Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts a recruitment process every year for the appointment of Civil Judge posts in the Junior Division. If you have an aim to work in the government sector in a respectable position, then you have to know the UP Judiciary eligibility criteria from the article below.
As per sources, the UPPSC Civil Judge notification going to be declared shortly. The selection process for the UP Judiciary recruitment is the Preliminary exam, Mains Exam, and Personal Interview. To apply for the UP Civil Judge recruitment exam, a Bachelor’s of law is required. You will able to know UP Judiciary Eligibility criteria from this article below.
UP Judiciary Eligibility Criteria 2024
Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria will be not allowed to write the preliminary examination. So we are suggesting the candidates know the UP Judiciary eligibility criteria before proceeding with the submission of the online application. Also, attempt the free UP Judiciary Mock Test Series.
There shall be an age limit for the unreserved category candidates and there will be age relaxation for the candidates belonging to SC, ST, Ex-servicemen, Handicapped. So, read the entire article to know the UP Judiciary 2024 eligibility criteria. The eligibility includes the education qualification, age limit, Martial status, Physical fitness.
If the eligibility for the UP Judiciary exam is changing in the upcoming year. Then, we will also update this page with the latest eligibility criteria for the UP Civil Judge posts. Check UP Judiciary Interview Questions.
UP Civil Judge Eligibility Criteria 2024
Before starting to fill out the UP Judiciary application form, candidates must ensure that he/she must fulfill the UP Judiciary Eligibility criteria. The detailed guide is given below to know the eligibility criteria for the UP Judiciary exam. Download UP Judiciary Syllabus PDF.
UP Civil Judge Education Qualification:
- Candidates must have completed a Bachelor’s of Laws of University established by LAW in UP or any other university recognized in India.
- Must be an Advocate enrolled under the provisions of the Advocate Act 1961 or a Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a Member Faculty of Advocates in Scotland and is entitled to practice in the Court or Courts subordinate thereto.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script.
UP Civil Judge Age Limit:
- At the time of submission of the application form, the candidate has to attain the age of 22 years and must not exceed the age of 35 years.
- In case, the candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, OBC, Skilled players of UP, the relaxation in age is given up to 5 years.
- The relaxation in age is also given above 5 years for the candidates who had served in the army for at least five years. The relaxation in age is applicable to Ex-serviceman/Emergency Commissioned Officers/
Short Service Commissioned Officers/Commissioned Officers of the U.P.
- For Physically Handicapped candidates, 15 years of age relaxation is given.
- There will be no age relaxation for D.F.F Candidates.
- The Govt employees are also eligible to apply but no relaxation is given to them.
- Male Candidates who are married and have more than one wife or female candidates married to a man having a wife are not eligible to apply for these posts.
- The candidate should be mentally fit have a healthy body and does not interfere in the performance of the duties.
- The Medical examination is conducted for the candidates by the UPPSC board before taking into the services.
Documents needed to support UP Judiciary Eligibility criteria are
Candidates have to upload some documents in support of eligibility while submitting the online application form. We have mentioned some of the documents required to submit while submission of application. Check how to apply for UP Judiciary 2024.
- Documents regarding the education qualification such as Degree Certificate, course completion certificate, Provisional Degree certificate are necessary for supporting the UP Judiciary Eligibility criteria.
- Reservation category certificate for the Unreserved category candidates.
- SC/ST Category has to submit the proof for availing concession in the application fee.
- Handicapped certificate for the Physically handicapped category candidates.
The mentioned above documents are necessary for the support of the UP Judiciary exam 2024 eligibility criteria.
We have given entire details on UP Judiciary eligibility criteria here. If anything is missed to include it in the above article. Let me know by commenting in the box below, we try to include content for your queries in the upcoming months.
UP Judiciary Eligibility Criteria FAQs
Q) Who is Eligible for UP Judiciary Exam?
A) Candidate's who is completed Bachelor's of Law University from a recognized university and the age of the candidates should be in between 22 years and 35 years are eligible for the UP Judiciary Civil Judge Vacancies.
Q) How many attempts are there UP Judiciary Exam?
A) Candidates will be given only four attempts in a lifetime for attending the UP Judiciary exam.
Q) Is there any age limit to apply for the UP Judiciary exam?
A) Yes, candidates belonging to the unreserved category must not exceed the age of above 35 years. For Reserved category candidates, the maximum relaxation in age is 5 years for SC/ST Candidates.