Every year Rajasthan High Court (RHC) announces notification for Civil Judge Vacancies and this year also we are expecting a good number of judiciary vacancies. If you are aiming to become a civil judge in the Rajasthan Judicial services then you have to know the Rajasthan Judiciary Vacancy list.
Rajasthan Judiciary Vacancy 2021
As per the Rajasthan Judiciary notification, the recruitment department will release the RJS vacancy list on the official website. Candidates who are appearing for the Rajasthan judiciary exam have to know the number of vacancies available in their state.
- Candidates must know that number of vacancies available in the state will only be declared by the Rajasthan High Court recruitment dept.
- Knowing the number of vacancies available in the state helps for better preparation and success in the exam. Download Rajasthan Civil Judge Admit Card.
- Before applying for the Rajasthan Judiciary exam, check the available vacancies in their category.
- In this article, we have given good information on Rajasthan Judiciary Vacancy List category wise.
Rajasthan Civil Judge Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, a total of 89 civil judge posts is available in the Rajasthan Judicial Services.
- In General Category, 46 Vacancies are available. Check Rajasthan Judiciary Exam Pattern.
- OBC Category has 18 Vacancies
- MBC Category has 01 Vacancies
- In the Scheduled Tribe Category we have 10 vacancies whereas in Scheduled caste we have 14 vacancies. Attempt free Rajasthan Judiciary Mock Test Series.
|Name of the Post||General||MBC||OBC||ST||SC||Total Posts|
|Civil Judge (Judicial Service exam)||46||01||18||10||14||89|
Rajasthan Judicial Services Previous Year Vacancy
We have also given the RJS Previous year Civil Judge Posts Vacancies in tabular form below.
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||03||03||06|
How to Check Rajasthan Judiciary Vacancy?
Applicants can follow the steps below to check the RJS Judiciary Vacancy Category wise.
- First, visit the official website of Rajasthan High Court i.e hcraj.nic.in
- Then, Click on the “Recruitment’ section.
- In the Recruitment section, you will find the number of links.
- There click on the latest link of the “Rajasthan Civil Judge Vacancy” pdf.
- Download the PDF and Know the vacancies in the Rajasthan Judiciary category wise.
Rajasthan Judiciary Vacancy FAQs
Q) What is the eligibility required to apply for the Rajasthan Judicial Services exam?
A) Candidates must have done bachelor of degree in Law from a recognized university.
Q) How many vacancies are available in Rajasthan Judicial Services Exam?
A) There are a total of 86 vacancies available for the Rajasthan Civil Judge post. 46 vacancies are available under the General category, 01 Under MBC category, 18 Under OBC Category, 10 Under ST Category, 14 Under SC Category.
Q) What is the selection process for the Rajasthan Judiciary exam?
A) Applicants have to attend the preliminary exam, mains exam, and Personal Interview for the selection process.