The CLAT Exam Centres are decided by the consortium of the National Law Universities. The CLAT Exam 2022 will be conducted online/offline, likewise conducted in the last year. There are 203 CLAT Exam Centres allotted by the CLAT authorities to the students.
CLAT Exam Centres 2022
- Candidates need to give the CLAT Entrance Exam Centres preferences while filling the CLAT Online Form before the application window gets closes.
- Once the applicants submit the CLAT Application Form, they cannot change the CLAT 2022 Exam Centres.
- Applicants have to mention three exam centres for CLAT in the application form based on their priority in the decreasing order.
- The CLAT Exam Centres 2022 will be assigned to the aspirants by the authorities based on their availability.
List of CLAT 2022 Exam Centres
We have mentioned the list of the state-wise and city-wise CLAT Entrance Exam Centres in the following table-
|Jammu||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Samba||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Srinagar||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Bokaro Steel City||Jharkhand|
|Dharwad / Hubli||Karnataka|
|Greater Noida||Uttar Pradesh|
|Burdwan (Bardhaman)||West Bengal|
Documents Required at the CLAT Exam Centres 2022
From the below-mentioned documents, candidates are suggested to take any of two valid identity proof to the exam centre (Original and Xerox both).
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter Card
- Photo Identity (ID) proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on standard letterhead with a photograph
- Recent Identity Card (ID) assigned by a recognized College/ Institute/ University
- Bank Passbook with a photograph
- Aadhar card with a photograph/ Bar Council Identity Card/ Employee ID
- The photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on standard letterhead
Aspirants Using a Scribe in CLAT
The officials will give the applicants who come under the category of SAP (Specially Abled Persons) an extra 40 minutes to complete the CLAT 2022 exam. The category of disable candidates includes-
- Low Vision
- Locomotor Disability
- Mental Retardation
- Hearing Impairment, etc.
While coming to the CLAT Exam Centres 2022, they are obliged to provide the Disability Certificate issued by the responsible authority. This is also applicable for the candidates who are applying from the PWD category. Download CLAT Sample Papers PDF.
Aspirants are required to mention the details of the scribe while filling the online form. They have to upload the following xerox of relevant documents attested by the Gazetted Officers-
- Disability Certificate from the relevant authority.
- A statement showing whether the applicant will bring a scribe or required to be provided by the CLAT officials.
- Declaration from the scribe, in the case prepared by the applicant, stating that he/she would comply with all the rules and regulations and would not entertain in any unfair activity like helping out the applicant in answering questions. They will only show their duty of reading out the questions and marking/ clicking the correct answers.
CLAT Participating Institutes
A total of 21 Nation Law Universities (NLUs) participate in the academic session of 2022. The CLAT scores are also accepted by the top private Law Institutes/ Universities. Have a look at the table to know the list of National Law Universities (NLUs)-
|LIST OF NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITIES|
|National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)|
|National Academy of Legal Study and Research University of Law, Hyderabad (NALSAR)|
|The National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU)|
|The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)|
|National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)|
|Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)|
|Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)|
|Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)|
|The Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab (RGNUL)|
|Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)|
|The National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)|
|National Law University Odisha, Cuttack (NLUO)|
|National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)|
|National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJAA)|
|Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam (DSNLU)|
|Tamil Nadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalli (TNNLS)|
|Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai (MNLU)|
CLAT Entrance Exam Centres 2022 Instructions
To avoid the last-minute hassles, candidates are advised to follow the instructions mentioned in the following points-
- The CLAT Exam Centres 2022 is declared by CLAT Consortiums in the CLAT 2022 Admit Card assigned to the official website candidates.
- Candidates are prohibited inside the CLAT Exam Hall without valid identity proof and hall tickets.
- Based on the current situation in the country and to avoid the last-minute rush, reach thirty minutes (half an hour) before the reporting time mentioned in the call letter.
- The candidates will be disqualified from the exam if they carry any paper chips, smartwatch, mobile phone, Bluetooth, etc.
- Applicants could not sit in the exam hall half an hour before the start of the examination.
CLAT Exam Centers FAQs
Q) When can I apply for CLAT 2022?
A)- The CLAT Notification is expected to release in the first week of March 2022. Candidates preparing for the CLAT have enough to complete the CLAT Syllabus and take revision for the exam.
Q) How many NLUs will be participating in the CLAT 2022?
A)- In the year 2022, a total of 21 Nation Law Universities are participating. Also, the CLAT score is eligible for the top private Universities/ Institutes of the country.
Q) Where is the CLAT exam held?
A) The CLAT Exam Centres 2022 will be decided by the consortium authority. CLAT will be conducted in 203 cities of the country.
Q) What are the valid identity proofs to be taken to the CLAT Entrance Exam Centres?
A) The valid identity proofs to be taken to the CLAT 2022 Exam Centres are- Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Passport, Voter Id Card, Driving License, etc. Also, candidates are suggested to take the required certificates mentioned in the official notification of the CLAT.
Q) What are the categories that come under the scribe category?
A) These are the candidates that come under the scribe category of CLAT examination- Blindness, Low Vision, Locomotor Disability, Mental Retardation, Hearing Impairment, etc.