The SSC CHSL 2020 Admit Card will be released 15 days before the exam for Tier 1 by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). We will provide the SSC CHSL Admit Card Download, Direct Link, with this article once it gets released on SSC’s official website. Have a look at the article for the complete detail for the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card.
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020
- The Tier 1 admit card will be released 15 days before the exam, which is expected to be released in October 2020 (first week of October).
- Applicants will get the information on the SSC CHSL Exam Date in the Call Letter.
- Aspirants are advised to keep valid identity proof to the exam center along with the SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020. Otherwise, candidates will not allow sitting in the exam.
- SSC will release the Region-Wise SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card 2020 download PDF from the official website.
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020 Important Dates
In the following table, we have mentioned the SSC CHSL 2020 Admit Card Important Dates for the reference for the applicants who have applied for SSC CHSL 2020-
|SSC CHSL Events||SSC CHSL 2020 Admit Card Related Dates|
|Tier-I application status||Last week of February|
|Tier-I admit card||The first week of October 2020|
|Tier-I exam||12 October -16 October 2020|
|19 October -21 October 2020|
|26 October 2020|
|Tier-II admit card||To be announced|
|Tier-II exam||To be announced|
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card 2020
The authority of SSC will release the Tier 1 SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020 Download from the official website. The link will be active for those candidates whose exam was postponed because of the nation’s COVID 19 situation.
- Applicants are recommended to check the details mentioned in the Admit Card.
- The exam will be declared with the release of the SSC admit card CHSL 2020 by the authority soon,
- For SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card 2020, download pdf from the official website released by the commission.
- SSC CHSL Admit Card download from the official website for which candidates need to login to the official website by giving the Registration Number/ Roll Number and Password/ Date of Birth.
- The Admit Card of SSC CHSL 2020 will be released separately for the exam level by the authority.
Steps to Download SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020
- Visit the SSC official website of the Staff Selection Commission (www.ssc.nic.in)
- Click on the link “SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card 2020.”
- Download the Hall Ticket based on the region candidate applied.
- Enter the required details- Registration Number/ Roll Number and Date of Birth/ Password.
- The CHSL Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Take a print out for future reference.
SSC CHSL Admit Card Region-Wise Link
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card downloads by clicking on the preferred region’s link given in the following table.
|Region Names||State Names||Download SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card|
|North Region||Delhi, Rajasthan, and Uttarakhand||Download Link|
|Eastern Region||West Bengal (WB), Odisha, Sikkim, and A&N Island||Download Link|
|Southern Region||Andhra Pradesh (AP), Puducherry, and TamilNadu||Download Link|
|North Western Region||J&K, Haryana, Punjab, and Himachal Pradesh (HP)||Download Link|
|Central Region||Uttar Pradesh (UP) and Bihar||Download Link|
|Western Region||Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa||Download Link|
|MP Sub-Region||Madhya Pradesh (MP), and Chhattisgarh||Download Link|
|KKR Region||Karnataka Kerala Region||Download Link|
|North Eastern Region||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, and Nagaland||Download Link|
How to Recover Lost Registration Number for SSC CHSL 2020?
In the below points, we have mentioned the steps to procure the SSC CHSL 2020 Admit Card in case candidates forgot the Registration Number/ Roll Number.
- Go to the official website of SSC.
- Click on the link of the SSC region for which to download SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020
- Enter the candidate’s name, followed by Father’s Name and Date of birth to obtain the admit card.
- Select the preferred area, which candidates preferred while applying for the exam,
- Recover the Registration Number/ Roll Number and download the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card by following the download steps mentioned above.
How to Retrieve the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Password if Lost/ Forgotten?
If any of the candidate for the login password here is the steps to recover the SSC CHSL password-
- Go to the SSC Official Website (www.ssc.nic.in)
- The home page will open on the screen, click on the SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020.
- The login page will display; click on the option given “Forgot Password.”
- A pop-up will come with specific details to recover the password and in order to download the call letter.
- Select the permanent state in the option given.
- Fill the registered email id and mobile number, which you have given while registering for the exam.
- Click on the Submit Button, and the password will get retrieved.
Details Mentioned in the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card 2020
The SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020 Date will be released by the commissions on the official website soon. Here in the following points, we have provided the details mentioned in the Admit Card of SSC CHSL 2020-
- Name of the candidate
- The DOB of the candidate
- Registration/Application number
- Photograph of the candidate
- Space for the candidate’s signature and thumb impression
- Name of the Post you Applied
- Applicant’s Category
- Applicant’s Gender
- Exam Center
- Address of Exam Center
- Date of Exam
- Exam Time
- Reporting Time at the Centre
- Duration of the exam
- Space for signature of the invigilator
- General Instructions
Documents Required to Carry with Admit Card 2020
The candidates must take a valid identity proof along with the SSC CHSL Hall Ticket. In the below points we have mentioned the list of identity proof which can be taken to the exam center for valid ID Proof-
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
While going to the exam center, applicants need to know some important instructions related to the documents carrying while going for the exam. Check out the following points for more detail-
- Applicants are suggested to take one photo identity card in which the same Date of Birth is mentioned as printed in the Admit Card.
- If the photo identity card does not have Date of Birth, candidates can take any additional certificate (original and xerox) as proof of Date of Birth.
- Any mismatch of the Date of Birth with any of the identity proof, the applicants were not allowed to appear for the exam.
SSC CHSL Exam Day Instruction 2020
Before going to the CHSL exam center, candidates are recommended to read the following instruction which is helpful for them-
- Take two copies of the SSC CHSL Admit Card.
- Any valid Identity Proof like- Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, Ration Card, etc. in which the applicant’s name and date of birth (DoB) are mentioned as printed in the Call Letter.
- If the date of birth is not mentioned in the valid id proof, the applicants need to carry any additional certificate which contains the date of birth, as stated in the Hall Ticket.
- Take two passport size photographs.
- Any kind of digital watch, pen, or electronic devices are not allowed in the exam hall.
- For Women, any type of jewelry, hair clips, etc. are not permitted inside the exam center.
- Candidates are suggested to wear formal clothing while going for the exam.
SSC CHSL Application Status Link 2020
As per the new notification released by the Staff Selection Commission, the exam is scheduled for October 2020. The new application status link will be released 15 days before the exam, along with the SSC Admit Card CHSL 2020. Check region-wise application status by clicking on the following link-
|Region Names||Check Application Status|
|North Region||Check Status|
|Eastern Region||Check Status|
|Southern Region||Check Status|
|North Western Region||Check Status|
|Central Region||Check Status|
|Western Region||Check Status|
|MP Sub-Region||Check Status|
|KKR Region||Check Status|
|North Eastern Region||Check Status
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Centers 2020
The option to choose the exam center is given while applying for the exam. The candidates have selected the centers based on their desire to take the exam. Details about the SSC CHSL Exam Centers and Regional Offices under whose jurisdiction are mentioned in the below table-
|Examination Centers &
|SSC Region and
States/ UTs under
the jurisdiction of
|Address of the Regional
|Agra (3001), Allahabad (3003),
Bareilly (3005), Gorakhpur (3007), Kanpur (3009), Lucknow (3010), Meerut (3011), Varanasi (3013),
Bhagalpur (3201), Muzaffarpur (3205), Patna (3206)
|Central Region (CR)/
Bihar and Uttar
|Regional Director (CR), Staff Selection
Commission, 21-23, Lowther Road, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh-211002 (http://www.ssc-cr.org)
|Gangtok (4001), Ranchi (4205), Barasat (4402), Berhampore (WB) (4403), Chinsurah (4405), Jalpaiguri (4408), Kolkata (4410),
Malda (4412), Midnapur (4413), Siliguri (4415), Berhampore(Odisha) (4602), Bhubaneshwar (4604),
Cuttack (4605), Keonjhargarh (4606), Sambalpur (4609), Port Blair (4802)
|Eastern Region (ER)/
Andaman and Nicobar Islands,
Sikkim and West
|Regional Director (ER), Staff Selection Commission, 1st MSO Building,(8th Floor), 234/4, Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose
Road, Kolkata, West Bengal-700020 (www.sscer.org)
|Bangalore (9001), Dharwar (9004), Gulbarga (9005), Mangalore (9008),
Mysore (9009), Kochi (9204),
Kozhikode (Calicut) (9206),
Thiruvananthapuram (9211), Thrissur (9212)
|Regional Director (KKR), Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor, “E” Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560034 (www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in)|
|Bhopal (6001), Chhindwara (6003),
Guna (6004), Gwalior (6005),
Indore (6006), Jabalpur (6007),
Khandwa (6009), Ratlam (6011), Satna (6014), Sagar (6015), Ambikapur (6201), Bilaspur (6202) Jagdalpur (6203), Raipur (6204), Durg (6205)
|Dy. Director (MPR), Staff Selection Commission, J-5, Anupam Nagar, Raipur, Chhattisgarh-492007 (www.sscmpr.org)|
|Almora (2001), Dehradun (2002), Haldwani (2003), Srinagar (Uttarakhand) (2004),
Haridwar (2005), Delhi (2201),
Ajmer (2401), Alwar (2402),
Bharatpur (2403), Bikaner (2404), Jaipur (2405), Jodhpur (2406), Kota (2407), Sriganganagar (2408),
|Northern Region (NR)/
NCT of Delhi,
|Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
|Anantnag (1001), Baramulla (1002), Jammu (1004), Leh (1005), Rajouri (1006), Srinagar (J&K) (1007), Kargil (1008), Dodda (1009), Hamirpur (1202),
Shimla (1203), Bathinda (1401), Jalandhar (1402), Patiala (1403), Amritsar (1404), Chandigarh (1601)
and Kashmir and
|Dy. Director (NWR), Staff Selection
Commission, Block No. 3, Ground Floor, Kendriya Sadan, Sector-9, Chandigarh160009 (www.sscnwr.org)
|Guntur (8001), Kurnool (8003),
Rajahmundry (8004), Tirupati (8006), Visakhapatnam (8007),
Vijayawada (8008), Chennai (8201), Coimbatore (8202), Madurai (8204), Tiruchirapalli (8206), Tirunelveli (8207),
Puducherry (8401), Hyderabad (8601), Nizamabad (8602), Warangal (8603)
|Southern Region (SR)/
|Regional Director (SR), Staff Selection
Commission, 2nd Floor, EVK Sampath Building, DPI Campus, College Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600006 (www.sscsr.gov.in)
Vadodara (7002), Rajkot (7006), Surat (7007), Bhavnagar (7009),
Kutch (7010), Amravati (7201),
Kolhapur (7203), Mumbai (7204), Nagpur (7205), Nanded (7206), Nashik (7207), Pune (7208), Thane (7210), Bhandara (7211),
Chandrapur (7212), Akola (7213), Jalgaon (7214), Ahmednagar (7215),
Alibaug (7216), Panaji (7801)
Dadra and Nagar
Haveli, Daman and
Diu, Goa, Gujarat
|Regional Director (WR), Staff Selection Commission,1st Floor, South Wing,
Pratishtha Bhawan, 101, Maharshi Karve
|Itanagar (5001), Dibrugarh (5102), Guwahati (Dispur) (5105), Jorhat (5107), Silchar (5111), Kohima (5302), Shillong (5401), Imphal (5501),
Ukhrul (5503), Agartala (5601),
|Regional Director (NER), Staff Selection
Commission, Housefed Complex, Last Gate-Basistha Road, P. O. Assam
Sachivalaya, Dispur, Guwahati, Assam781006 (www.sscner.org.in)
SSC CHSL Tiers of Examination 2020
SSC CHSL 2020 will conduct in three stages- Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3. As Tier 1 of SSC CHSL is qualifying in nature. Have a look at the table to know more detail-
|Tier||Type of Examination||Mode of examination|
|Tier-I||Objective Multiple Choice||CBT (Online)|
|Tier-II||Descriptive Paper in either HINDI or ENGLISH.||Pen and Paper mode.|
|Tier-III||Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test||Wherever applicable
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020
Q) When will SSC CHSL Tier 1 admit card 2020 be released?
A) The SSC CHSL Admit Card will be released 15 days before the exam on the official website of the Staff Selection Commission. Click Here (Link of SSC CHSL Admit Card) to know more detail about the SSC CHSL Hall Ticket 2020.
Q) How can I download the SSC CHSL admit card?
A) The admit card will be released for each region of the exam separately on the official website. To download the SSC CHSL Call Letter 2020, candidates need to Click Here (Link of SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020) to know the steps.
Q) Can I get my test center changed after the issue of the SSC CHSL 2020 admit card?
A) Once the admit card will get issued, applicants cannot change the exam center or any other changes in the admit card of SSC CHSL. Click Here (Link of SSC CHSL Application Status) to know details about changing the exam center, exam time, or exam date.
Q) Is the SSC CHSL (10+2) 2020 exam Bilingual?
A) Yes, the SSC CHSL Exam will be conducted in Bilingual. The aspirants can give the exam in Hindi or English in which they are comfortable to read the questions.
Q) What details are mentioned in the SSC CHSL Call Letter?
A) The details mentioned in the SSC CHSL 2020 Admit Card are- Name of the Applicant, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Exam Time, Exam Center, Exam Date, Roll Number, Registration Number, etc. Click Here (Link of SSC CHSL Admit Card) to know more details related to the information mentioned in the SSC CHSL Call Letter.
Q) Is there any negative marking in the SSC CHSL exam?
A) Yes, candidates have to give the penalty of 0.25 (1 /4) marks for each wrong answer marked from the correct one. Click Here (Link of SSC CHSL Exam Pattern) to know complete information of negative marking and exam patterns for all the stages of the exam.
Q) What is required for downloading the SSC CHSL Admit Card?
A) Candidates need to give the Registration Number/ Roll Number and Password/ Date of Birth to download the SSC CHSL Admit Card. In case any candidate will lose the password or registration number Click Here (Link of SSC CHSL Call Letter) to know how to retrieve the registration number and password of the candidate.
Q) Is Identity Proof photocopy is necessary?
A) No, it is not necessary if candidates are taking originals of the valid identity proof. But candidates are advised to take the photocopy of the identity in case of any requirement.