Are you applied for the Haryana Judiciary Exam online? Then you might be searching for the Haryana Judiciary Exam pattern to know what type of questions, the difficulty of the paper, how many marks are conducted, and so on. You might be thinking of this type of question in your mind. So, on this page, we are going to reveal the Haryana Judiciary exam pattern briefly.
Before going to jump to know the exam pattern section for the civil judge junior posts. Know more about the Haryana Judiciary exam recruitment process. The high court of Haryana will hold the authority to recruit the candidates for the position of Civil Judge Junior Division. First, the candidates have to attend the preliminary exam and the qualified candidates in the prelims exam will have to attend for mains exam.
Haryana Judiciary Exam Pattern 2022
For the preparation of the prelims exam and mains exam, you should know the exam pattern. The exam pattern will give an idea of what type of questions are asked in the exam. Knowing the Haryana Judiciary exam pattern helps you know the better structure of the exam.
Haryana Judiciary Exam Pattern 2022
The exam pattern gives you the overall structure of the exam. Here in this article, you will know more about the exam pattern for both prelims and mains exams.
- Before starting the preparation for the exam, let have a look at the syllabus. You need to understand the Haryana Judiciary syllabus and also know which topics in the syllabus you are weak and strong.
- First, prepare for the preliminary exam, then next go for the mains exam.
- The questions asked in the preliminary exam are of objective type and whereas the mains exam is of a subjective nature.
- You have to qualify in both prelims and mains exam to consider in the selection process.
- After the prelims and mains exam, you have to attend the personality test.
- Gather all the Haryana Judiciary previous year questions papers to know the difficulty level of the paper
Haryana Judiciary Prelims Exam Pattern 2022
Haryana Judiciary Prelims exam will be conducted in a duration of 2 hours and the questions are multiple-choice type. The exam will be conducted for 125 questions. And, each question carries 4 marks. If the question is incorrect, then 0.80 marks will be deducted from the actual original marks. Download Haryana Judiciary Admit Card.
However, if the question is left or unanswered. There will be no deduction of marks for those questions. So, be careful in attempting the questions. Don’t answer the questions you don’t know and answer it if you are confident only.
Candidates must have well prepared for the aptitude, reasoning, General Knowledge, Analytical, and current affairs Section. The Standard of questions will be at the graduate level i.e LLB. No questions will be asked from out of the syllabus. It is informed to the candidates that good knowledge is required to crack this exam.
Those who have answered well in the preliminary exam will be shortlisted for the mains exam. To qualify for the prelims exam, you need to secure a minimum of 150 marks out of 500 marks.
|Type of Questions||Subjects||Questions||Time|
|Multiple-choice Questions||Aptitude||125 questions||2 hours|
Haryana Judiciary Mains Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates who successfully cracked the prelims exam, have to attend the mains exam. The mains exam is subjective in nature. The mains exam will be conducted for a total of 900 marks. And, the Mains exam will be of 5 papers. Each paper will be given to complete the exam in a duration of 3 hours. Below we have given the Haryana Judiciary exam pattern for the mains exam in a tabular form below.
Also, we have given the paper-wise syllabus for the mains exam. Candidates who are qualified for the mains exam have a look at below to know the structure and pattern of the mains exam. The qualified candidates in the mains exam have to attend for personality test.
Civil Law-1 (Paper I)
This paper will be conducted for 200 marks in a duration of 3 hours. The paper consists of questions from civil law 1 subjects. The questions that will be asked from the topics are
- Haryana Urban (control of rent and eviction) Act, 1973.
- Indian Evidence Act,
- Specific Relief Act,
- Sale of Goods Act
- Indian Partnership Act,
- Indian Contract Act,
- Punjab Courts Act, (As applicable to Haryana)
- Code of Civil procedure, (also touching upon the Limitation act.)
Civil Law-II (Paper-II)
- Law of Registration and Limitation.
- Customary Law & Mohammedan Law (Marriage, Adoption, Inheritance & other personal, family laws)
- Hindu Law (Marriage, Adoption, Inheritance & other personal, family laws)
Criminal Law-III (Paper-III)
- Indian Evidence Act,
- Criminal Procedure Code (CrPC)
- Indian Penal Code, (IPC)
English (Paper IV)
- Corrections (Language, Sentence, Spelling corrections)- 25 marks
- Words and Phrases (Making sentences with the given words and Phrases) – 25 marks
- Precis Writing- 25 marks
- English Essay on a given topic (1000-1100 words) – 100 marks
- Comprehension – 25 marks
Language (Paper V) -Hindi
- Composition (essay), idioms and corrections: 50 Marks
- Explanation of Hindi passage in prose and poetry in the same language: 30 Marks
- Translation of an English passage into Hindi: 20 Marks
|Words & Phrases||25|
|Idioms and corrections, Composition (essay)||50|
|Translation of an English passage into Hindi||20|
|Explanation of Hindi passage in prose and poetry in the same language||30|
Best Books for Haryana Judiciary Exam 2022
|Book Name||Author Name|
|Muslim Law(Outlines of Mohammedan Law, Principles of Mohammadan Law)||Aqil Ahmad, Sir Dinshaw Fardunji Mulla|
|Hindu Law(Modern Hindu Law, Family Law, Law of Marriage & Divorce)||Paras Diwan, Dr. U.P.D. Kesari|
|Contract(Textbook on Law Of Contract & Specific Relief, Contract – I and Specific Relief Act)||R.k Bangia, S. K. Kapoor|
|Evidence(Law of Evidence, Law of Evidence, The Law of Evidence)||Vepa P. Sarthi, Batuk Lal, Rattan Lal & Dhiraj Lal|
|The Code Of Criminal Procedure 1973||Bare Act Paperback|
|Textbook on Indian Penal Code||K.D Gaur|
|Civil Procedure with Limitation Act||C.K.Takwani|
Haryana Judiciary Exam Pattern FAQs
Q) Where Can I Download Haryana Judiciary Exam Pattern?
A) Candidates can download the Haryana Judiciary exam pattern pdf from the official website of the High court of Haryana.
Q) What are the best books for the preparation of the Haryana Judiciary Exam?
A) We have given the best books in this article for the preparation of the exam.
Q) For Many marks Haryana Judiciary Preliminary exam will be conducted?
A) The preliminary exam will be conducted for 300 marks. Each correct Question will be given 4 marks. For each incorrect answer, 0.80 marks will be deducted from the actual marks.
Q) For many marks Haryana judiciary mains exam will be conducted?
A) For a total of 900 marks the Mains exam will be conducted in five papers.