UKPSC invites candidates to apply for the post of Civil Judge in Uttarakhand High Court to apply for the Uttarakhand Judiciary Online Form. Uttarakhand Judiciary releases various vacancies every year of several posts in UK High Court on their official website. Have a look at the article to know more information about the Uttarakhand Application Form 2020.
Uttarakhand Judiciary Online Form 2020-21
- Uttarakhand Application Form Link will be available for the candidates who are eligible to apply for the post of Civil Judge in UK High Court. Download Uttarakhand Judiciary Syllabus PDF.
- Candidates can find the Uttarakhand Admit Card on the online portal 15 days before the Uttarakhand Exam.
- The mode of the UKPSC exam will be offline. Applicants have to go through three rounds (Prelims, Mains, and Vice-Voce) to be a part of the Uttarakhand High Court.
Uttarakhand Online Application Form Highlights
Check out the important details about the Uttarakhand exam in the following table-
|Exam Conducting Body||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Uttarakhand Judicial Services Civil Judge Exam|
|Selection Procedure||Prelims, Mains and Personality Test|
|Number of Vacancies||To be Announced|
Uttarakhand Online Application Important Dates
Here in the below table, candidates can see the Uttarakhand Apply Online Dates and other important dates related to the exam-
|Release Date of Official Notification||Last week of November 2020|
|Start filling the Online Application Form||Last week of November 2020|
|Last Date to fill Online Application Form||Mid Week of December
|Prelims Admit Card||15 Days Before the Exam Date|
|Prelims Exam Date||January 2021|
|Mains Exam Date||March 2021
Uttarakhand Eligibility Criteria 2020-21
Before filling the Uttarakhand Online Form, it is mandatory to meet the Uttarakhand Judiciary Eligibility Criteria. Go down to see the segregation of the eligibility criteria to appear in the exam.
- Graduation Degree in Law from a university authorized by law in Uttarakhand or by the other University of India acknowledged for this purpose by the Governor.
- A precise knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri script.
- Basic understanding of computer operation.
- The minimum age limit for the UKPSC is 22 years as of 1st January 2020.
- The maximum age limit for the UKPSC is 35 years as of 1st January 2020.
- Indian Citizenship.
- Tibetan refugees who have been relocated to reside in India before 1st January 1962.
- An Indian source who has relocated from Myanmar, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zaire, Malawi, Ethiopia, or Vietnam to reside in India lastingly.
Uttarakhand Application Form 2020-21
We are providing the Uttarakhand Online Form Link below. Candidates can fill the form online, and dates will be available in the UK High Court official notification. Check the steps to fill the Uttarakhand Application Form 2020-
- Visit the Uttarakhand High Court Official Website.
- Find the Uttarakhand Application Form Link on the home page.
- Read the instruction given on the page carefully and click on the “Register Now.”
- Fill the Uttarakhand Judiciary Registration Form by giving- Name, Contact Number (phone no.), and Mail Address.
- The UKPSC Registration No. and Password will be sent to the given contact no (phone no.). and mail id.
- Log in again with the registration no. and password.
- Give the required details asked like- Personal Details, Upload Scanned Picture & Signature (in the required format), and Educational Details.
- Pay the Uttarakhand Application Fee through various options given- Paypal, Mobile Wallet, UPI, Debit/ Credit Card, etc.
- Click on “I Agree” and submit the application form.
- Take out the print out of the Uttarakhand Online Form for future reference.
Uttarakhand Application Fee 2020-21
There are several options given on the payment page for the candidates who are applying for the UKPSC. Check the category-wise Application fee in the following table-
|Category||Application Fees||Processing fee with tax||Total Fees|
|Unreserved||INR 150||INR 35.40||INR 185.40|
|OBC Candidates of Uttarakhand||INR 150||INR 35.40||INR 185.40|
|SC/ST Candidates of Uttarakhand||INR 60||INR 35.40||INR 95.40|
Uttarakhand Judiciary Admit Card 2020-21
- The Uttarakhand Judiciary Admit Card will be released online for each stage of the exam separately.
- Candidates can download the call letter from the official website for two weeks (15 days) before the exam date.
- Officials will not post the call letter separately to any candidate. They have to download it from the website.
Uttarakhand Judiciary Online Form FAQs
Q) What is the application fee for the UKPSC examination?
A) The total Uttarakhand Application Fee is INR 185.40 (Application Fee- 150 + Processing Fee- 35.40) for Unreserved and OBC Categories applicants. For the applicants of SC/ ST, the total application fee is INR 95.40 (Application Fee- 60 + Processing Fee- 35.40). The applicants applying from the PwD category are spared from fees.
Q) How many stages are there in the UKPSC paper?
A) Three rounds will be conducted to be a part of the Uttarakhand High Court- Prelims Exam, Mains Exam, and Vice-Voce (Internet). Click Here (Link to the selection process) to know complete information about the Uttarakhand Selection Process.
Q) Who can apply for the UKPSC Examination?
A) Candidates should have the Graduation Degree in Law from a university authorized by law in Uttarakhand or by the other University of India acknowledged for this purpose by the Governor. Must have Indian Citizenship and knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri script & computer operations. Click Here (Link of Eligibility Criteria) to know more details about the UKPSC Eligibility Criteria (Educational Qualification, Age Linit, and Nationality).
Q) From where can I check UKPSC Exam Dates?
A) The UKPSC exam dates will be available on the Uttarakhand Official Website. The direct link is available two weeks before the exam. Click Here (Link of Exam Dates) to know all the important dates related to the exam.
Q) How to fill the Uttarakhand Application Form?
A) The Uttarakhand Online Form Link will be displayed on the home page of the UK High Court. Click on the link and follow the instruction mentioned. Click Here (Link of online form) to know the steps to fill the Uttarakhand Online Form.