The Rajasthan High Court will conduct Rajasthan Judiciary Exam 2023. The online notification will be released on the official website (www.hcraj.nic.in) for the post of Civil Judge in Rajasthan High Court. In this article, we were providing the complete detail of the Rajasthan Judiciary Recruitment that includes- the eligibility criteria, total number of vacancies, syllabus, exam pattern, selection process, etc.
Rajasthan Judicial Services Exam 2023
- There are two main categories (Educational Qualification and Age Limit) in the Rajasthan Judiciary Eligibility Criteria that candidates need to fulfil before applying for the exam.
- According to the official notification, 39 civil judge vacancies are going to filled in Rajasthan High Court.
- The mode of RJS exam will be online; there are three stages of the exam- Prelims, Mains, and Personal Interview.
- The Application Process of the RJS Judicial Services will be released shortly by the RJS commission.
- Have a look at the table for the overview of Rajasthan Judiciary 2023 Recruitment Details-
New Update : Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has recently announces 140 vacancies for position of Junior Legal Officer.
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Judicial Services|
|Exam Conducting Body||Rajasthan High Court|
|Periodicity||Once a Year|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s of Law|
|Age Limit||23-35 Years|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, Interview|
|Total Vacancies (2023)||57|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, and Interview|
Rajasthan Judiciary Exam Dates 2023
In the following table, we have mentioned the Rajasthan Judiciary 2023 Exam Date (Tentative) for the candidates for their reference.
|Starting Date of Online Application Process||To be Notified|
|Last Date to submit Online Applications||To be Notified|
|Rajasthan Judicial Service Prelims Examination Date||To be Notified|
|RJS Mains Exam Date||To be Notified|
|RJS Interview Date||To be Notified|
Rajasthan Judiciary Eligibility Criteria 2023
- The age limit of the aspirants who wants to apply for the exam should be in between 23 years to 35 years as per the Rajasthan Judiciary Official Notification.
- Age Relaxation is given to the special categories as per the official norms given the notification.
- Aspirants should have a degree of Bachelor of Laws (Professional) from any recognized University/ Institute under the Advocates Act, 1961.
- Applicants have thorough knowledge about the Rajasthan Social Customs and Dialects.
- Skilled in Devnagri Script of Hindi language.
Rajasthan Judiciary Vacancy 2023
Rajasthan Judiciary Vacancy 2023 will be released shortly by RJS Commission. Check the table to know the category-wise previous year vacancy of Rajasthan Judicial Services-
|Name of the Post||General||MBC||OBC||ST||EWS||SC||Total Posts|
|Civil Judge (Judicial Service exam) – 2023||24||2||11||6||5||9||57|
Rajasthan Judiciary Application Form 2023
Once the Rajasthan Judiciary Notification 2023 will get released, the starting date to apply for the RJS will also release. Applicants can apply for the exam online through the official website (www.hcraj.nic.in).
- Before filling the application form, applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria of the exam.
- Keep ready all the required documents like- Aadhar Card, Pancard, Marksheets, Degree, Certificates, Scanned Photograph & Signature, etc.
- Visit the official portal of RJS High Court and Register by giving required details like- Name, Valid Mobile Number, and Email Address.
- The registration no. and password of the applicant will be sent to the given mobile number and email id of the candidate.
How to Fill Rajasthan Judiciary Application Form
- Visit the RJ High Court Official Website and Log in again with the registration number and password.
- Write the required credentials asked to fill in the form like- Personal Details, Educational Details, etc.
- Upload Scanned Photograph and Signature in the mentioned format and size.
- The payment page will appear next, pay the application fee through Credit/ Debit Card, UPI, Mobile Wallet, etc. and submit the form.
- Take a print out of the RJS application form for a future reference.
Check the following table to know the category-wise application fee to complete the RJS Application Process-
|General and Other State Candidate||INR 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD Categories||INR 500/-|
Rajasthan Judiciary Admit Card 2023
- Authorities will be released the Hall Ticket 2 week (15 days) before the exam date.
- There are separate Call Letters for each stage of the exam, which will be notified on the official website.
- It is compulsory to take the RJS Admit Card to the exam center to appear in the exam.
- Take a valid identity proof (Pancard, Aadhar Card, Passport, etc.) to the exam center.
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Center
- Exam Time
- Name of the Post
- Category of the candidate
- Space for photograph, signature, and thumb impression
- Exam Day Instructions
Steps to Download the Rajasthan Judiciary Admit Card 2023
- Visit the RJ High Court official website.
- Click on the link “Rajasthan Judicial Services Admit Card” given on the website’s home page.
- Give the required details asked- Registration Number/ Roll Number and Date of Birth/ Password.
- The RJS Hall Ticket will get appear on the screen.
- Download the Call Letter and take a printout for future reference.
Rajasthan Judiciary Selection Process 2023
Based on the official notification, aspirants have to clear three stages as a Rajasthan Judiciary Selection Process of the Rajasthan Judicial Services to be a part of Rajasthan High Court.
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Interview Process
The RJS Prelims Exam is qualifying in nature. The final selection will be made based on the Mains Exam and Interview (Vice-Voce).
Rajasthan Judiciary Exam Pattern 2023
- There are three stages of the Rajasthan Judiciary Exam- Prelims, Mains, and Vice-Voce (Interview Process).
- In the Prelims Exam, objective-type questions (MCQ) will be asked.
- Mains Exam consists of Subjective and Essay type questions. It is a written exam.
- The interview Process is a Personal Assessment in which candidates need to present themselves and have a basic knowledge of the law.
- There is no negative marking in RJS Prelims Exam for any wrong answer marked in the Rajasthan Judiciary Exam 2023.
- There are 100 questions in the RJS Exam that carries one mark each. Candidates have to complete the exam in 2 Hours (120 Minutes).
- 70% weightage will be given to the Law Paper-I Syllabus and Law Paper-II Syllabus for the Mains Exam.
- 30% weightage will be given to test the ability of the applicant in English and Hindi language.
- To be a part of the Mains Exam, the applicants of SC/ ST have to score a minimum of 40%, and candidates of other categories have to achieve 45% in the prelims exam.
- There are three compulsory papers (Law Paper I, Law Paper-II, and Language) in Mains Exam.
- It is a Descriptive/ Written Test. There are no Objective type questions (MCQs) in the RJS Mains Exam.
- Applicants have to secure 40% overall aggregate in the Mains Exam to qualify for the Interview Process.
- Check the table to get the detail about the Mains Exam Pattern.
|Law||Paper I||100||3 Hours (180 Minutes)|
|Paper II||100||3 Hours (180 Minutes)|
|Language||Paper I- Hindi Essay||50||2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
|Paper II- English Essay||50||2 Hours (120 Minutes)
- The aspirants who qualify for the Mains Exam are eligible for the Interview Process of the exam, consisting of 35 marks.
- The questions will be asked in a general form; it is not necessarily legal or academic questions.
- The candidates’ selection will be made with the reference of school, college, and university records along with the character, personality, address, and physique mentioned in the degrees and certificates.
- An interview is a process to check the ability and general awareness of the candidate. Also, the knowledge in Rajasthani dialects and social customs.
- The final result declaration will be made on the combined marks obtained in the Mains Exam and Interview. The prelims exam is qualifying in nature.
Rajasthan Judiciary Syllabus 2023
Check out the following tables to know the important topics of the Rajasthan Judiciary Exam 2023 Syllabus of each stage of the exam separately.
RJS Prelims Exam Syllabus
Here we have mentioned some important topics for the Prelims Exam from which questions regularly come in the exam.
|Law Paper I||Law Paper II||Hindi Proficiency||English Proficiency|
|The Limitation Act, 1963||The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973||शब्द रचना: संधि एवं संधि विच्छेद, समास , उपसर्ग , प्रत्यय||Tenses|
|The Indian Evidence Act,1872||The Probation of Offenders Act, 1958||व्याकरणिक कोटियाँ: परसर्ग, लिंग, वचन, पुरुष, काल, वृत्ति (mood), पक्ष (aspect), वाच्य (voice)||Articles and Determiners|
|Interpretation of Statues||Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005||पारिभाषिक शब्दावली: प्रशासनिक, विधिक (विशेषतः)||Obligation, Request, Permission, Prohibition, Intention, Condition|
|The Rajasthan Rent Control Act, 2001||Framing of Charge /Judgment Writing||मुहावरे/ लोकोक्तियाँ||Antonyms and Synonyms|
|Code of Civil Procedure, 1908||The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015||विराम चिन्हों का प्रयोग||Direct and Indirect Speech|
|The Constitution of India||–||शब्द प्रकार||Active & Passive Voice|
|Order/Judgment Writing||–||पर्यायवाची, विलोम, शब्द युगमो का अर्थ भेद, वाक्यांश के लिए सार्थक शब्द, समश्रुत भिन्नार्थक शब्द||Phrasal Verbs and Idioms|
RJS Mains Exam Syllabus
Check out the table to get the important topics from which questions were asked in previous years’ mains exam of Rajasthan Judiciary Exam 2023 Syllabus.
|Law Paper I||Law Paper-II||Language|
|The Limitation Act, 1963||The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973||● Paper-l Hindi Essay: Essay Writing in the Hindi Language.
● Paper-II English Essay: Essay Writing in the English Language.
|The Indian Evidence Act,1872||The Probation of Offenders Act, 1958|
|Interpretation of Statutes||Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005|
|The Rajasthan Rent Control Act, 2001||Framing of Charge /Judgment Writing|
|Code of Civil Procedure, 1908||The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015|
|The Constitution of India||The Indian Penal Code, 1860|
Rajasthan Judiciary Cut Off Marks
The Rajasthan Judiciary Cut Off will be calculated based on the following factors-
- Total count of the applicants registered for the exam.
- A total number of applicants appeared in the exam.
- A total number of vacancies for each category.
- The difficulty level of the exam.
To appear in the Mains Exam, the aspirant should have to score a minimum score that is mentioned in the below points-
- SC/ ST needs to score a minimum of 40% of the total marks.
- The candidate of other categories has to score a minimum of 45% of the total marks.
Rajasthan Judiciary Result 2023
- The Rajasthan Judiciary Result will be declared for each stage of the exam separately on the online website of RJS High Court based on the merit list.
- Applicants who get shortlisted will be called for the next process of the Rajasthan Judiciary Exam 2023.
Steps to Check the Rajasthan Judiciary Result
- Visit the RJS High Court official website.
- Click on the link “Rajasthan RJS Result 2023”.
- Download the Pdf (The PDF Will bein the form of a merit list).
- Open the PDF.
- Press Ctrl+F and search by putting your roll number/ registration number.
- If the candidate’s roll number is mentioned in the list, they are eligible for the exam’s next process.
Rajasthan Judiciary Exam FAQs
Q) What is the Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan High Court?
A) Applicants have to met factors like Educational Qualification and Age Limit to meet the eligibility criteria of the RJS Exam. The applicants’ age is between 23- 35 years and should have a bachelor’s degree in law from any recognized university/ institute under the Advocates Act, 1961. Aspirants have the citizenship of India and are skilled in Devnagri Script of Hindi language. Click Here (Link to Rajasthan Judiciary Eligibility Criteria) to know the complete eligibility criteria of the Rajasthan Juducuary Exam.
Q) How can I apply for Rajasthan Judiciary Recruitment 2023?
A) Applicants need to follow few steps to apply for the exam. Click here to know how to apply for the Rajasthan Judiciary Recruitment 2023. Before applying for the exam, candidates need to register on the portal by providing- Name, Mobile Number, and Email Id. Once the registration is done, the registration number and password will be sent to the mentioned mobile no. and email id of the candidate. Applicants may proceed to apply to log in again with the credentials.
Q) What is the Selection Process for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment?
A) In Rajasthan Judiciary Selection Process, candidates need to qualify three stages- Prelims, Mains, and Vice-Voce (Interview). The final selection of the Rajasthan Judicial Services will be based on the marks secured in Mains Exam and Vice-Voce. Click Here (Link to Rajasthan Judiciary Selection Process) to know more about Rajasthan Judiciary Selection Process.
Q) How to prepare for the Law papers in Rajasthan Judicial Services (Civil Judge) Exam?
A) To prepare for the Law Papers in Rajasthan Judicial Services (Civil Judge) Exam, candidates can get the basic knowledge about the Laws under the exam syllabus. No need to prepare in deep for each of the Law mentioned in the syllabus of the exam. Solve Previous Year Question Paper, Sample Paper, and Mock Test Series regularly. This helps to understand the level and pattern of the exam.
Q) What is the fee structure of this RJS exam?
A) The Rajsthan Judiciary Application Fee varies based on the category. The Application Fee for General Category/ OBC (Creamy Layer)/ Most Backward Classes/ Candidates from other states is INR 850, OBC (Creamy Layer) and MBC candidates of Rajasthan have to pay INR 550, and Scheduled Castes (SC) /Scheduled Tribes (ST) of Rajasthan is INR 300.