The consortium of NLUs will release the CLAT admit card 2020 may be in August the first week (tentatively). The CLAT 2020 admit card will be released on the official site clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in. Only those candidates who have registered CLAT Exam can access the admit card of CLAT 2020. While downloading their admit card CLAT 2020, candidates will require their mobile number and password.
CLAT Admit Card 2020 Highlights
|CLAT admit card 2020 release date||The first week of August (tentative)|
|Concerned Authority||Consortium of NLUs|
|Exam Date||August 22, 2020|
|Mode of exam||Online mode
● Previously the exam was conducted in offline mode.
● The conversion to online mode is to ensure the safety of candidates.
● Also, it helps to ensure social distancing norms.
● The consortium has also added more exam centers to the existing list CLAT 2020 exam to avoid candidates from traveling and maintain social distancing.
How to download the admit card of CLAT 2020?
The candidates can access the admit card only through online mode. The steps to CLAT admit card 2020 download is given below:
Step 1: Candidates should visit the official site consortiumofnlus.ac.in to download their admit card.
Step 2: Once the candidate visits the site, the login appears on the screen.
Step 3: After the login page appears, the candidate should enter their mobile number and password (the one entered while filling the CLAT application form) to access the admit card CLAT 2020.
Step 4: Once the candidate logs in into the page, their admit card will appear on the screen. The candidates can download it by clicking on the blue button available on the page.
What if the candidate cannot download the CLAT admit card 2020?
Every year few candidates will not be able to download the admit card due to a few reasons:
- Maybe the internet connection is poor. So, the candidate should check the connection or try after some time.
- Maybe the admit card has not been issued of some mistakes in the application form or the fees was not paid. In such cases, the CLAT ad card 2020 cannot be issued and nothing can be done.
- If the candidate has filled the for perfectly and paid the fees, then he/she can contact the consortium. The contact details are mentioned below:
Phone number: 08047162020.
Working hours: 10:00 am to 05:00 pm on all working days.
How to recover the password for CLAT 2020 admit card login?
If the candidate forgets his/her password to login their accounts, then they can follow the below steps:
- On the login page, the candidate should click on the ‘Forgot Password’ button which is at the bottom of the page.
- After clicking the button, a new page appears where the candidate can enter the registered mobile number.
- Later the candidate should request for OTP by clicking the button. The OTP will be sent to the registered number.
- Then a pop-up will appear on the screen where the candidate should click on the OK button, enter the mobile number, OTP, and the new password.
- Finally, click on the Reset Password Button to generate the password successfully.
What if there are any discrepancies in the CLAT 2020 admit card?
If there are any discrepancies in the CLAT 2020 admit card, then the candidate should contact the help desk. The details of the HelpDesk are below:
CLAT Exam Admit card 2020 Instructions
On the exam day, the candidate should carry their passport size photograph (the same as uploaded at the time of filling the application form) and original ID proof issued by the Government of India. The following documents can act as original ID proof for the candidates:
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
Along with these things, the candidate should also carry a few other things listed below:
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A Pen
- Phone – which should be deposited outside the exam hall.
Details on the CLAT exam 2020 admit card
In the CLAt admit card 2020 the candidate’s details and the center of the examination are mentioned. Along with these details, there are various others which include:
- CLAT admit card 2020 Date
- CLAT admit card date 2020 and time
- CLAT exam 2020 admit card number
- Candidate’s name
- Date of birth
- Parent’s / Guardian’s name
- Test center and address
- Candidates photo and signature
- Space for the candidate to sign at the center
- Space for a sign of the invigilator
- Instructions to the candidates
CLAT 2020 exam centers
CLAT Exam Admit Card 2020 FAQs
Q). Is it possible for the candidate to receive the admit card through the post?
A). No, the candidates can access the admit card only through online mode. The candidates should visit the official site to download the admit card.
Q). Is it fine to take a coloured print out of the admit card?
A). There is no compulsion on the colour of the printout. The admit card is acceptable unless the details on it are visible, irrespective of their colour.
Q). Can the candidate carry a soft copy of the admit card to the exam hall?
A). No, the candidate should carry 2 hard copies of the admit card to the exam hall.
Q). What if the candidate is unable to find the exam location?
A). In the case of such a scenario, the candidates are advised to contact the helpline number mentioned in the article above.
Q). What is the importance of CLAT 2020 examination for law aspirants?
A). There are top 22 NLUs that intake students based on their CLAT scores. Also, many other top private colleges intake students as per their CLAT scores.