Karnataka High Court Recruitment department section will release notification for the appointment of District Judges shortly for the year 2023. Candidates who meet with the eligibility mentioned in the notification will be called for a Preliminary exam.
Acceptance of the Karnataka District Judge Application form will be done based on the dates mentioned in the notification. The candidate’s application form will be rejected if he/she does not meet the required eligibility. The applied candidates have to attend the Preliminary exam, Mains Exam, and Interview.
How To Apply For Karnataka Judiciary Exam 2023
First, you have to know the eligibility conditions for the District judge posts. If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can submit the Karnataka District Judge online application from the official website. We have given the eligibility required to apply for Karnataka Judiciary Exam.
[Download Free Study Material For Karnataka Judiciary Exams 2023 by Judiciary Gold]
Karnataka Judiciary Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Must be a holder of a degree in Law granted by a University established by Law in India.
- He/She should have practiced as an advocate in a High Court or subordinate court on the last day of receiving the application form and must have so practiced for a period not less than SEVEN years as on such date.
- SC/ST Candidates must not have attained the age of 48 years and in the case of other candidates 45 years on the last day of receipt of the application form.
Karnataka Judiciary Application Form 2023
We have provided excellent information and guidelines that should be followed by the candidates while filling out the Karnataka Judiciary application form.
The candidates should not make mistakes while filling out the application form. The Online application form for Karnataka Judiciary Civil Judge Posts will be available online on the official website. Check Karnataka Civil Judge Salary.
Whose applications are accepted only their admit cards will be released online. So, it is recommended to submit the application form without doing mistakes, and also we have mentioned the documents that are necessary for the submission of the application form.
All Interested applicants have to visit the official website of the High Court of Karnataka for applying online for the Karnataka Judiciary Exam.
Read More: Judiciary Exams 2023 Eligibility, Selection Process & Exam Dates
Karnataka Judiciary Application Form Highlights
|Name of the Organisation||Karnataka High Court|
|Total Number of Vacancies||57 Vacancies|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
Karnataka Judiciary Application Form Dates
Candidates should know the important dates of the Karnataka Judiciary application for District Judges posts. We have given the important dates in a tabular form below.
|Starting date to submit the application form||09 March 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||10 April 2023|
|Starting Date to pay the application fee||09 March 2023|
|Last Date to pay the application fee||13 April 2023|
Karnataka Judiciary Online Application 2023
Before submission of the Karnataka Judiciary, the application form makes sure that you meet the eligibility conditions required to apply. The detailed steps are given below on how to apply for the Karnataka Judiciary exam. The process of filling out the application form is given below. Download Karnataka Judiciary Syllabus.
Check Also: Judiciary Exam Subjects 2023
Steps for Submitting Karnataka Judiciary Online Application
Candidates have to read all the instructions mentioned in the Karnataka Judiciary notification pdf before filling in the details in the application form.
Fresh Application Form
- Find out the “Online Application” button on the homepage of the website.
- Next, you have to click on the Ok button.
- Now you click on the check box for acceptance and then further proceed with the application form by clicking on the “Apply” button.
- Now, candidates have to select the post as “District Judge” from the drop-down box.
- Enter the details in the “Karnataka District Judge Online Form” as the same as the details in the Xth/SSLC Marks memo and also enter the father’s name. If the woman candidate is married, then she has to enter the husband’s name.
- Now, candidates have to select the appropriate gender of the candidate such as Male/Female/Others.
- Also, enter the date of birth & address of the candidates.
- Also, enter the occupation of the Father/Husband/Guardian.
- The candidate also has to enter the mother tongue of the candidate.
- Now in this step, candidates have to give the details of the quota they belong to i.e 1. Rural 2. Physically Challenged candidates 3. Kannada Medium 4. Ex-Servicemen.
- Now also, enter the marital status of the candidate.
- The applicant shall select the appropriate Citizenship.
- Now, give the contact details of the candidate i.e Present address and Permanent address
- Also, give the Valid mobile number and Email id for communication purposes.
- Enrollment information: Applicant shall mention his/her Enrollment details including the Enrollment Number, Year, Date of Enrollment, Date of Commencement of Practice, Place Practice, Nature of Practice.
- After entering all the details of the candidate, now click on the check box. After that, click on the Preview button to see the given details in the application form.
- Now, Click on the “Save & Continue” Button
- After doing the mentioned process given above, a reference number is generated and also One Time Password (OTP) to the registered mobile number
- Now you to enter the OTP received through email/mobile number.
- Now upload education qualification documents and also passport size photos.
- Candidates have to give the information details about LAW details. After entering all the details of law such as semesters, Maximum Marks obtained Year of passing e.t.c.
- The entered details will be saved and displayed on the screen.
- After giving all the details in the Karnataka Judiciary Application form click on the “Submit” button.
- You can take the print of the submitted Karnataka Judiciary online application form for reference.
Editing the Submitted Application Form
Candidates can edit the details in the submitted application form by clicking the link http://www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitment.asp.
- Now, Click on the “Already applied to Go” button.
- Now, have to enter the Ref. Application No and text in the box
- Now, Click on Modify & Re-print button.
- After that, OTP will be sent to the Email/Mobile Number.
- Now, you have to enter the OTP for verification purposes that you got to the email/mobile number.
- After verifying, now you can edit the submitted details in the application form such as qualification, Photo/Signature, Payment mode e.t.c.
- After making changes in the application form, you can resubmit it.
Karnataka Judiciary Application Fee 2023
|General Category/ Category IIA/ IIB/ IIIA/ IIIB||Rs.500/-|
How To Make Payment Of Application Fee for Karnataka Judiciary Exam
Click on “Make Payment” To further proceed with the payment of the application fee. As soon you click on the Make Payment button you are redirected to the ONLINE STATE BANK PAYMENT COLLECT Payment.
- Now You can select the payment category as “Online Recruitment”.
- Now, fill in the details such as Name, Application Number, Date of Birth, Appropriate fees amount, and other details displayed on the page.
- After entering the details on the page, Now, click on the Submit button. The entered details will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, verify the details and click on the confirm button.
- The page will be redirected to the selection of payment of mode that is Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card or Challan, Screen.
- After that make the payment and take the receipt print for future references.
Candidates who have selected the payment mode through challan, have to follow the steps given here.
- If you want to pay the fee offline under can select the SBI Branch Under Payment mode button.
- Now, the challan is generated in Pdf form with your details. Save the challan by clicking on the Pre-Acknowledgement form in Pdf.
- Print the challan form enter the denomination details and remit the amount to the nearest SBI-State Bank of India branch.
- After the deposition of the fee, make a depositor copy for your reference.
Documents To Upload While Submitting the Karnataka Judiciary Online Application form
Candidates have to keep in mind the necessary documents should be kept ready that are required while filling out the online form. The requisite documents are
- Scanned Passport Size Photo and Signature
- It must be a colored photo and must have a white background.
- The photo must be clearly visible.
- Disable candidates have to upload a certificate of disability.
- SC/ST and other candidates have to upload a category certificate.
Guidelines Should be followed While Uploading The Documents
- The photograph must be a recent one.
- Applicant’s photo size is 3.5 cm x 5cm and should be in .jpg format
- The size of the file should be between 25 kb to 50 kb.
- Make sure that the size of the file should not be more than 50 Kb
- The Signature sign should be with a Black point pen only.
- The candidate will be disqualified if the signature on the hall ticket does not match the signature on the answer script.
- The signature size must be between 10 kB to 25 kb
- The signature dimensions are 7.5 cmx2.5 cm
- The Karnataka Judiciary Application Form is accepted only when the payment of the fee is done successfully.
- You have to deposit the application fee within the mentioned dates only.
- In case, if you deposit the fee after the completion of the application fee dates, the fee will not be accepted and the fee also not be refunded.
- Candidates should give a valid mobile number and email id in the Karnataka Judiciary Application form. Any updates regarding Karnataka Judiciary Recruitment will be shared with the mobile number and email id.
- In case any mistakes are done in the application form, those applications will be rejected.
Karnataka Judiciary Application Form FAQs
Q) What is the application fee for Karnataka Judiciary Exam?
A) Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.500/-
Q) How Can I submit the Karnataka Judiciary Application Form online?
A) Candidates have to visit the official website of the High Court of Karnataka i.e http://www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/ for submission of an online application form.
Q) How Can I Pay Karnataka Judiciary Application Fee?
A) Candidates can pay the application online or offline. You can pay the application fee online by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. Offline, you can pay the application fee by using the SBI Challan form.
Q) Karnataka Judiciary Preliminary Exam will be conducted on?
A) The Karnataka Judiciary Prelims exam going to be conducted on 09-01-2021.