Uttarakhand High Court will be released the Uttarakhand Judiciary Admit Card on the official website. Candidates can download directly from the website for each stage of the recruitment process separately. Go down to the following article to know more detailed information related to the Uttarakhand Judiciary Exam Admit Card 2020.
Uttarakhand Judiciary Admit Card 2020-21
- Officials release the list of the candidates whose application form get rejected due to some reason on the official website. Those applicants are not able to download Uttarakhand Judiciary Admit Card.
- Candidates who cannot download Uttarakhand Admit Card Judiciary should check the list of rejected aspirants provided by the authorities. Download Uttarakhand Judiciary Syllabus PDF.
- The aspirants’ preparation should be based on the Uttarakhand Judiciary Syllabus given in the official notification released by the UK High Court.
Uttarakhand Judiciary Exam Admit Card 2020-21
- Uttarakhand Judiciary Prelims Admit Card release separately on the official website of UKPSC.
- Uttarakhand Judiciary Mains Admit Card get release two weeks (15 days) before the Mains Exam of UKPSC.
- It is mandatory to carry the Admit Card for Uttarakhand Judiciary to the exam hall.
- Along with the Uttarakhand Admit Card Judiciary 2020, applicants have to take valid identity proof (Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter Id, etc.).
- Without Uttarakhand Judiciary Prelims Admit Card and valid identity proof, candidates cannot sit in the exam.
In the following points, candidates will get the steps to download Uttarakhand Judiciary Exam Admit Card.
- Visit the UKPSC Official Website (www.ukpsc.gov.in).
- The home page will get open; click on the link given “Uttarakhand Judiciary 2020 Admit Card Download”.
- Give the required credentials- Registration No. and Password. If you did not remember the reg no. and pass, so provides Roll No. and Date of Birth.
- Click on Submit, the Admit Card for Uttarakhand Judiciary will appear on the screen.
- Download the hall ticket and take a print out of the Uttarakhand Judiciary Admit Card.
Details Mentioned in the Uttarakhand Judicial Services Admit Card 2020-21
Here are the details mentioned in the Admit Card for Uttarakhand Judiciary. Candidates can match the details of the call letter with the Uttarakhand Judiciary Application Form. The details are the same as given by the candidate while filling the online form.
- Name of the candidate
- Invigilator Sign
- Name of the recruiting board
- Date of the Birth
- Exam Centre Code
- Name of the Exam Centre
- Roll Number
- Test Center Code
- Shift & Exam Date
- Reporting Time
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s Signature
- Candidate’s Left Thumb Impression
Documents to Carry at the Exam Center
Have a look at the points to know about the documents and certificated to carry at the Uttarakhand Judiciary Exam Center-
- Valid and Original Identity Proof like- Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Voter Id, Passport, Driving License, etc.
- The latest colored passport-size photograph should be the same (if possible)scanned while filling the online form.
- Caste Certificate for the candidates of reserved category.
- Electronic devices (watch, mobile phone, pen drive, Bluetooth, calculator, etc.) are not allowed in the exam center.
- Due to the country’s current circumstances, it is mandatory to wear a mask to sit in the exam hall.
- Maintain social distance with each other and avoid staying in crowded places.
Uttarakhand Judiciary Exam Pattern 2020-21
Candidates have to go through three rounds to clear all stages of UKPSC- Prelims, Mains, and Vice-Voce. We are providing the complete UKPSC exam pattern for the Prelims and Mains Exam both in the below points.
- It is objective in nature and consists of two parts (General Knowledge and Professional Subject).
- The first part General Knowledge consists of 50 marks, and the other part, Professional Subject, consists of 150 marks.
- Candidates have to finish the UKPSC Prelims Exam within the time limit of 3 hours (180 minutes).
- It is descriptive (written Test) in nature.
- The Mains Exam consists of six subjects- The Present Day (150 marks), Language (100 marks), Law Paper 1 (200 marks), Law Paper 2 (200 marks), Law Paper 3 (200 marks), and Basic Computer Knowledge (100 marks).
- In the last stage, the Vice-Voce (personal interview) is consists of 100 marks.
- The UKPSC Final Result is declared based on the Mains Exam and Vive-Voce.
Uttarakhand Judiciary Admit Card FAQs
Q) When will Uttarakhand Judiciary admit card going to declare?
A) The Admit Card for Uttarakhand Judiciary will release 15 days (two weeks) before the exam date for each stage separately on the official website. It is expected to release in the month of December 2020.
Q) How Can I Download Uttarakhand Judiciary Admit Card?
A) The download link will be available on the official website of the Uttarakhand High Court. Candidates have to give the details- Reg No./ Roll No. and Password/ Date of Birth to get the call letter.
Q) What is the Uttarakhand Selection Process?
A) Applicants have to clear three stages of the exam to be a part of the UK High Court- Prelims Exam, Mains Exam, and Vice-Voce (Personal Interview). The final selection of UKPSC is based on the result of the Mains Exam and Vice-Voce.
Q) What are the details provided in the Uttarakhand Judiciary Admit Card?
A) The details are given by the candidates while filling the application form is mentioned like- Name of the candidate, Father’s Name, Genter, Nationality, Address, etc., the same in the Uttarakhand Admit Card Judiciary 2020. There are other few details mentioned like- Exam Center, Exam Date, Exam Time, reporting & closing time, general instruction, space for left-hand thumb impression & passport size photograph, etc.
Q) What is the importance of downloading the Uttarakhand Judiciary Admit Card 2020?
A) It is compulsory to download Uttarakhand Judiciary Admit Card to appear in the UKPSC Exam. Without Hall Ticket, applicants are not allowed to give the UK Judiciary Exam.