of Civil Judges.
- Then, the candidates will find the link to download the Karnataka Judicial Services, Admit Card.
- After clicking on the link, a login page will appear on the screen. On this login page, the candidates should enter their application number as login credentials.
- Then, the candidate should click on the login button and the Karnataka Judiciary Admit Card will be displayed on the screen. Download Karnataka Judiciary Exam Syllabus.
- After downloading the Karnataka Judiciary Exam Services Admit Card, the candidate should take a printout of it and take it to the examination hall.
Details on the Karnataka Judicial Services Admit Card 2021-22
The candidates will find the below-mentioned details on the Karnataka Judiciary Admit Card.
- Name of the applicant
- Date of birth
- Examination name
- Examination center
- Complete address of the exam center
- Examination date
- Timings for the examination
- Reporting time for the exam
- Important instructions for the examination.
Importance of the Karnataka Judicial Services Hall Ticket 2021-22
Candidates should keep the admit cards until the recruitment process ends. Karnataka Judiciary Exam Admit Card will provide the candidates with examination centers and timings of the exam as well. Candidates should carry the Karnataka Judiciary Admit Card to the exam hall while taking up the exam. With the help of the Karnataka Judicial Services Admit Card, the candidates can check the results, answer keys, and other important information for the recruitment process.
Karnataka Judiciary Admit Card FAQs
Q). What are the details required to login to the Karnataka Judiciary Admit Card?
A). To login to the Karnataka Judiciary Admit Card page, the candidates will require their application number and date of birth.
Q). What is the mode of the Karnataka Judiciary Mains Exam?
A). The Karnataka Judiciary Mains Exam will be conducted in the offline mode, as it is a written examination.
Q). Where is the Karnataka Judiciary Exam Admit Card available for download?
A). The candidates can download the Karnataka Judiciary Admit Card from the official site karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
Q). What are the number of vacancies for the position of Civil Judge?
A). There are a total of 53 posts available for the position of Civil Judge.
Q). Is it necessary to carry any ID proof along with the Karnataka Judiciary Hall Ticket?
A). Yes, the candidate should an ID proof along with them while writing the exam.