Punjab Judiciary Eligibility Criteria 2023: On September 7th, 2023, the Public Service Commission announced the notification for the Punjab Judicial Exam 2023. For the positions of junior civil judge and judicial magistrate, there are currently 159 openings. Within the specified timeframes, one may submit the PPSC online application form via the official website. For civil judges (junior judges), the compensation ranges from Rs. 27,700 to Rs. 44,770. Find out how to be ready for the judicial exams.
Only qualifying candidates will be put through the hiring process. Candidates are required to show up for the preliminary, main, and interview processes. To compete in the hiring process, users must first be eligible for the preliminary exam. The Mains exam is descriptive, while the preliminary exam is objective in type.
You need to prepare well for the Punjab Judiciary exam and be familiar with the syllabus and the exam pattern. This article provides a thorough description of the Punjab Judiciary test. Read the information on eligibility requirements, the syllabus, the exam format, how to apply, and other data without skipping it.
Punjab Judiciary Eligibility Criteria 2023
Only those who meet the eligibility requirements and should match the PPSC Judicial Services announcement pdf are invited to participate in the recruitment process. If a candidate is discovered to be ineligible during the hiring process, his or her application is withdrawn, and disciplinary action is taken.
The following provides comprehensive information on the requirements for the Punjab Judiciary PCS. The application form for appearing in the exam may only be submitted by candidates who meet the requirements.
Punjab Judiciary Educational Qualification 2023:
The stated eligibility for the judiciary exam for the position of civil judge in Punjab is listed below:
- Punjab University (undivided)
- The Dacca University
- The Tribhuvan University, Nepal
- The Mandalay University of Sindh University in Rangoon/Burma
- Or should be a Barrister of England or Ireland or a member of the Faculty of Advocates of Scotland
The expression “Degree of Bachelor of Laws” means a degree entitling a candidate to be enrolled as an Advocate under the Advocate Act, 1961 and the Rules made thereunder.
- Candidates must be proficient in Punjabi at the Matriculation level or higher.
- No Punjab language test is conducted for a dependent of a war hero.
Punjab Judiciary Age Limit 2023:
- Candidates must be at least 21 years old and not more than 37 years old as of the deadline for online application forms, which is 10/10/2023.
- Candidates from all Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Backward Classes only in Punjab may apply up to 42 years of age.
- Employees of the Punjab Government, its Boards, Corporations, Commissions, and Authorities, as well as all other State and Central Government employees, may have their upper age limit lowered up to 45 years.
- Ex-servicemen with domicile in Punjab are permitted to subtract their time spent serving in the armed forces of the Union from their real age. Assume that the age, as a result, does not exceed the Service Rules in question’s maximum age restriction for direct appointment to such a vacancy by more than three years. They will thereafter be considered to have met the requirement regarding the age limit.
- For women who have recently divorced, widowed women, and several other categories of women, the upper age limit has been lowered to 42 years.
- For physically handicapped people living in Punjab, the maximum age is also lowered to 47 years.
- The maximum age limit for divorced women, widows, and other particular categories of women is eased to 42 years.
- The ex-servicemen of the Punjabi Domicile are awarded allowances based on their age limit.
- Candidates must be of Indian descent, or they must be subjects of Bhutan, or they must be citizens of Nepal, or
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen who migrated to India intending to stay there permanently from one of the following countries: Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Kenya, Ethiopia, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zaire, Malawi, or Zambia.
- An applicant must be a Tibetan refugee who arrived in India before January 1, 1962, intending to reside there permanently.
- Other applicants must present an eligibility certificate issued by the Indian government to get the appointment letter for the position and Indian applicants.
Documents Required to Fill Punjab Judiciary Application Form 2023
Apply online for Punjab Judiciary positions via the official website after confirming your eligibility. The methods for submitting an online application for civil judge positions are listed below. To simplify the application process, follow the steps if this is your first time.
- Candidates must go to the Punjab Public Service Commission’s official website (PPSC).
- Then, locate the “Recruitment” area on the PPSC website’s home page.
- Click the link now. The application form and PPSC Judiciary test advertisement pdf display the desired page.
- Click the link for the application now. You are sent to the application form page by the link.
- Read the guidelines that are provided at the beginning of the application form before beginning to fill out the Punjab Judiciary Exam application page. Download the syllabus for the Punjab Judiciary Exam.
- After reading the crucial instructions, begin entering the necessary information on the application form page.
- You must complete the application form with basic information, like your name, address, and educational background.
- Upload required documents into the appropriate area, including passport-size pictures and signatures.
The following list of certifications that must be self-attested by applicants is to be enclosed with the printout of the online application form:
Before submitting the printed version of the online application form, the candidates must sign the declaration on Page No. 2.
- Proof of Date of Birth Certificate of Matriculation/Higher Secondary
- Proof of having passed the Punjabi Language
- Degree Certificate
- Detail Marks Card of all years/ Semesters
- Reserve Category Certificate issued by the Competent Authority(If Applicable)
- Proof of being a Government Employee ( If Applicable)
- If ESM (Date of enrolment and Date of release/discharge)
- Certificate as proof of age relaxation claim (If Applicable)
- Bank Draft
Check Also: Punjab Judiciary Admit Card 2023
Punjab Judiciary Exam Eligibility Criteria FAQs
Q: What is the minimum age requirement to apply for positions in the Punjab judiciary?
A: To qualify for Civil Judge (Junior Division) positions, candidates must be at least 21 years old.
Q: When applying for the PPSC Judicial Service Exam, what qualifications are necessary?
A: A bachelor's in law from an accredited university is a requirement for candidates. Candidates must also be proficient in Punjabi until they graduate from high school.
Q: What is the minimum score needed to sit for the PPSC Judicial Service Exam?
A: The state board for the Punjab Judiciary Examination does not specify a minimum score requirement for participation in the test. However, those who are interested in taking the Punjab Judiciary test must hold an LLB degree from a reputable university or institution. The combined course of study for the degree may last three or five years.
Q: In the Punjab Judiciary test, is there any negative marking?
A: The preliminary test does indeed use the negative marking system. 4 marks will be awarded for the right response, and 1/5 of those marks will be deducted for the incorrect one.
Q: The PPSC Judicial Service Exam, is it simple?
A: Unquestionably extensive and complex, the Punjab Judiciary examination syllabus. You also need to have extensive knowledge of current events, essay-writing skills, general knowledge, etc. Therefore, calling it simple would be ridiculous. Additionally, each incorrect response in the Punjab judiciary preliminary test bears a penalty point. In conclusion, it can be claimed that the exam is challenging and that it takes serious work to pass on the first try.