The CLAT aspirants who are willing to take admission in one of the NLUs should know the CLAT Colleges Fee Structure, including- Tuition Fee, Admission Fee, Examination Fee, Journals Fee, Library Fee, Hostel Rent & Amenities, etc. Have a look at the article to get more information about the CLAT Fee Structure.
CLAT Fee Structure 2024 [College-Wise]
- Every law college (NLU) of fame carries a rank, a separate fee structure, and a placement cell.
- CLAT Registration Form 2023 will be available online on the official website. The tentative last date to fill out the application form is November 2022.
- The aspirants who want to appear in CLAT 2024 have various CLAT Eligibility Criteria for UG and PG both courses.
[Download Free Study Material For CLAT 2024 by LegalEdge]
List of Top NLUs of the Country
In the following points, we have mentioned the top NLUs of the country, which candidates can consider in their choice while going for the counselling-
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)
- National Academy of Legal Study and Research University of Law, Hyderabad (NALSAR)
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU)
- West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)
- National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)
- HidayatullahNational Law University, Raipur (HNLU)
- GujaratNational Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)
- Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab (RGNUL)
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)
- The National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)
- National Law University Odisha, Cuttack (NLUO)
- National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)
- National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJAA)
- DamodaramSanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam (DSNLU)
- TamilNadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalli (TNNLS)
- Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai (MNLU)
CLAT 2024 Fee Structure of NLUs
Check the list of all the CLAT Universities Fee Structure of National Law Universities of the country-
|Name of the University||UG ( For 1 Year)||PG( For 1 Year)|
|National Law School of India University, Bangalore||INR 2,62,000||INR 1,89,500|
|NALSAR University of Law (NALSAR), Hyderabad||INR 2,27,000||INR 1,55,000|
|National Law Institute University(NLIU), Bhopal||INR 2,48,750||INR 2,14,750|
|National Law University(NLU), Jodhpur||INR 1,44,000 (For 1st Sem)||INR 1,14,000 (For 1st Sem)|
|Hidayatullah National Law University(HNLU), Raipur||INR 1,75,000
NRI- INR 95,000+4,750$
|Gujarat National Law University(GNLU), Gandhinagar||INR 2,37,000
NRI- INR 1,16,000+$12,500
NRI- INR1,27,000+$ 6,000
|Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University (RMLNLU), Lucknow||INR 1,53,000
NRI- INR 80,000+$8,000
NRI- $ 5,000
|Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab||INR 2,11,000
NRI- INR 1,15,000+ $ 6,000
|Chanakya National Law University(CNLU), Patna||INR 2,06,000||NO LLM|
|National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi||INR 2,07,000
NRI- $ 6500 per year
|National Law University Odisha (NLUO), Cuttack||INR 2,11,000
NRI- INR 91,000+6,000 $
NRI- INR 91,000+4,000$
|National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi||INR 2,27,000||INR 2,03,000|
|National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJA), Assam||INR 2,19,000||INR 1,89,500|
|Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU), Visakhpatnam||INR 2,00,000
NRI – INR 4,00,000 Per Year
NRI – INR 2,80,000 Per Year
|Tamil Nadu National Law University (TNNLU), Tiruchirappalli||INR 2,23,000||INR 1,74,000|
|Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Mumbai||INR 2,92,000
Maharashtra Domicile- INR 2,60,750
Maharashtra Domicile- INR 1,82,000
|Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Nagpur||INR 2,47,000
Maharashtra Domicile- INR 2,20,750
Maharashtra Domicile- INR 1,73,000
|Himachal Pradesh National Law University (HPNLU), Shimla||INR 2,20,500
NRI- INR 7,50,000
|Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur (M.P)||INR 2,60,000
NRI- INR 1,50,000+ $ 10,000
|Dr. B R Ambedkar National Law University Sonipat, Haryana||INR 2,02,000
NRI- INR 84,000+ $4,500
CLAT Universities Fee Structure 2024
While every law college acquiring a CLAT 2024 score has its own CLAT Fee Structure with several components, NLU has the resulting sample CLAT Free Structure 2024. It is better to check the official website of every best law college for the updated CLAT Universities fee structures and the latest updates concerning the payment schedule-
Fee Structure for LLB (Hons.) Five-Year Integrated Program
|Tuition Fee||INR 75,000 per annum|
|Admission Fee||INR 5,000 (one time)|
|Examination Fee||INR 6,000 per annum|
|Campus Development Fee||INR 5,000 per annum|
|Library Fee||INR 5,000 per annum|
|Internet Services Charges||INR 8,000 per annum|
|Journals Fee||INR 2,500 per annum|
|Internship Placement Fee||INR 5,000 per annum|
|Student Welfare Fund||INR 5,000 per annum|
|Moot Court Fee||INR 5,000 per annum|
|Student Bar Association Fee||INR 2,500 (one time)|
|Hostel Rent and Amenities Fee||INR 30,000 per annum|
|Library Deposit (Refundable)||INR 10,000 (one time)|
|Hostel Deposit (Refundable)||INR 10,000 (one time)|
|Mess Deposit (Refundable)||INR 10,000 (one time)|
|Add: Advance Mess Dues||INR 30,000|
|Grand Total||INR 2,14,000|
CLAT Counselling 2024
Once the final declaration of the result comes, the process of CLAT Counseling 2024 starts.
- The selected candidates will receive a CLAT Admit Card to attend the counselling.
- A minimum of 3 rounds of counselling will be conducted.
- The mode of Counseling will be online.
Follow the following process to attend the CLAT Counselling:
- Online CLAT registration
- Choosing NLU
- Seat Allotment in NLUs
- Payment of CLAT Counseling fees
- Upgrading of seats for candidates and then reporting to the allotted NLUs
CLAT Admission Process 2024
Along with the CLAT Exam Fee Structure, candidates should know the CLAT Admission Process. Go down to know the details-
- Nation Law Universities released the application form online on the official website.
- The CLAT exam will be conducted once a year in the first half of the year.
- Before applying, candidates are suggested to keep ready with the scanned documents of the latest photograph, signature, SC/ ST/ SAP certificate (if applicable), and domicile certificate (if applicable).
- Do not send the online form through any offline process.
- Check the official website regularly for the latest updates related to the CLAT Colleges Fee Structure or CLAT Colleges.
CLAT 2024 Fee Structure (Application Fee)
The CLAT Application will be deposited through e-challan or any online mode. Once the form gets submitted, the fee will not get refunded to the applicants.
- UR/OBC/SAP (Specially-Abled Persons) category- INR 4,000
- SC/ST category- INR 3,500
CLAT Free Structure FAQs
Q)- How many National law Universities are participating in CLAT 2024?
A)- There are 22 NLUs participating in the CLAT 2024. The CLAT Registration Process is expected to start in October 2022.
Q)- What law programs are offered by the National Law School of India University, Bangalore?
A)- The National Law School of India University, Bangalore, offers UG and PG programs (BA LLB and LLM programs). Also, integrated courses for the Law Program.
Q)- What is the fee structure of Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Mumbai?
A)- The CLAT Fee Structure for of Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Mumbai are- for UG Program- INR 2,92,000 Maharashtra Domicile- INR 2,60,750; PG Program- INR 2,26,000 Maharashtra Domicile- INR 1,82,000.
Q)- What are the fees of CLAT?
A)- The CLAT application fee is different for categories, i.e., for General/ OBC/ PWD/ PIO/ OCI/ NRI, the application fee is INR 4000, and for SC/ ST/ BPL category, the application fee is INR 3500. Extra charges will be implemented for applicants requesting the previous year’s papers
Q)- Which NLU will conduct CLAT 2024?
A)- The CLAT 2024 will be conducted by the Consortium of NLUs. The last date to submit the CLAT online application form 2023 is expected to be in November 2022.