KVS Admission 2020 Online: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has released a notification for the KVS admission class I to Class XII and KVS also released new guidelines for the academic session 2020-21. The KVS Admission Scheduled has also been released for Class I to Class XII. The KVS Registration process has also started from July 20 at 10 AM at kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in. Interested parents and the students can start the registration process on the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in. Those found eligible will be given KVS Admission 2020 in various schools in India.
KVS Admission 2020
This article is about KVS Admission 2020 Online and you will get more details on this page if you scroll this page from start to end. It is important for every parent to know the new KVS admission guidelines. Here on this page, complete guidelines for KVS Online admission from class I to Class XII is mentioned.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Registration Process has started from 20th July 2020 onwards. Interested candidates may fill the KVS Application form from the direct links given below. The Direct link will be available for only Class I admission. To apply for KVS Class 2 to 11, you have to visit near Kendriya Vidyalaya School for the KVS Admission Form.
KVS Admission 2020 Guidelines
Interested candidates have to strictly follow the KVS admission guidelines for the class I and have to register the KVS Application form online from 20th July 2020 onwards. The registration process will be done at kvsonlineadmission.in. Below given points have to be followed by the candidates for the KVS Registration Process.
KVS Online Admission: Documents Required
The students have to follow the guidelines as per the Kendriya Vidyalaya School. The following points give below.
For the Class I KVS admission, the date of birth certificate required as proof of date of birth. The Date of Certificates issued by the birth registry such as Municipal Corporation/Municipality/Notified Area Council is accepted for the KVS Online admission.
For other classes, Some schools issue Transfer Certificate (TC) recognized by the Board of School Education Dept. After verification of Date of Birth authorities will return the date of birth certificate to the parents/guardian.
For Up to 8th class, the authorities grant admission without a Transfer Certificate. In such cases the child needs to be otherwise eligible and his birth certificate has been issued by a Govt. body.
If the child is the grandchild of Honourable Member of Parliament of India OR PSU Employees, he/she need to submit the proof that his parents are the child of MP or PSU Employees.
Grand Child of KVS Employees also has to submit the proof.
KVS Admission 2020 Schedule & Exam Dates
|Notification Date of KVS Admission||17th July 2020 (Friday)|
|For Class I: Online Registration Starts On||20th July 2020 (Monday) 10:00 am onwards|
|For Class I: Last Date For Online Registration is||7th August 2020 (Friday) till 7:00 pm|
|Provisional and Waiting List will be declared For Registered candidates on||1st list – 11th August 2020 (Tuesday)
2nd list – 24th August 2020 (Monday)
(if seats remain vacant)
3rd list – 26th August 2020 (Wednesday)
(if seats remain vacant)
|Selected candidates in Unreserved candidates will be declared on as per priority service category wise||27th August 2020 to 29th August 2020
(Thursday to Saturday)
|If sufficient applications have not received under RTE Provisions, OBC, ST/SC through offline mode and the second notification will be released on||Notification – 31st August 2020
Registration – 31st August 2020 to 5th September 2020
(Monday to Saturday)
Display of list and admissions – 7th September 2020 to 11th September 2020
(Monday to Friday)
|Registration for Class 2 onwards (Subject in offline mode to availability of vacancies in a particular class)||20th July 2020 to 25th July 2020
(Monday to Saturday) Offline Mode
|For Class 2 Onward: The list will be declared on||29th July 2020 at 4:00 pm
|Admission for Class 2 onwards||30th July 2020 to 7th August 2020
(Thursday to Friday)
|For KV students: For Class 11 admission Registrations starts on||Within a week of class 10 result declaration|
|KV students: Class 11 admission list will be displayed on.||Within 2 weeks of class 10 result declaration|
|Non-KV students: Class 11 admission list will be displayed on. (Subject to availability of vacancies)||After the admission of KV students in Class 10|
|Last date of admission for all classes including class 11.||15th September 2020 (Tuesday)
(Tentative depending on class 10 result)
How To Register For KVS Admission For Class I:
Parents who are aiming their child to get KVS admission can follow the steps given below. We have given step by steps for Class 1 Registration.
1. Visit the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Website i.e kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in
2. Now hit on the Link ” Click Here To Register”.
3. Now read all the General Instructions that are available in both Hindi and English Language. To proceed further you have to click on the “Proceed” button before that you have to click on the checkbox.
4. Now the New Registration page is displayed on the screen.
5. Please be careful before filling the details in the KVS Registration form. Candidates have to enter the details in English only.
6. Now enter the details of the child such as First Name, Middle Name, Last Name and also enter the personal details of the child such as Is the child differently-abled?, Date of the birth of the child, Email, Id, Mobile Number, Enter the Captcha code as shown in the image.
7. Now Click on the ” Register button”.
8.As soon as you click on the Register button. The OTP is sent to your registered mobile number. The OTP is valid only for 15 minutes. Now Enter the OTP to verify.
9.After Clicking on the Verify button. The acknowledgment page is displayed on the screen with the unique login code. Please save the Unique login code in a safe place. It is useful for login to KVS admission Portal for filling the application form for class I. The login code is also sent to your registered email id and Mobile Number.
10. It is advised to take the print of the Acknowledgement page containing the login code. Without the login code, it is not possible to fill the KVS Admission application form.
11. The Completion of the registration process does not complete the submission of the KVS Application form. Again you need to login to the KVS Online admission portal for the completion of the application form.
12. On the acknowledgment page below find the link Click here. For filling the KVS Application form now tap on the link labeled ” Click Here’ button.
13. You can also log in to the application form on the KVS Admission homepage. Login by entering Unique ID, Date of Birth, Mobile Number.
14. After entering the above details click on the login button to open the KVS Online admission application form.
Uploading Documents & KVS Admission Application Filling
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Application is divided into five categories. It is mandatory to fill the details in all the five sections of the application form.
Parents have to fill the basic information of the child such as First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Differently abled, Gender, Blood Group, Caste Category, Family Income Group, Single child, Twin child, Triplet. The application is also opened with pre-filled details that you have submitted at the time of registration form.
In this section, the parent details have to be filled in the application form. If the details of the parents are not submitted, the application form will be rejected. The parent details such as Title, Full Name, Nationality, Country of Residence, State of Residence, City of Residence, Residential address, Pin code address, Telephone Number of Residence, Personal Mobile Number, Personal Email Address, Occupation, Organisation.
Choice of Schools
Parents can fill the choice of schools in this section. You can select up to three schools i.e Vidyala 1, Vidyalaya 2, Vidyalaya 3.
The scanned documents are a must for uploading documents for the submission of the KVS application form for Class I. Birth Certificate and Passport size photo of a child are the documents necessary for the submission of the application form. Apart from this, other documents are also necessary if the child is seeking KVS Admission under several or particular categories. Other documents are Caste certificate, Differently abled, Child applying under parent’s service category, Proof of residence of the child, Photo of a child, Other proof of certificates are If the parent is KVS Employee If the Child is Grandchild of Member of parliament e.t.c.
Declaration and Submit
After filling the KVS Admission 2020 application, Uploading all necessary documents, click on all the checkboxes that are next to the statement of declaration. Before clicking on the submit button, scrutinize all the details in the KVS Application form by click on the “Preview” button.
You can also edit the application form by clicking on the previous button. If the details are correct in the KVS Online admission form, now click on save to preview button. After saving the application form. Now click on the submit application button. You need to again verify with the OTP for the submission of the application form, Once the submission of application form is done, from there onwards no edit/changes are allowed in the submitted KVS admission application form.
KVS Admission Selection List
The list of Eligible candidates, Waiting list, Selected List will be declared on the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya or on the notice board of concerned schools.
- On 24th August 2020, the Selected list will be declared for Class 2 onwards
- The selected list for Class XI admission will be declared within two weeks of the declaration of the result.
- On 11th August 2020, the Class I Selection list will be declared.
Age Criteria for KVS Admission 2020
|lass||Minimum age||Maximum age|
|I||5 years||7 years|
|II||6 years||8 years|
|III||7 years||9 years|
|IV||8 years||10 years|
|V||9 years||11 years|
|VI||10 years||12 years|
|VII||11 years||13 years|
|VIII||12 years||14 years|
|IX||13 years||15 years|
|X||14 years||16 years|
KVS Admission 2020 Reservation Criteria
|Economically weaker sections (EWS) of the society||25%|
|Differently abled candidates||3%|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Important Points
- KVS Admission notification has been released and the applicants have already started to apply for the registration process.
- Parents must be aware of the KVS admission process before approaching the schools for admission. If the vacant seats are available in their concerned Kendriya Vidyalaya School, then he/she should apply for the admission.
- The submission of the application does not guarantee the admission he/she gets in the school.
- The Incomplete application forms are rejected.
- Central School Application forms must be submitted to the respective school on time.
- The documents submitted along with the application form must be genuine. If the documents submitted with the application form are fake the admission will be cancelled.
- The Priority category system is applied to the Class II to Class VII admission process
- Students and the parents must stay with the latest updates on KVS Admission process by visiting official website or our page.
- If you have any doubts or finding difficulty in submitting the KVS Application form contact the Concerned KV School or contact for the address below.
KVS Admission Process For Class I
- 7.5% Seats are reserved for ST and 15% seats are reserved for SC. After admitting Under RTE Quota, the authorities consider the shortfall in the number of seats for SC and ST Category.
- 10 seats out of 40 seats are filled through RTE Quota as per 25% reservation quota. These 10 seat are filled through a draw of lots from the received applications of SC/ST/EWS/BPL/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer).
- Other remaining seats will be filled through existing priority category system.
KVS Admission 2020 Process For Class 2 to 8th
For Class 2 to Class 8th no entrance test/exam is conducted for the admission process. The admission process is based on a priority base category wise. If the applications are received more than the number of seats available. Then the authorities will follow the lottery system category wise including single girl child quota.
KVS Admission 2020 Process For Class 9th
- The authorities will conduct the admission test for class 9 admission. Then, the merits list is released on category wise of priority wise. Students will get admission based on merit, category of priority wise.
- Candidates have to attend for the entrance test in the following subjects such as Social Science, Maths, English, Hindi, and Science.
- The entrance test will be conducted in a duration of 3 hours for 100 marks. Each subject comprises of 20 marks.
- Students have to secure a minimum of 33% marks to qualify. SC/ST/Divyang category (PH) students have to get 25% marks to qualify for the admission process.
KVS Admission 2020 Process For Class 11th
Students For class 11th KVS Admission is based on the average marks secured in the 10th exams in the streams of Humanities, Science, Commerce.
|Science||Minimum of 60% Marks|
|Commerce||Minimum of 55% Marks|
|Humanities||All students of Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV) if declared successful in the Class 10 exam.|
KVS Admission Process For Class 10th or 12th
The admission process for class 10th and 12th is described briefly here. Applicants who are planning to Join in Kendriya Vidyalaya School for class 10 or 12 then you need to know the points that are described here.
If the strength of Class 10 or 12 is less than 40 in KV school, then the Deputy Commissioner of the particular region takes the responsibility for filling the vacant seats in the school. The admission is given to the candidates on the basis of the following conditions.
- Candidates should be studied in CBSE Affiliated School.
- The child must have secured an aggregate of 55% marks in class 9 or 11th exams respectively to get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan School.
- The student will have to opt from the available combination of subjects in Kendriya Vidyalayas
KVS Admission Committee Draw of Lots
|2.||Teacher||Member(To be nominated by principal)|
|3 &4.||Two Parents (One Lady)||Members (One parent has to be from the candidates to be considered under Section 12(1)(c) of RTE Act 2009)|
|5.||VMC Member||Member (To be nominated by the chairman, VMC )|
Who are the Eligible for KVS Admission 2020 Online
While filling the KVS Online admission application form, the original documents are required. Parents of the child who are central Government employees, State Government staff, and Private employees. Candidates will get KVS admission in order of the preference. Below we have given the order of preference in the Kendriya Vidyalaya admission process.
- First preference will be given to the children’s of central govt employee
- Second preference will be given to the child of Ex-army and Army
- Third Preference will be given to the state govt employees
- Fourth Preference will be given for the single girl child quota
- The Fifth/Last preference should be given to private or self-employed.
KVS Admission 2020 Fee Structure
For Admission Fee: Rs 25/-
For Re-admission Fee: Rs.100/-
Rs 500/- For Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I-XII)
Rs 150/- For Computer Science Fee (For Elective Subjects) + 2 Stage
Rs 100/- For Class III onwards
Rs 400/- For Class XI & XII Science (Boys).
Rs 300/- For Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities (Boys)
Rs 200/- For Class IX & X (Boys)
For other Fee Details refer the KVS Admission 2020 notification
FAQ’s on KVS Admission 2020
1. How Do I Get KVA Admission 2020?
A. Candidates have to visit the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in for the registration process.
2. How Can I get admission in KVS Online?
A. Candidates can apply for Class 1 Admission from 20th July 2020 to 7th August 2020
3. What is the age limit required to apply for Class 1 KVS admission?
For the admission of Class I, candidates should have completed 5 years of age.
4. Who Can Apply for KVS Online admission?
A. Central Govt Employees, Grand Child of Member of Parliament, Ex-army & Army, State Govt Employees, Self employees can apply for the KVS admission 2020 for their child.
5. What Documents are accepted for KVS Admission 2020?
A. Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate, Disability Certificate, Proof of Grandchild of Member of Parliament, Residence Certificate, Proof of relationship certificate, and other certificates are required to get KVS Online admission.
6. What is the application fee for admission?
A.No application fee is applicable for getting admission.
7. What is the process of KVS Admission For Class 11?
A. Candidates are given admission on the basis of 10th Marks.
8. What is the process of KVS Admission For Class 2 to Class 8?
A. The admission will be given on a priority category base.
9. What is the admission process for Class I?
A. Parents of the child have to apply online for class 1 Admission on the official website. The selected list will be displayed on the notice board of the concerned schools.
10. What is the KVS admission process for Class 9?
A. Candidates will be conducted an entrance exam in the subjects of Social Science, Maths, English, Hindi, and Science. General candidates have to secure 33% to qualify and the SC/ST Divyang category candidates should secure a minimum 25% marks. to qualify
11. How to Submit the KVS Admission 2020 Application form?
A. To submit the KVS Application form you have to visit the official website of KVS i.e www.kvsonlineadmission.in or you can apply from the acpdc.in website. We have given the direct links here to apply online for KVS Admission.