What is JIPMAT or Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test ? JIPMAT is a 5-Year Integrated Program in Management entrance exam administered at the national level. JIPMAT results are used in IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu’s IPM admissions process.
The JIPMAT exam’s first session is designated as 2023-2024. In 75 places throughout India, the exam will be administered in a computer-based test (CBT) format for 2.5 hours. There will be 100 questions on Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability, and Reading Comprehension on the JIPMAT 2024 question paper.
What Is JIPMAT Entrance Exam 2024?
The five-year IPM program is a unique and innovative course of study designed in particular for young people like you who possess managerial and leadership skills. The formal notification with all the specifics will be published soon by the National Testing Agency, which has full authority to conduct the admission exam.
A batch of students for the JIPMAT is roughly 60 students. The Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test (JIPMAT) will be administered by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Additionally, evaluating candidates’ performance in classes 10 and 12 will be considered. The final merit list will be created by combining the grades received on written exams and academic profiles.
JIPMAT 2024 Exam Dates & Schedule
A candidate’s registration may be deemed invalid if any deadlines are missed during the JIPMAT exam process. The following table lists crucial dates and occasions for JIPMAT 2024. On its official website, the NTA has announced the deadlines for applications. The dates for applying are listed below for candidates. A few of the JIPMAT exam’s key highlights are the ones listed below.
|JIPMAT 2024 Events
|JIPMAT 2024 Dates
|Commencement of registration form
|The second week of May 2024
|Last date for submission of the form
|The second week of June 2024
|Last date to pay the registration fee
|In the Second week of June 2024
|Facilitation of application form correction window
|Third week of June 2024
|The last date to make changes using the form correction window
|Third week of June 2024
|Intimation of allotted test cities
|Last week of June 2024
|Issuance of admit card
|Last week of June 2024
|JIPMAT 2024 exam date
|The first week of July 2024
|Release of provisional answer key and response sheet
|The second week of July 2024
|Last date to raise objections against the provisional answer key
|Third week of July 2024
|Publication of final answer key
|Last week of July 2024
|Declaration of results
|Last week of July 2024
JIPMAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The requirements for admission to IPM 2024 at IIM Bodhgaya and IIM Jammu are the same as those for JIPMAT. Candidates must sign up and apply for JIPMAT 2024 if they want to be considered for IPM admission at IIM Bodhgaya and IIM Jammu. The following criteria of JIPMAT qualification standards should be met by all applicants.
Qualification & Score: Minimum of 60% marks in class X/SSC, class XII/HSC, or comparable exams are required, with students from the SC/ST/PWD category needing to earn a minimum of 55% of the possible points (60%) in each exam. The candidate must have taken classes X and 12 in the years 2020 or 2021, respectively, and not earlier than 2018.
Incoming 12th-grade students: If they meet the qualifying requirements, students who are anticipated to graduate from Standard XII, the HSC, or an equivalent program in 2024 may also apply.
Reservation: After satisfying the minimum eligibility requirements, the reservation will apply to GOI regulations.
Aggregate Percentage of Marks: By the Board’s regulations, the percentage of marks earned by the candidate in Grades X and XII Standards is determined by adding up the individual grades for each subject that appears on the mark sheet/grade sheet. If there is no requirement regarding aggregate marks from the relevant board, then the aggregate marks of all courses included on the grade sheet shall be considered for determining the passing percentage.
Read also – JIPMAT Eligibility Criteria 2024
JIPMAT 2024 Application Process
JIPMAT 2024 applications can only be submitted online. The announcement states that submitting more than one application form will not be approved by the organization in charge of administering the exam.
You can complete the JIPMAT Application Form accurately by following the instructions.
- Visit the JIPMAT website, which is nta.ac.in
- Select “New Registration” from the menu.
- Type in a working email address and phone number.
- Select “Submit” from the menu.
- The system-generated application number will appear on the screen for you to note down.
- Login to the website by selecting “Sign In” from the menu.
- By providing your name, address, and data about your education, then clicking “submit,”
- Upload your scanned signature and photo by the notification’s requirements.
- The application fee must be paid as the final step.
- You can pay the application fee using your Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/UPI.
- The application fee for the General category is INR 2000 and INR 1000 for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
JIPMAT 2024 Admission Process
Candidates who wish to be admitted based on their JIPMAT results must complete the below steps.
- Submitting an application for the JIPMAT
- JIPMAT admission card download
- showing up for the JIPMAT test
- Results of the JIPMAT are declared
- Scores for the JIPMAT are released.
- admission to IIM Jammu or IIM Bodh Gaya
JIPMAT 2024 Exam Pattern
Each of the 100 multiple-choice questions on the JIPMAT Exam Pattern comprises verbal ability, reasoning, and numeric aptitude questions, each worth four marks.
It will be possible to take the test online (Computer Based Test). English will be the only language used for the JIPMAT Exam 2024. 150 minutes, or 2.30 hours, pass the test’s whole running time. In addition, every question that is incorrectly answered carries a -1 mark penalty. For information on the number of questions from each subject, see the table below.
|Mode of exam
|Computer-Based Test (CBT)
|Type of questions
|Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
|Number of questions
|Three sections, namely
– Quantitative Aptitude
– Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
– Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension
|Medium of question paper
|(+) 4 for correct attempt
(-) 1 for incorrect attempt
JIPMAT 2024 Syllabus
The IIM Jammu JIPMAT syllabus is the same as that for IIM Bodhgaya. IIM Bodhgaya and IIM Jammu will both use the results of the BBA JIPMAT as the sole admission test for IPM Admission 2024. The following are the key themes in the JIPMAT syllabus 2024 for each section:
- Number System
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Profit, Loss, and Distance
- Time and Work
- Ratio, Proportion, and Variation
- Time, Speed, and Distance
- Algebraic Equations
- Basics of Data Interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
- Data Tables
- Graphs & Charts
- Pie Charts
- Sequencing and Arrangement
- Team Selection
- Blood Relations
- Direction Sense
- Statements, Arguments, True – False
Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
- Error Correction in Grammar and Sentences
- Reading Comprehension
- Idioms and Phrases
- Fill in the Blanks
- Para Completion
- Antonym, Synonym, Confusing Words
- One-word substitution
JIPMAT 2024 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
The NTA will release the admit card 10 to 15 days before the test. The JIPMAT Admit Card 2024 is only available for download online method.
- Visit the JIPMAT website.
- Click the “Download Admit Card” link on the Home Page.
- The following two choices can be found on the new page that will be displayed to you: through the application number and password (or) the application number and birthdate.
- Enter your login information according to the option you selected in the first step.
- The “sign-in” button should be clicked.
- The JIPMAT Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Take a printout of the admissions card after downloading it for your records.
JIPMAT 2024 Result and Score Card
The JIPMAT Result 2024 will be made available by NTA on the official website. The findings were released as a PDF.
Along with the outcome, the scorecard is also made public. Your overall scores and percentile also show the grades and percentiles you received for each component of the paper.
- Visit NTA JIPMAT’s website for further information.
- Click the “JIPMAT 2021 Result” tab on the Home page.
- Following the redirect, you must enter your application number and password on the login page.
- Select “Submit” from the menu.
- On the screen, the scorecard will be seen.
- Take a printout of the JIPMAT Result PDF after downloading it for your records.
JIPMAT 2024 Cut-Off
Cut-off scores are the minimal points you must achieve to be selected for the exam’s next selection round. You will be shortlisted for the entrance exam if you score higher than the JIPMAT Cut-Off 2024. Cutoff lists are provided in stages following the publication of composite scores. For IPM admissions, candidates who meet the JIPMAT cutoff list requirements must first pay the EoI (Expression of Interest) fee. This is followed by the acceptance fee and the semester fee.
83.019 and 81.85 were the first and second JIPMAT cutoff scores for IIM Bodh Gaya. Candidates for the general category needed to achieve scores of 83.019 and 81.85, respectively, based on the category-specific JIPMAT 2024 cutoffs from the prior year (the first JIPMAT cutoff of IIM Jammu). By the National Testing Agency(NTA) in 2024, the JIPMAT will be available.
JIPMAT Exam Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is the JIPMAT a challenging test?
A: JIPMAT is as challenging as a class 12 student. The test is rated as having a moderate degree of difficulty.
Q: In which cities will the JIPMAT be held in 2024?
A: There will be 78 cities where the JIPMAT 2024 exam will be given. Scroll up on this page to see the list of JIPMAT exam cities.
Q: What does JIPMAT's full form?
A: The Joint Integrated Program in Management Admission Test is the name of the exam in its entire form. The 5-Year Integrated Management Program is offered at IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu and requires a dual degree of BBA + MBA. There is a National Level Entrance Examination for admission.
Q: After submitting a JIPMAT 2024 application, should I submit separate applications to IIM Jammu and IIM Bodh Gaya? What is the cost for each IIM's IPM application?
A: No, you do not need to submit a separate application for admission to IPM to IIM Jammu or IIM Bodhgaya. It is sufficient to register for and submit an application to JIPMAT. Application fees for the IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu IPM programs are not separate.
Q: What age must a person be to apply for the JIPMAT in 2024?
A: No set minimum age to take the JIPMAT has been announced. The only prerequisite is that you must have passed class 10 no earlier than 2018.