Madhya Pradesh High Court releases the MP Judiciary Admit Card on the official website mphc.mponline.gov.in or mphc.gov.in. Candidates should enter their application number and date of birth to download the MP Judiciary Exam Admit Card. Candidates should carry the MP Judiciary Hall Ticket to the exam center along with their ID proof.
MP Judiciary Admit Card 2021
The MP Judicial Services Hall Ticket conveys the exam center, timings, and other details for the examination. Madhya Pradesh High Court releases the MP Judiciary Prelims Admit Card and MP Judiciary Mains Admit card separately. The MP Judicial Services Hall Ticket will be given only to those candidates who met the eligibility as per the requirements for the job.
In this article, the candidates can find out how to download the MP Judicial Services Admit Card, details on the MP Judicial Services Hall Ticket, and much more information. Check best books for MP Judiciary.
Download Link: [MP Civil Judge Mains Admit Card 2021]
MP Judiciary Exam Admit Card Highlights
|Name of The High Court||MP High Court|
|Number of vacancies||252 Posts|
|Name of The Post||Civil Judge Posts|
|Prelims Exam date||March 20, 2021 (2 pm to 4 pm)|
|Mains Admit Card Date||September 23, 2021|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
How to download the MP Judicial Services Hall Ticket 2021?
MP High Court will release the MP Judiciary Exam Admit Card a few days before the Bihar Judiciary Examination. Candidates can download the MP Judiciary Hall Ticket from the official website of the conducting body. To download the MP Judicial Services Admit Card, the candidates should follow the below steps:
- Firstly, the candidate should visit the official site of Madhya Pradesh High Court, mphc.gov.in.
- After visiting the website, candidates should click on the ‘recruitment/ results’ section available on the left side of the website.
- After that, the candidate should tap on the “click here: application form and admit card” link.
- Then, a login page appears, where the candidate should enter their application number and date of birth.
- After clicking on the submit button, the MP Judiciary Exam Admit Card will appear on the screen. The candidate should download the MP Judicial Services Admit Card and take a printout of it for the exam day.
Details on the MP Judicial Services Admit Card 2021
MP Judiciary Admit Card is an important document with respect to MP Judiciary Exam. The following details are available on the MP Judicial Services Hall Ticket:
- Name of the applicant
- Date of birth
- Examination name
- Examination center
- Complete address of the exam center
- Examination date
- Timings for the examination
- Reporting time for the exam
- Important instructions for the examination.
Documents to carry to the MP Judiciary Exam 2021
The candidates should carry the following documents to the exam center:
- A print out of the MP Judiciary Hall Ticket.
- An original ID proof (Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card).
- Blue or Black Ball Point Pen.
Due to the pandemic, the candidates are supposed to follow a few protocols issued by the Govt. of India. To ensure the safety of the candidates, they should carry a personal hand sanitizer (50 ml) and a mask. Also, the candidates should follow social distancing norms.
MP Judiciary Admit Card FAQs
Q). What are the details required to login to the MP Judiciary Admit Card?
A). To login to the MP Judiciary Admit Card page, the candidates will require their application number and date of birth.
Q). What is the mode of the MP Judiciary Mains Exam?
A). The MP Judiciary Mains Exam will be conducted in the offline mode, as it is a written examination.
Q). Where is the MP Judiciary Exam Admit Card available for download?
A). The candidates can download the MP Judiciary Admit Card from the official site mphc.gov.in.
Q). What is the number of vacancies for the position of Civil Judge?
A). There are a total of 252 posts available for the position of Civil Judge.
Q). Is it necessary to carry any ID proof along with the MP Judiciary Hall Ticket?
A). Yes, the candidate should an ID proof (Aadhar Card, Voter ID) along with them while writing the exam.