AILET 2022: The National Law University (NLU), Delhi, conducts an All India Law Entrance Test(AILET). Candidates who are interested in pursuing a career in law must take the AILET. BA LLB (Hons), Ph.D., and LLM are offered at this deemed university. The BA LLB program has a total of 83 seats available. There are 10 and 50 seats available for the Ph.D. and LLM programs, respectively.
AILET 2022 Notification Out Soon
The AILET 2022 Application Form will be available online starting in the fourth week of January 2022.
AILET 2022 Exam Date & Schedule
We are providing them with information regarding the AILET 2022 Exam Date in this article. If an official announcement is made, we will post it here as soon as possible.
|AILET 2022 Notification date release||January 2022|
|Start to submit an online application form||January 2022|
|Closing date of application form Submit||July 2022|
|Date of availability of admit card||July 2022|
|AILET 2022 Exam Date||August 2022|
|BA.LL.B (Hons.) Result Declaration||To be announced later|
|Admission letter (1st list) issue date||To be announced later|
|deposit fee (1st list) Last date||To be announced later|
|Date of spot counseling for vacant seats||To be announced later|
|Counseling fee submit the Last date||To be announced later|
|Admission Date Close||To be announced later|
|Interview of selected candidates||To be announced later|
|LL.M. Result declaration date||To be announced later|
|Ph.D. Result Date Declare||To be announced later|
AILET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the AILET 2022 Exam, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
For B.A. LLB
- Candidates must have completed a recognized institution or university’s 10th Standard and Intermediate.
- There will be no age restriction for taking this exam.
- The AILET Exam must be passed with a minimum score of 50%.
For LLM Course
- Candidates must have completed their LLB or an equivalent course before applying for the AILET Exam.
- The candidate must have earned a diploma from an accredited institution or university.
- In the AILET Exam, general candidates must score 55 percent, while BC/ SC/ ST candidates must score 50 percent.
- Candidates in their last year of graduation are also eligible to apply for this Entrance Test.
- This test is open to candidates who have earned a Master’s degree from a recognized college or university.
- In the AILET Exam, General Categories should get a score of 55 percent, while Reserved Categories should achieve a score of 50 percent.
AILET 2022 Application Process
From January 2022, application forms for the test will be accessible. The test will take place in August, and application forms must be submitted by July. The candidate can obtain the application forms in PDF format from the website.
Read More: AILET Entrance Test Syllabus 2022
When filling out the online application form, the candidate should have all relevant papers on hand, including mark sheets for 10th and 10+2 or equivalent, caste, handicap, and other certifications if applicable, as well as picture copies (each 150 KB in size).
When enrolling on the website, a candidate must provide accurate information. They are next needed to log in using the credentials supplied to complete and submit the application form. They are next needed to log in using the credentials provided to complete and submit the application form.
Steps To Complete AILET 2022 Application Process:
- Visit the official page of National Law University, Delhi @ www.nludelhi.ac.in.
- Then click on ‘New Registration’.
- After the new registration, fill up your name, phone number, email id, etc.
- Then fill up all the details of the AILET 2022 Registration Form.
- Check all the details and click on the submit button.
- Choose the course you want to apply for and click on the apply button.
- You have to fill in the mandatory details in the application form.
- Next, click on save and continue.
- After, that you have to click on the payment process.
- After the completion of the payment, mode click on the download application.
- At last, click on download the application form for future use.
AILET 2022 Admission Process
The AILET 2022 Application Form will be available online starting in the fourth week of January 2022. The National Law University (NLU) conducts the All India Law Admission Test (AILET), a national-level entrance test. Candidates who pass this test will be admitted to the B.A.LLB program.
AILET 2022 Admit Card
Admit cards will be distributed one week before the exam. The applicant must first connect to their account before downloading and printing the admission card. Remember to bring your Admit Card to the examination center.
Steps To Download AILET 2022 Admit Card Online:
- Visit the official page of National Law University, Delhi @ www.nludelhi.ac.in
- Search for AILET Admit Card 2022.
- Next, click on the link as soon as you find it.
- Then enter login details.
- After that, the admit card is displayed on the screen.
- Check it properly.
- Then Download & print the Admit Card for future use.
AILET 2022 Result
Candidates who take the AILET 2022 test should expect the results in a few weeks. The results for BA. LL.B. and Ph.D. & LL.M. Courses will be released in August 2022, while the results for Ph.D. and LL.M. Courses will be released in July 2022. The entrance exam score determines whether or not a candidate is admitted.
AILET 2022 Counselling Process
The final phase in the AILET 2022 admissions process will be counseling. Candidates will be eligible to engage in the offline counseling process at the NLU Delhi Campuses from the first week of August 2022.
Candidates that pass the examination will be able to participate in the counseling process. After each round of counseling, the authority would perform the counseling procedure in multiple rounds, depending on the availability of seats.
For the document verification phase, candidates must also present their original documents. The list of papers that will be required in the document verification round is as follows:
- 10th & 12th mark sheet
- 10th & 12th certificate
- AILET 2022 scorecard
- AILET 2022 admit card
- AILET 2022 admission letter
- Caste certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Demand Draft
- Passport size photographs
AILET Entrance Exam FAQs
Q: How many BA LLB seats will be offered by NLU Delhi?
A: The NLU Delhi offers 110 seats in the BA LLB program. In addition, ten seats are offered for NRI and foreign nationals.
Q: What is the AILET counselling fee?
A: The AILET counselling fee is Rs 50,000. It will be adjusted with the semester fees.
Q: What is the minimum qualification required for admission to the BA LLB program offered by NLU Delhi?
A: For admission to NLU Delhi’s BA LLB program, candidates must have passed Class 12th and the university’s entrance examination - All India Law Entrance Test (AILET).
Q: Is there any age limit for appearing in AILET 2022?
A: No, there is no age limit for appearing in AILET 2022.
Q: How many times can I appear in NLU Delhi’s AILET?
A: There is no age/attempt limit in AILET. So, you can appear multiple times. However, the entrance exam is conducted only once a year, so, in a given year, you can appear in AIELT only once.
Q: I appear in the final year of LLB graduation. Am I eligible to appear in AILET 2022?
A: Yes, if you are in the final year of LLB, you can appear in AILET 2022. However, to become eligible for admission, you will have to complete your graduation before the cut-off/AILET counselling date.
Q: When will AILET counselling 2022 be conducted?
A: The counselling of AILET 2022 is being conducted in online mode, dates will be updated soon.