The Punjab Public Service Commission’s official website will soon publish the PPSC Judicial Service Admit Card (PPSC). The registration number and password must always be used by the candidates to access the online mode of the PPSC Judicial Service Admit Card.
Punjab Judiciary Exam Admit Card 2024
Find out more information here on the download procedures, exam day instructions, and test locations for the PPSC Judicial Service, among other things.
- The commission makes the PPSC Judicial Service Admit Card available at least eight to ten days before the scheduled day.
- The PDF file will be used to release the PPSC Judicial Service Admit Card. It will include information such as the test location, time, reporting period, and other pertinent information for the PPSC Judicial Service exam.
- The Admit Card for the PPSC Judicial Service job profile must be downloaded by candidates by entering their registration number and password.
- For information on the rules outlined for test participants on exam day, they can also refer to the informational handout made available by the commission.
Punjab Judiciary 2024 Exam Date & Schedule
On the day of the exam, it is necessary to follow the vital instructions and know the fundamental methods to get the admit card and the direct links for the PPSC Judicial Service, the test centers and exam schedule, and any other pertinent information. Aspirants can also download Punjab Judiciary Question Papers in PDF format.
The dates for the written test for the PPSC Judicial Service have been announced by the commission. The table below contains additional information on crucial dates for the PPSC Judicial Service hall.
|PPSC Judicial Service Admit Card 2024|
|PPSC Judicial Service Events||Date (Tentative)|
|Apply Start||Updated Soon|
|Last Date to Apply||Updated Soon|
|PPSC Judicial Service Prelims Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|PPSC Judicial Service Admit Card release date||Updated Soon|
|Admit Card Direct Link||Link to Download Admit Card|
How To Download Punjab Judiciary Admit Card 2024
Anyone qualified and interested in the PPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2024 can apply at ppsc.gov.in since the application procedure has already started.
The candidates must first initiate the process of filling out the application forms by registering themselves. The application period for the position of PPSC Civil Judge will be updated soon. The link to the form’s submission page is provided below.
The only way to obtain the PPSC Judicial Service Admit Card is online. The preliminary, main, and interview rounds should all be downloaded individually from the website. It is advised for candidates. For information on how to download the PPSC Judicial Service Admit Card, see the instructions listed below.
Step 1: Visit PPSC’s official website as the first step, which is ppsc.gov.in
Step 2: Click on the Announcements tab on the home page.
Step 3: After that, go around the area to locate the link to the PPSC Judicial Service Admit Card.
Step 4: Next, scroll down and select the PPSC Judicial Service Admit Card link. Then, use the right-click menu to open it.
Step 5: The registration number, password, and captcha code are entered in Step 5 after that.
Step 6: Examine the PPSC Judicial Service Admit Card information and store a duplicate of it on the device for future use.
Check Also: Punjab Judiciary Syllabus 2024 [Prelims & Mains]
How to Find Punjab Judiciary Admit Card 2024 Download Link
The actions listed below should be followed to access the Punjab Judiciary admit card 2024 download link.
- With the use of the link below, you can access the Mains Admit card page immediately.
- Only the official website and the “Public Notice” option are available for downloading the Punjab Judiciary Admit Card. Go to the Punjab High Court website for information on downloading the admit card.
- The Punjab Judiciary Mains Admit Card has already been made available, and students are encouraged to get it as soon as possible. Candidates cannot take the exam without the Punjab PCS J Admit Card, which is a crucial document.
- The PPSC admit card will not be mailed to any candidate by the Delhi High Court.
- It is essential that students download it as soon as possible because the Punjab PCS J Admit Card is crucial for taking your exams.
- The Punjab High Court will provide distinct Punjab PCS J Admit Cards for the Prelims, Mains, and interviews.
- No candidate will receive an Admit Card offline; instead, they must download it online from the official website.
Check Also: Punjab Judiciary Exam Eligibility Criteria 2024
Punjab Judiciary Exam Day Instructions 2024
Candidates must create an action plan and diligently carry it out. Along with academic expertise, one should be up to date on current events. “Candidates should start their preparation after understanding the syllabus. They need to put together a good study strategy. According to Delhi Law Academy Professor K Madan, it is essential to read newspapers and publications.
- Candidates are recommended to arrive at the center by the reporting/entry time listed under COVID-19 as a precaution.
- Before the exam is over, candidates are not allowed to exit the examination room or hall.
- Candidates should wait for the invigilator’s instructions when the exam is finished. They shouldn’t leave their seats until instructed to do so. Only one candidate at a time will be able to leave.
- Candidates must carefully study and strictly abide by the COVID-19 Instructions and Advisory that are included with the admission card.
- Candidates who must wear a certain outfit because of their religion or cultural traditions should arrive at the center early for a thorough inspection.
- Candidates cannot enter the testing facility without a proper metal detector check using a handheld device (HHMD). The body won’t be touched during this procedure.
- Regarding the dress code, wearing clothing with big buttons or shoes with thick soles is not acceptable.
- After the exam, the properly filled-out admit card must be deposited in the specified dropbox. The candidate’s responses might not be evaluated if this is not done.
- The candidate must refrain from using unfair methods or unfair examination practices. The exam centers are typically heavily monitored by CCTV and have jammers installed as well.
- The candidate’s candidacy will be canceled, and legal action will be taken, including banning them from taking any future PPSC exams, if it is discovered at any point that they have submitted numerous applications and/or appeared on more than one date or shift.
- Candidates are encouraged to often check the PPSC website for changes.
Read Also : How To Prepare For Punjab Judiciary Exam 2024
Punjab Judiciary Admit Card 2024 FAQs
Q: The person who will be appearing as the Scribe will have an admit card, will the PPSC release one?
A: Yes, as stated in the PPSC Judicial Service 2024 official notification, the commission always issues an Admit Card to the candidate who will be attending as the Scribe.
Q: Will the PPSC Judicial Service Admit Card 2024 be sent to me in hard copy?
A: No, the PPSC will not mail any students a hard copy of their admit card, as stated in the official notification. The admit card must be downloaded and printed out by the candidates from the PPSC website.
Q: What information must be provided to contact the PPSC Judicial Service Admit Card 2024 exam conducting authorities' support desk?
A: The commission is located at the following address for applicants who may need assistance: Patiala, Punjab, India: Punjab Public Service Commission, Baradari Garden, P.B. No. 39. Landline 0175-5014847; Pin Code 147001.
Q: Which one may you consult when you study for the Punjab Judiciary Service Exam?
A: You are undoubtedly aware that you must study the subjects from the required basic act books. However, you can make use of some supplementary books and study tools to gain an in-depth understanding of many areas of the course. References include Punjab GK (the most recent edition), Criminal Procedure by Kelkar, The Law of Evidence by Batuk Lal, The Indian Penal Code by KD Gaur, and The Indian Registration Act by JPS Sirohi, among others, can be useful.
Q: I have lost my PPSC Judicial Service Admit Card 2024. Can I get another one?
A: Yes, you can download the PPSC Judicial Service Admit Card 2024 from the Admit Card download link available on the official website.