MH CET LAW Books 2023: The MH CET Law Exam is conducted by Maharashtra’s Directorate of Higher Education for students who are aspiring the admission to 3-year LLB and 5-year integrated BA LLB programs. Scoring high marks and acing the MH CET law exam 2023 completely depends on how you prepare yourself. This process includes enrolling in the best MH CET Law coaching, making a study plan, and buying the best books that cover all the prescribed syllabus of the MH CET Law Exam 2023.
Best Books For MH CET LAW 2023
While selecting books for MH CET Law 2023, students must look into the relevance and topics included. In this article, students will get a clear knowledge of how to select the books, books recommendation, and preparation tips that will pave the way for students to ace the exam.
Syllabus for MH CET Law 2023
Before buying books, students must be aware of the syllabus and the topics in the question paper. On that note, the MH CET law 2023 question paper comes with 4 sections for both the 3-year and 5-year LLB courses. But the 5-year LLB includes an additional section called Mathematics.
The below-mentioned table will have every detail about the MH CET Law syllabus and marks division.
MH CET Law Exam Pattern 2023
|Subject||No. of questions||Marks allotment|
|Legal aptitude and legal reasoning||40||40|
|Logical and analytical reasoning||40||40|
|General knowledge with current affairs||30||30|
MH CET Law Syllabus 2023
Before diving into preparing for the exam, students must know about the exam pattern so that it’ll be much easier to plan how to prepare and which section needs more attention and time management. Below is an overview of the exam pattern of the MH CET Law 2023:
- The entrance test for Law aspirants, MH CET Law 2023, is a computer-based examination organized across Maharashtra in various exam centres.
- There will be a total 150 number of questions carrying 1 mark each
- The students are provided with bilingual question papers in both English and Marathi.
- The total duration of the exam is 120 minutes or 2 hours.
- Every correct answer carries 1 mark
- MH CET Law 2023 exam has no negative marking.
How will the best book help the students to prepare well for MH CET Law 2023 exam?
MH CET Law Books 2023 plays a vital role for the students appearing for the exam. Getting the best MH CET Law 2023 Books is crucial for every candidate to improve their clarity in concepts as per the syllabus. Best books plot the layout for the students on what to expect and how to resolve the problems during the examination.
Studying the best MH CET Law books paves the way for students to excel in the exams and provides positive vibes that help them score high. Here are some books recommended for aspiring candidates of MH CET law 2023 that allow the student to prepare effectively on each section for the upcoming exam.
About MH CET Law Books
A variety of MH CET law Books will be available in the market. Law aspirants attending the MH CET Law 2023 will often get confused over selecting the right book to give the correct knowledge required to crack the exam. To resolve this issue of choosing the right book, here in this article, you’ll find the best MH CET Law Books dedicated to all the sections mentioned in the syllabus. Getting your hands on these books will make way for the candidates to hit the rank list of MH CET Law 2023.
Besides studying the books, the students should attend the mock test, get good coaching, and solve as many MH CET Law Previous Year question papers as possible. Doing all the above-mentioned practices will boost your confidence level and improve your time management skill, making you score a good rank in the exam.
Read More: Top 10 MH CET LAW Colleges In Maharashtra
Best Books For MH CET Law 2023 [Most Recommended]:
Below are the expert-recommended MH CET Law books. While choosing books for MH CET Law, it is very important to concentrate on each section for the students. Doing this will help the candidates while preparing for the exam in terms of gathering information from various sources. It is equally important to shortlist the books with each topic prescribed in the syllabus to score good MH CET Law Results. As discussed earlier, the MH CET Law 2023 Question paper has 5 sections with 150 questions.
- Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning Books for MH CET Law 2023
This section assesses candidates’ Legal Reasoning ability in MH CET Law Syllabus. Below are some of the most recommended best MH CET Law Books for Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning
|Name of the Books||Author/Publisher|
|The Ultimate Guide to the LLB Entrance Examination||M.A. Rashid and Nisa Fasil|
|Complete Guide to Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning||Abhishek Krishna Gupta|
|Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning.||A.P. Bharadwaj|
|Legal G.K. for Competitive Examinations||Universal Publications|
- General Knowledge books for MH CET Law
The MH CET Law exam Question paper checks the General Knowledge Skills of the candidates. This also includes current affairs and static GK Knowledge. Check out the below-mentioned books to prepare well for the MH CET Law 2023.
|Name of the MH CET Law Books||Authors/Publisher|
|General Knowledge||Arihant Publication|
|Yearly General Knowledge||Pearson|
|General Knowledge books||Lucent Book House|
|History, Geography and Economics books||NCERT|
Note: The students should read daily newspapers such as The Economist, TOI, and India Times to be updated and informed about current affairs.
- MH CET Law 2023 Books for Logical and Analytical Reasoning
This section tests the applicants’ Logical and Analytical skills. The common questions in this section are tricky, such as Statement and Argument, Statement and Conclusion, Course of Action, and Cause and Effects; follow the recommended MH CET Law Books below to ace the exam.
|Name of the MH CET Law Books||Authors/Publisher|
|Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning||R.S. Agarwal|
|Logical Reasoning||Arun Sharma|
|Analytical Reasoning||M.K. Pandey|
|A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal, Non-Verbal & Analytical||BS Sijwali & Indu Sijwali|
- MH CET Law Books for English
This section evaluates the candidates’ English ability, including vocabulary knowledge, Grammar, and English comprehension. Below are the best MH CET Law Books for English to help you crack the exam with good marks.
|Name of the MH CET Law Preparation Books||Authors/Publisher|
|Word Power Made Easy||Wren & Martin|
|English Vocabulary in Use||Felicity O’Dell|
|High School English Grammar Composition||Wren and Martin|
|Objective English||R.S. Agarwal|
|Better English||Norman Lewis|
- MH CET Law Book for Mathematical Aptitude
This section is to evaluate the basic mathematical ability of the candidate. Here are some of the best and most important books for the MH CET Law exam for Mathematics.
|Name of the MH CET Law Books 2023||Author/Publisher|
|Textbooks up to class 10||NCERT|
|Taxmann’s Mathematics for CLAT||Shailesh Kumar|
|Data Interpretation||R.S. Agarwal|
|Data Interpretation||Arun Sharma|
Tips on selecting the MH CET Law Books 2023
Students can find plenty of books for MH CET Law 2023, but the right one will have every aspect mentioned below. So it’s better to think wisely before buying, which helps you prepare well for the exam.
- The best one covers the entire MH CET Law 2023 syllabus that assists the students in covering every section.
- The right book will be easily understandable by every student and don’t have complicated words or difficult sentences.
- Most of the best books are normally well-known in the market and easily available everywhere.
- Despite covering the entire syllabus, the best book also contain a practice section for the students at the end of each topic, that in turn, helps the students to self-evaluate their preparation.
- The best book covers the topic and includes simple instances to make the students understand the topic better. This lets the candidates move beyond the MH CET Law preparation and helps them to gain extra knowledge.
- The latest MH CET Law books include infographic presentations, thus helping students make studying fun and easier rather than monotonous.
- Most of the popular MH CET Law Books available in the market are published keeping an eye on the student’s requirements. They omit unnecessary lingo and information; they are on point and easy to study.
Importance of Best Book for MH CET Law Exam
The best Book for the MH CET Law exam 2023 contains everything required for the student’s overall preparation. The students must get their hands on these books because;
- These books are concise and will assist you in completing the entire syllabus in comparatively less time.
- The best books are designed just to serve the purpose of getting the students ready for the prescribed syllabus.
- These books will be a one-stop solution for students with exactly the prescribed syllabus to the paper pattern.
- Studying the best book helps students with time management.
- The best MH CET Law 2023 books provide tips and tricks on solving questions easily.
- Lastly, selecting the best book is the first step in acing the MH CET Law exam.