This article has provided the complete detailed MP Judiciary Syllabus for the applicants who are preparing for the MP Judiciary Exam. We have also provided the weightage of the questions, which helps aspirants understand the weightage of questions from each section. Go down to know the MP Judiciary Exam Syllabus for all the stages separately.
MP Judiciary Syllabus 2023
- Candidates have to go through three phases- Prelims Exam, Mains Exam, and Vice-Voce (Interview process) to be a part of the MP High Court.
- For the preparation, take the help of MP Judiciary Preparation Tips. Also, students can solve the questions from the Previous Year’s Exam Analysis.
- Applicants can easily score marks from the sections like- General Awareness and the English Language. Check Best Books For MP Judiciary.
- The MP Judiciary Syllabus PDF attached with this article is provided for the students who will give an exam in the Hindi Language. This will help to practice for the Hindi Language Subject of the exam.
[Download Free Study Material For MP Judiciary Exams by Judiciary Gold]
Look at the following table to know the Judiciary Exam MP Syllabus for all stages separately. With the help of the MP PSC Judiciary Syllabus, students will get to see the level of the exam and the maximum score to obtain in the exam. Check how to apply for MP Judiciary 2023.
MP Judiciary Prelims Syllabus 2023
- The Objective Types questions will be asked in Prelims Exam, which is qualifying in nature.
- There are two parts to the Prelims Exam. In the first part, there are Law based questions, and in the second part, the topics are- GK, Computer Knowledge, and English Language.
- The candidates get shortlisted for the Mains Exam based on their performance in the Prelims.
- Check the below tables to know the MP Judiciary Prelims Syllabus for both parts.
MP Judiciary Exam Syllabus First Part of Prelims Exam
Go down at the table to know the MP PCS Judiciary Syllabus for Prelims Part 1-
|Constitution of India||Code of Civil Procedure|
|Transfer of Property Act||Contract Act|
|Specific Relief Act||Limitation Act|
|MP Accommodation Control Act||Negotiable Instrument Act|
|MP Land Revenue Act||Indian Evidence Act|
|Indian Penal Code||Code of Criminal Procedure|
MP Judiciary Exam Syllabus Prelims Part 2
See the below points to know the topics from which the questions would come in Prelims Exam of MP Judiciary –
- General Knowledge
- Computer Knowledge
- English Knowledge
MP Judiciary Mains Syllabus 2023
- The candidates who qualified for the Prelims Are eligible to sit in the Mains Exam.
- Main Examinations consists of four (4) subjective (essay based) question papers, each paper consisting of 100 marks.
- The first and Second question papers of Mains will be given together, while the third and fourth question papers of the MP Judiciary Mains Test will be given together.
- The Process of Mains Exam itself would be conducted over two days.
- The time limit for each question paper will be of 180 minutes (3 hours).
- Check the following tables to know the MP Judiciary Mains Syllabus for each section separately.
|CIVIL LAW & PROCEDURE||CRIMINAL LAW & PROCEDURE|
|Constitution of India||MP Accommodation Control Act, 1961|
|Code of Civil Procedure, 1908||MP Land Revenue Act, 1959|
|Transfer of Property Act, 1882||Indian Evidence Act, 1872|
|Contract Act, 1872||Indian Penal Code, 1861|
|Specific Relief Act, 1963||Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973|
|Limitation Act, 1963||Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881|
Check also : MP Judiciary Syllabus 2023
MP Judiciary Syllabus 2023 for Writing Skill, Court Practice, Translation, and Current Legal Knowledge
- Writing on Legal Issue – 20 Marks
- Writing on Social Issue – 30 Marks
- Precis Writing – 20 Marks
- Translation (English to Hindi) – 15 Marks
- Translation (Hindi to English) – 15 Marks
MP Judiciary Syllabus for Judgment Writing
- Framing of Charges – 10 Marks
- Framing of Issues – 10 Marks
- Judgment/ Order (Criminal) Writing – 40 Marks
- Judgment/ Order (Civil) Writing – 40 Marks
Read More: How To Prepare For Judiciary Exams
MP Judiciary Interview Process
- The final and last stage of the Judiciary Exam of Madhya Pradesh is the personality test Vice-Voce (Interview Process).
- This phase of the exam provides a maximum mark of 50.
- MP High Court will bring out the MPPSC final rankings based on the cumulative marks of the Mains Exam and Vice-Voce.
Check Also: Best MP Judiciary Coaching
Judiciary Exam MP Syllabus Important Books
Get the list of MP Judiciary Syllabus important books for the important subjects with the name of an author from the below table to practice and prepare for the examination.
|Name of the Books||Name of an Author||Subject|
|Bare Act, Pratayiogita Darpan (Polity issue)||M.P.Jain||Constitution of India|
|Bare Act||Poonam Pradhan (Lexis Nexis)||Transfer of Property Act|
|Bare Act||Takwani||Code of Civil Procedure|
|Bare Act||Avtar Singh||Indian Contract Act, Specific Reliefs Act|
|Bare Act||J.D.Jain||Limitation Act|
|Bare Act||V.P. Sarathi, Batuklal||Indian Evidence Act|
|Bare Act||K.D. Gaur||Indian Penal Code|
|Bare Act||J.D.Jain||Limitation Act|
|Bare Act||Kelkar||Code of Criminal Procedure|
|Bare Act||–||Negotiable Instruments Act, MP Accommodation Control Act, MP Land Revenue Code|
Check also: MP Judiciary Admit Card 2023
MP Judiciary Exam Syllabus FAQs
Q ) Is there negative marking in the MP judiciary?
A) No provision for negative marking is concerned in the MP PSC for Prelims or Mains both exams.
Q) How many attempts are there in the judiciary?
A) Four attempts are allowed for aspirants of the General Category. No cap on attempts on 40 years for the applicants of the SC/ ST category and 38 years for the applicants of the OBC category.
Q) How many stages I have to clear to be a part of the MP High Court?
A) Students have to clear three phases of the MP PSC Exam, namely- Prelims Exam, Mains Exam, and Vice- Voce (Interview Process).
Q) What are the topics include in the MP Judiciary Prelims Syllabus part 2?
A) - In the MP Judiciary Exam Syllabus Prelims, Part 2 includes- General Knowledge, Computer Knowledge, and English Knowledge.
Q) What are the topics asked in the Judgement Writing of MP Judiciary Mains Syllabus?
A) The topics from the questions asked in judgment writing are- Framing of Charges, Framing of Issues, Judgment/ Order (Criminal) Writing, Judgment/ Order (Civil) Writing.