The law graduates candidates who want to become Civil Judge, and the Rajasthan Judiciary Recruitment is a great opportunity for them. RJS High Court releases several vacancies every year for the legal positions and Civils Judges post. There are mainly there phases held- Prelims, Mains, and Vice-Voce. Have a look at the article to know the complete information about the Rajasthan Judiciary Exam Pattern.
Rajasthan Judiciary Exam Pattern 2023
- Candidates are suggested to go through the complete Rajasthan Judiciary Syllabus, which helps to get an idea about the topics asked in the exam.
- In the detail of the Rajasthan Judicial Services Exam Pattern, applicants will get to know about the Rajasthan judiciary Marking Scheme decided by the officials for each stage of the exam.
- There is no Rajasthan Judiciary Negative Marking in Prelims and Mains Exam both.
- The participant applicants will get the Rajasthan Judiciary Admit Card on the RJS High Court official website 15 days (two weeks) before the exam.
RJS Exam Pattern 2023
In the following points, we provide the details about the Rajasthan Judicial Services Exam Pattern and Rajasthan Judiciary Marking Scheme for each stage of the exam separately. The Rajasthan Judiciary exam will be conducted in three phases- Prelims Exam, Mains Exam, and Vice-Voce (personal interview).
Rajasthan Judiciary Prelims Exam Pattern 2023
- The RJS Prelims Exam Pattern is an objective type (multiple choice question).
- Candidates do not have to give any penalty of Rajasthan judiciary Negative Marking.
- Rajasthan Judiciary Prelims Exam Pattern is divided into two parts- Law and Hindi & English.
- The weightage of 70% will be given to the Law Paper I and II Syllabus for the Mains Exam.
- The weightage of 30% will be given to check the ability of the candidate in Hindi and English Language.
- For SC/ ST applicants, the minimum aggregate is 40%, and for other categories, 45% to score in the exam.
- Go through the table to know more details about the RJS Prelims Exam Pattern-
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks per Questions||Negative Marking||Time Duration|
|Law||70 questions||1 mark each question||No||2 Hours|
|Hindi and English||30 questions||1 mark each question||No|
Rajasthan Judiciary Mains Exam Pattern 2023
- The RJS Mains Exam is a descriptive examination.
- The RJS Mains Exam Pattern is divided into four papers. In which three papers are mandatory.
- The applicants who have cleared the RJS Prelims Exam are eligible to attend the next process of the RJS Judiciary. Check Best books for Rajasthan Judiciary.
- Candidates have to score 40% aggregation overall to appear inthe next process.
- Each Paper will be conducted separately mentioned in the table with the time duration.
Go down to know the details of the Rajasthan Judiciary Mains Exam Pattern-
|Law Paper I (Civil Law)||100||3 Hours (180 Minutes)|
|Law Paper-II (Criminal Law)||100||3 Hours (180 Minutes)|
|Hindi Essay||50||2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
|English Essay||50||2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
Rajasthan Judiciary Interview Process 2023
- Applicants who have cleared the RJS Mains Exam will be called for the Interview Process (Vice-Voce) of the exam. Download Rajasthan Judiciary Admit Card.
- In the Rajasthan Judiciary Interview, candidates will be asked about the aspects like- personal and academic background, current affairs, legal knowledge, general knowledge, etc.
- The extra marks will be allotted to the candidates based on their proficiency in the Rajasthani dialect and knowledge about Rajasthani social customs.
- The candidates who will fit best as per the requirement and stating to their record at College or University level, and his overall personality and attitude.
List of the Documents for Verification
Here is a list of the documents for the verification is mentioned in the following points for the aspirants who have cleared the RJS Prelims and Mains both examination.
- Adhaar Card
- Other Valid Identity Proof like- Pan Card, Voter Id, Passport, etc.
- Certificate of the mark sheets
- Graduation Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- School Study Certificate (S.S.C)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if employed anywhere)
- Proof of Education Qualification
Rajasthan Judiciary Selection Process 2023
- There are three phases in the Rajasthan Judiciary Selection Process- Prelims, Mains, and Interview Process (Vice-Voce).
- The RJS Judiciary Final Selection will be made based on the marks obtained by the candidates in Mains Exam and Interview.
Rajasthan Judiciary Exam Pattern FAQs
Q)- How many stages I have to clear to be a part of the Rajasthan High Court?
A)- You have to clear three phases of the exam- Prelims, Mains & Vice-Voce (Interview Process) to be a part of the Rajasthan High Court. The prelims exam is the qualifying exam. The RJS Judiciary Final Score is calculated by combining scores obtained by the candidate in the Mains Exam and Interview.
Q)- How many papers are listed in the RJS Mains Exam Pattern?
A)- Four Papers are listed in the Rajasthan Judiciary Mains Exam Pattern- Law Paper I (civil law), Law Paper-II (criminal law), Hindi Essay, and English Essay.
Q)- Paper of Civil Law conducts of how many marks?
A)- Civil Law is named as Paper I in the RJS Mains Exam. The paper consists of 100 marks; aspirants have to complete the paper in 180 minutes.
Q)- List the documents to take while going for the RJS Interview Process?
A)- As the list of the documents is mentioned in the official notification released for the interview. Here we are mentioning the most important documents to take while going for the Vice-Voce- Adhaar Card, Other Valid Identity Proof like- Pan Card, Voter Id, Passport, etc., Certificate of the mark sheets, Graduation Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, School Study Certificate (S.S.C), No Objection, Certificate from Employer (if employed anywhere), Proof of Education Qualification.
Q)- What the main topics on which questions will be asked in the RJS Prelims Exam?
A)- In the Rajasthan Judiciary Prelims Exam, the questions will be asked from the subject Law and Hindi & English Language. The Prelims Exam od Rajasthan Judiciary is qualifying in nature. The secured marks will not be calculated for the final result.