Candidates who have been applied for the UP Judicial Services Exam should know the types of interview questions asked by the authorities after clearing the Mains Exam of the UP Judiciary. Check out the article to know the varieties of questions asked in the UP Judiciary Interview Questions by the UP High Court authorities.
UP Judiciary Interview Questions
- In the UP Judiciary Selection Process, candidates have to clear three stages- Prelims Exam, Mains Exam, and Interview Process (Vice-Voce).
- After clearing the Prelims and Mains Exam, applicants are invited for the final process of the UP Judiciary exam that is Vice-Voce.
- Authorities will not send any postcards to the candidate. Applicants have to check the UP High Court official website regularly for the latest update.
UP Judicial Services Interview Questions 2020-21
Find the UP PCS J Interview Questions asked in the UP Judiciary Exam in the following points for the candidates who are preparing for the UP Judiciary Exam. The below questions are based on the current affairs and law both. Check UP Civil Judge Salary Details.
- Give your Introduction and tell from where you did the law course & in which year?
- Your ideal person? And why mention the name of all torts, you know?
- Explain Strict Liability?
- Name one of your favorite laws and give the reason?
- Explain and Give an Example of section 6 of the Indian Evidence Act.
- Establishment year of Allahabad High Court?
- Ram Rahim, Asharam, or Radhe Maa. Which person you like the most and why?
- What is the total number of High Courts in India?
- Explain the Arms Act.
- Explain Teen Talaq.
- Questions related to Hindi Literature.
- Name of the writer of any famous book.
- What do you know about the Indian Constitution and IPS? Explain the Pros and Cons.
- Explain WRIT.
UP PCS Judiciary Interview Questions 2020-21
Have a look at the Interview Questions For UP Judiciary for reference to prepare for the exam more efficiently. Below we are mentioning questions asked on the LAW.
- What is the difference between right, fundamental right, legal right, and constitutional right? Or is there any other exception to Human rights?
- Tell about the recent judgment taken on Section 13 B (2) of the Hindu Marriage Act.
- Explain the Protest Petition.
- Tell the brief about the Nanavati case and facts.
- How do you explain Justice?
- Explain about the Ground of Eviction and Mutation Proceeding in the case of rent control.
- How many rules of Law do you know? Tell any three.
- Explain and tell the difference in the injunction and stay, compensation and damages, trial on the police report, counterclaim and setoff, and otherwise than the police report.
UP Judicial Services Interview Questions with Answers
Go down to check the UP Judiciary Interview Questions with Answers. From these questions, aspirants will get the idea about the UP Civil Judge Interview Questions asked by the Interviewer.
Ques: Name any two Directive Principles of State Policy?
Ans- Organization of Panchayats and Uniform Civil Code for the citizens
Ques: Can a Hindu man take a second wife with the written consent of his first wife?
Ans- No, there is no law like this for Hindu Religion.
Ques: To which class I or II of the Schedule prescribed in the Hindu Succession Act (1956) does ‘Father’ belong?
Ans- Father is a successor in Class II.
Ques: Who is a Sajjadanashin?
Ans- Sajjadanashin is Incharge of Khankah.
Ques: Explain Res gestae?
Ans- Facts so united with a fact in issue as to form part of the corresponding transaction is known as res gestae.
Ques: Can a mere right to sue to be transferred?
Ques: What are the types of notice?
Ans- Constructive Notice and Direct Notice.
Ques: Which court can exercise its inherent powers under section 482 CrPC?
Ans- Only High Court
Preparation Tips for UP Judiciary Interview Questions
- To start preparing for the exam, candidates should know the UP Judiciary Syllabus and Exam Pattern to understand the topics and level of the exam.
- To prepare for the UP Judicial Services Interview Questions, applicants must be updated with the current affairs, especially the editorial section.
- Start with the Indian Constitution (Law of the Land). Prepare and learn it.
- Please make a note of all Bare Acts and start understanding them one-by-by with provisions.
- Read Magazines and Daily News Papers.
- Learn about the Laws like- Indian Penal Code, Criminal Procedure Code, Evidence Act, Local Laws consist of Real Estate, Jurisprudence, Civil Procedure Code, etc.
- Solve UP Judiciary Mock Test Series regularly, which helps to learn the laws by heart.
- Make a revision and clear the doubts regularly.
- Start solving previous year question papers to know Interview Questions For UP Judiciary.
UP Judiciary Interview Questions FAQs
Q)- What is the selection process for the UP Judiciary Exam?
A)- To be a part of the Uttar Pradesh High Court, candidates have to clear three rounds- Prelims Exam, Mains Exam, and Interview Process (Vice-Voce).
Q)- How the UP Judiciary Final Result will be calculated?
A)- The UP Judiciary Final Result will be calculated based on the result of the Mains Exam and Interview Process. Click Here (Link of UP Judiciary Exam Pattern) to know the complete exam pattern for all stages of the exam.
Q)- What is the pattern of the UP Civil Judge Interview Questions?
A)- The Interview Questions For UP Judiciary pattern is started with the introduction of the candidates (university and passing year, etc.). Then the UP Judiciary Interview Questions is basically based on the current affairs and law. Read the daily newspaper and magazines (especially the editorial section).
Q)- Is the UP Judiciary Mains Exam is Descriptive Exam (Written Test)?
A)- Yes, the UP Judiciary Mains Exam will be held in the form of a Written Test (Descriptive).
Q)- Where are sample papers for UP Judicial Services Interview Questions available?
A)- The sample papers for the UP Judiciary Interview Questions with answers are available on the internet. Candidates can download it and start preparing for the UP PCS J Interview Questions.