Authorities have released the MP Judiciary Online Application Form on the official website (mphc.gov.in) of MP High Court for the post of Civil Judge. Candidates can submit the MPHC application form before the last submission date given in the notification. Have a look at the complete article to know the detailed information about the MP Judiciary Online Form.
MP Judiciary Online Form 2021
- Before applying for MP Judiciary Form Online, candidates are suggested to check the MP Judiciary Eligibility Criteria 2021.
- Officials released 252 MP Judiciary vacancies for the post of Civil Judge in the Madhya Pradesh High Court.
- The MP Judiciary Admit Card will get released in 15 days (2 weeks) before the MP Judiciary exam.
MP Judiciary 2021 Online Form Important Dates
Here we have mentioned all the MPHC important dates related to the MP Judiciary 2021 Form Online in the following table-
|Notification Date||Will Be Notified Soon|
|Availability of application form for Prelims exam||Will Be Notified Soon|
|Last date to submit the application form||Will Be Notified Soon|
|Application form Corrections||Will Be Notified Soon|
|Release of Prelims Admit Card||Will Be Notified Soon|
|Declaration of Prelims Result||Will Be Notified Soon|
|Release of main admit card||Will Be Notified Soon|
|Mains Exam Date||Will Be Notified Soon|
|Declaration of the main result||Will Be Notified Soon|
MP Judiciary Eligibility Criteria 2021
The candidates must fulfill the MP Judiciary Eligibility Criteria to appear in the MP Judicial Services Exam. In the following points, check the detailed information about the eligibility criteria of the exam.
- Applicants should have a Bachelor’s Degree in law (LLB) from a recognized Institute or University.
- The aspirants’ age should be between 21 years to 35 years as of 1st January 2020.
- Age Relaxation in MPHC is given to the applicants of special and reserved categories as per the norms (mentioned in the official notification). Check best books for MP Judiciary 2021.
- Applicants should have the citizenship of India who is applying for the MPHC Civil Judge Exam.
Documents Required to Fill MP Judiciary Application Form 2021
Check the documents required to fill the MPHC Civil judge online form-
- Graduation Marks Sheet
- Certificate of the Graduation
- Valid Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter ID card, Passport, etc.)
- Category Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph (Latest)
- Signature (Size mentioned in the official notification)
- Valid Email ID
- Valid Mobile Number
How To Fill MP Judiciary Form Online?
We have given the MP Judiciary Application Form Link below. we have mentioned the steps below to know how to fill MP Judiciary Form Online-
- Visit the MP High Court Website (mphc.gov.in).
- Click on the “MP Judiciary Recruitment 2021” given on the home page.
- Register yourself by giving details like- Name, Mobile No., Email Id.
- The details (reg no. and password) will be sent to the valid Mobile No. and Email Id of the aspirant.
- Log in with the registration no & password.
- Start filling the MP Judiciary Form fill online by giving details like- Personal Information, Educational Details, Scanned photograph & signature (in a prescribed manner), etc.
- Next, the page of payment will get appear. Pay for the online form through various payment methods mentioned on the page like- Credit/ Debit Card, UPI, Mobile Wallet, Bank Challan, etc.
- Submit the MP Online Judiciary Form and take a print for future reference.
Upload Your Required Documents
The table below shows the subsequent documents required in the MP Judiciary Online Exam Form in a prescribed manner-
|Photogragh (Latest)||20KB – 50KB (Passport Size)||200 x 230 Pixels||JPG or JPEG|
|Signature||10KB – 20KB (with a black ink pen on white paper)||140 x 60 Pixels||JPG or JPEG|
MP Judiciary Online Form Fee 2021
- Payment mode of application fee online.
- Payment can be made by- Debit/ Credit Card, Mobile Wallet, Net Banking, UPI, Bank Challan, etc.).
- Once the candidate paid the fee, they are suggested to keep a copy of the payment slip for future reference.
- The Application Fee for the MP Judiciary exam varies based on the categories. Check the following table to know the MP Judiciary Application Form Fee 2021-
|Unreserved category/ Candidates of another state||INR 1122.16|
|Madya Pradesh Reserved category (OBC, SC, ST)/ Physically Handicap candidates||INR 722.16|
MP Judiciary Vacancy 2021
MPHC released a total of 252 vacancies for the post of civil judge. Here are the category-wise segregation of the MP Judiciary Vacancy in the following table-
|Civil Judge II (Post Name)|
|Category||Total Number of Vacancy|
MP Judiciary Application Form Correction 2021
Applicants are suggested to read complete instructions carefully before registering for th exam. In case any mistake is noticed by the candidates after submitting the MP Online Judiciary Form. The MPHC authorities will open the correction window for a limited period of time. Applicants can make changes in that particular period of time.
MP Judiciary Exam Pattern 2021
Applicants have to go through three rounds of the exam- Prelims Exam, Mains Exam, and Vive-Voce. Look at the table to know the complete MP Judiciary Exam Pattern 2021 for the candidates filling the MP Judiciary Online Form. Download MPJudiciary Admit Card 2021.
|Phases||Prelims Exam||Mains Exam|
|Mode of the exam||Computer Based Test (Online)||Written Exam|
|Types of Questions/ Number of Papers||Multiple Choice Questions||Four papers|
|Duration of Exam||Two Hours (120 Minutes)||Three hours for each paper|
|Maximum Marks/ Qualifying Marks||150 Marks||50% marks for Unreserved category
45% marks for SC/ ST
MP Judiciary Admit Card 2021
- The officials of MPHC will be released the MP Judiciary Admit Card 15 days before the exam date.
- The Call Letter releases separately for each phase of the exam.
- The candidates must take the hall ticket to the exam center. Otherwise, they are allowed to sit in the exam.
- It is mandatory to take valid identity proof (Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc.) to the exam hall along with the admit card.
MP Judiciary Online Form FAQs
Q)- What is the last date to apply for the MP Judiciary Online Form 2021?
A)- Applicants who are eligible and willing to apply for the MPHC Civil Judge can apply before last date. Candidates are advised to apply before the exam's last date to avoid the internet and website login issue.
Q) What should be the candidate's age limit to apply for the MP Judicial Services Exam 2021?
A)- As per the official notification, the age limit of the MPHC aspirants should be between 21 years to 35 years as of 1st January 2021. Click Here (Link of Eligibility Criteria) to know more detailed information about the MP Judiciary Eligibility Criteria.
Q)- How many phases candidates need to clear to be a part of MPHC?
A)- Candidates need to clear three phases of the exam- Prelims Exam, Mains Exam, and Vice-Voce. Whereas the Prelims Exam is in Objective Form (Computer Based Test) and Mains Exam is in Written Form. There is no negative marking in the MPHC Prelims Exam of the MP Judicial Services Exam. Click Here (Link of Exam Pattern) to get the complete information about the MP Judiciary Exam Pattern 2021.
Q)- What are the maximum marks for MP Judiciary Prelims Exam?
A)- The maximum marks to secure in MP Judiciary Prelims Exam are 150 marks. The applicants who qualified in the MPHC Prelims Exam are eligible for the Mains Exam's next exam.
Q)- What is the MP Judiciary Application Fee for the candidates of the Unreserved Category?
A)- The MP Judiciary Application Fee for the Unreserved Category and Candidates of other states is INR 1122.16 only.