Haryana Judiciary Exam 2022: The Haryana Public Service Commission(HPSC) conducts the Haryana Judicial Services Civil Judge (JD) exam to recruit the candidates for the state civil services and the allied services. The HPSC HCS Prelims CSAT paper(Paper-II) will be of qualifying in nature. Also, the marks will not be considered for calculating the preliminary result.
Haryana Civil Judge Recruitment 2022
The recruitment panel of the Haryana judicial service commission will release notification for Haryana Civil Judge recruitment 2022 with complete information about vacancies, eligibility, and exam dates.
To qualify for the CSAT paper, the candidates should score a minimum of 33% of marks. Haryana judiciary exam pattern for the prelims exam will be conducted according to the new exam pattern. The Haryana Judiciary Exam is conducted to recruit the candidates for various posts like:
- Haryana Civil Service (Executive Branch)
- Deputy Superintendent of Police(D.S.P.)
- Excise and Taxation Officer
- District Food and Supplies Controller
- ‘A’ Class Tehsildar
- Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies
- Assistant Excise & Taxation Officer
- Block Development & Panchayat Officer
- Traffic Manager
- District Food & Supplies Officer
- Assistant Employment Officer
Haryana Judiciary Exam 2022 – Highlights
|Exam Name||Haryana Civil Services – HCS|
|Conducting Body||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Geographical Scope of Exam||State-level – Haryana|
|Exam Frequency||Once in a year|
|Exam Stages||Prelims + Mains + Interview / Personality Test|
|Exam Language||English and Hindi|
|Exam Helpdesk||0172 – 2560755|
Haryana Judiciary Eligibility Criteria 2022
The Haryana Civil Services notification released the Haryana Judiciary Eligibility Criteria. There are three parameters that define the Haryana Judiciary Eligibility. They are:
The candidate should have completed graduation from a reputed university. The candidates who are in the last year of their graduation degree can also apply for the exam. But the final year mark sheet or scoresheet date should be before the HCS closing date.
The degree certificate should have the date prior to the HCS closing date. The Haryana Judiciary Exam application will close 30 days after the Haryana Judiciary Exam 2022 notification, so it may be difficult to get the final year mark sheet during that period.
Age limit for judiciary exams in Haryana
The upper age limit for the unreserved category is 42 years except for the D.S.P. posts. Also, the lower age limit is 21 years. Usually, the age will be considered starting from January 1 of the exam year. The upper age limit for reserved category candidates is as follows:
|Category||Age Relaxation||Highest Age Allowed|
|Backward Class A and B of Haryana only||5 years||47 years|
|SC/ST Category||5 years||47 years|
|Unmarried Females candidates||3 years||45 years|
|PH and PwD of Haryana||10 years||50 years|
|PH and PwD (belonging to SC/ST)||15 years||55 years|
Age Limit & Physical Appearance for D.S.P.
Male candidates should have a Chest Expansion not less than 34.5” (87.63 com). Female candidates do not have any such requirements.
Haryana Judiciary Exam Date 2022
|Starting Date of Online Application||15 January 2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||15 February 2021|
|Issue of Admit Card||28 October 2021|
|HCS Judicial Branch Exam 2022 Prelims Date||13 November 2021|
Haryana Judiciary Application Form 2022
The Haryana Judiciary Application Process is an online process. Candidates should follow the below process to apply for the exam.
- The candidate should visit the official website.
- Then, click “Recruitments” > “Judicial Officers”.
- Search for the application link and click on it.
- Read the instructions carefully before filling the form and then click on “Apply now”.
- The candidate should then fill the registration form and create a password to log in and then click “Continue”.
- Then, the candidate should log in and fill the application form, enter their educational details, and then click “Submit”.
- Later, the candidate should upload their image along with a signature and a photograph.
- Then, the candidates should pay the application fees and click “I Agree”.
- Finally, the candidate can print the application form and keep it for future use.
Haryana Judiciary Application Fees
The Haryana Judiciary Exam fees are different for different categories of candidates:
|1.General category candidates male including Dependent Son of Ex-Serviceman of Haryana and
2. For Male candidates of General Category and all reserved categories of other states
|3. For all Females candidates of the General category including Female Dependents of ESM of Haryana only
4. For Female candidates of General category and all reserved categories of other States
|5. For Male & Female candidates of SC/ BC-A/ BC -B/ ESM categories of Haryana only||Rs 250/-|
|6. For all PwD i.e. Persons with Disabilities category candidates (with at least 40% disability) of Haryana only||NIL|
Haryana Judiciary Selection Process 2022
The Haryana Judiciary Exam is conducted in three stages and the candidate should clear each stage to qualify for the next stage. The three stages are:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personality Test/Viva-Voce
Haryana Judiciary Prelims Exam 2022
The Haryana Judiciary Prelims Exam is an objective type paper. This exam consists of two subjects namely, General Studies I and CSAT. Each paper carries 100 questions and is of 100 marks. Each paper will be held for a duration of two hours. For each wrong answer, one-fourth of the marks will be reduced. Nearly, 12 times the total number of vacancies will be declared passed in the Haryana Civil Services Prelims Result.
Haryana Judiciary Mains Exam 2022
This is the second stage of the Haryana Judiciary Selection Process and it consists of 5 essay type question papers. The subject name, marks allotted and the time to write each paper is as follows:
|Subject Name||Marks Allotted||Time Allotted|
|English and English Essay||100 marks||3 Hours|
|Hindi Including Hindi Essay in Devnagri Script||100 marks||3 Hours|
|General Studies||100 marks||3 Hours|
|Optional Subject 1||150 marks||3 Hours|
|Optional Subject 2||150 marks||3 Hours|
|Total = 600 marks|
Haryana Judiciary Interview 2022
Candidates who clear the mains exam are eligible for the interview. The candidate’s suitability is evaluated through a face to face interview. This round is conducted for a total of 200 marks. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks scored in personality tests and the mains exam score.
Haryana Judiciary Exam Syllabus 2022
The Haryana Judiciary Mains Exam consists of five papers:
Civil Law – I
Code of Civil procedure, Punjab Courts Act, Indian Contract Act, Indian Partnership Act, Sale of Goods Act, Specific Relief Act, Indian Evidence Act, and Haryana Urban (control of rent and eviction) Act, 1973
Civil Law – II
Hindu Law, Mohammedan Law and Customary Law, Law of Registration and Limitation.
Civil Law – III
Indian Penal Code, Criminal Procedure Code, and Indian Evidence Act
- English Essay (1000-1100 words)
- Words and Phrases (Make sentences of the given words and Phrases)
- Translation of an English passage into Hindi.
- Explanation of Hindi passage in prose and poetry in the same language.
- Composition (essay), idioms, and corrections.
Haryana Judiciary Admit Card 2022
The Haryana Judiciary Admit Card will be available only for those candidates who have filled the application form successfully. The admit card for prelims and mains exam will be available separately. To check their Haryana Judiciary Admit Card, the candidates can follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website.
- Click the “Recruitment” tab on the homepage.
- Then, the candidate should search for the Judicial Services Admit card and then click on the same.
- Later, the candidates should enter their login credentials and submit the page.
- The admit card will appear on the screen, the candidates can download it and take a print out of the same.
Haryana Judiciary Result 2022
The Haryana Judiciary Exam Result will be released separately for prelims, mains, and interview rounds separately. The result will be released in a pdf format containing a list of roll numbers of qualified candidates. To check their results, the candidates should follow the below steps:
- Visit the official site.
- Click Recruitment > Judicial Officers.
- Then, click “Result/Answer Keys” available on the menu.
- Later, the candidate should click on the result link.
- Finally, the candidate should search for their roll number in the pdf.
Haryana Judiciary Exam FAQs
Q). What is the upper age limit for judiciary exams in Haryana?
A). The Haryana Judiciary Upper age limit is 42 years and the lower age limit is 21 years.
Q). How many subjects are there in the Haryana Judiciary Mains Exam?
A). There are a total of five subjects in the Mains exam, namely, Civil Law-I, Civil Law-II, Civil Law-III, English, and Language.
Q). What are the stages of the Haryana Judiciary selection process?
A). There are three stages in the Haryana Judiciary Selection process, namely, the Prelims exam, the mains exam, and the interview round.
Q). What are the total marks allotted in the Haryana Judiciary Mains Exam?
A). The mains exam is conducted for a total of 600 marks.
Q). What is the Haryana Judiciary Exam Frequency?
A). The frequency of the Haryana Judiciary Exam is just once.