Punjab Judiciary Application Form 2023: Maintaining the country’s legal system depends heavily on the judicial system. To hold the highest and most prestigious position of a judge, one must possess a law degree, pass the Judicial Service Exam, practice law, be appointed as a sub-judge, and finally be promoted to the post of a judge.
To select applicants for the position of Civil Judge (Junior Division)-Cum-Judicial Magistrate, the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) will hold the Punjab Civil Service (Judicial Branch) Examination – 2023. On the official website, applicants can submit applications online.
PPSC Judiciary Application Form 2023
You must first have a law degree. To be eligible for a position as a judge, you must hold an LLB or LLM in law from a university that has received government or Bar Council approval. It is necessary to be a lawyer before one may become a judge. Being a lawyer involves obtaining a legal degree, but representing clients does not require you to practice law. Also, check the syllabus for the examination.
[Download Free Study Material For Punjab Judiciary Exams 2023 by Judiciary Gold]
Punjab Judiciary Recruitment Vacancy List 2023
A total of 159 openings for the rank of Civil Judge have been declared for the Punjab Judicial Service examination. The list below provides comprehensive information on the open positions for the forthcoming test.
|Category (with Category Code)||Posts offered|
|Ex-Servicemen/ Lineal Dependent of Ex-Servicemen (72/73)||14|
|Freedom Fighter, Punjab (74)||02|
|Sports Person, Punjab (75)||05|
|Visually Impaired (76-A)||03|
|Hearing Impaired (76-B)||03|
|Orthopedically Challenged (76-C)||03|
|Intellectual disability or Multiple disabilities, including above mentioned||01|
|Scheduled Caste Others, Punjab (77)||16|
|Scheduled Caste Others, ESM/LDESM, Punjab (78/79)||04|
|Scheduled Caste Others Sports Person, Punjab (80)||02|
|Balmiki/ Mazhbi Sikh, Punjab (81)||16|
|Balmiki/ Mazhbi Sikh, ESM/LDESM, Punjab (82/83)||04|
|Backward Classes, Punjab (85)||15|
|Backward Classes, ESM/LDESM, Punjab (86/87)||03|
|Economically Weaker Sections, Punjab (92)||16|
Note that 33% of positions are reserved for women under the Punjab Civil Services (Reservation of Posts for Women) Rules, 2020, which were published by the Department of Social Security and Women & Child Development. 55 of the 159 available seats are set aside for women.
Check: Download Punjab Judiciary Question Papers PDFs
How To Apply For Punjab Judiciary 2023
Anyone qualified and interested in the PPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023 can apply at ppsc.gov.in since the application procedure has already started.
The candidates must first initiate the process of filling out the application forms by registering themselves. The application period for the position of PPSC Civil Judge closes on October 10, 2023.
Apply online for Punjab Judiciary positions via the official website after confirming your eligibility. The methods for submitting an online application for civil judge positions are listed below. To make the application process more straightforward, follow the steps if this is your first time.
- The Punjab Public Service Commission’s official website must be accessed by applicants (PPSC).
- The “Recruitment” section can be found on the PPSC website’s home page.
- After that, click the link. The application form and the PPSC Judiciary test advertisement pdf show the desired page.
- Now click on the link to the application form. The link directs you to the page with the application form.
- Read the instructions at the beginning of the Punjab Judiciary Exam application form page before beginning to fill it out. The Punjab Judiciary Exam Syllabus can be downloaded.
- After reading the crucial instructions, start by filling out the application form page with the necessary information.
- Basic information like your educational background and personal information must be entered on the application form.
- Upload required paperwork into the appropriate area, including passport-size pictures and signatures.
- You must pay the application fees after completing the required information in the form. For each category, a different application cost applies. The application fee for each category is listed below in the tabular form. Check the application fee before submitting an online application for the Punjab Judiciary exams.
- After completing the PPSC Judicial Civil Judge online application form, candidates must pay the application fee through a payment gateway utilizing a debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- Download and keep a copy of the filled application form.
Read More: How To Prepare For Punjab Judiciary 2023
Punjab Judiciary Application Fee 2023
|General Category candidate and all reserved category candidates of other states||Rs.1000/-|
|Female candidates of General category candidates and female applicants of other state residents||Rs.250/-|
|SC/ BC-A/ BC -B/ ESM Male & Female category candidates of Haryana State||Rs.250/-|
|Physically disabled candidates with 40% disability in Haryana state||NIL|
Punjab Judiciary Application Form FAQs
Q: How can I register for the 2023 Punjab Judiciary Exam?
A: Since the application process has already begun, anyone who is qualified for and is interested in the PPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023 can apply at ppsc.gov.in.
Q: How many openings will there be in the Punjab Judiciary Exam in 2023?
A: For both the position of the judicial magistrate and junior civil judge, there are now 159 openings.
Q: Which organisation will administer the PPSC Civil Judge test in 2023?
A: The Punjab Public Service Commission and the Hon'ble High Court of Punjab & Haryana will collaborate to conduct the PPSC Civil Judge test in 2023.
Q: When applying for the PPSC Judicial Service Exam, what qualifications are necessary?
A: A bachelor's in law from an accredited university is a requirement for candidates. Candidates must also be proficient in Punjabi until they graduate from high school.
Q: What score must applicants for the Punjab Judiciary Exam get to be considered?
A: There is no minimum score requirement listed by the state board administering the Punjab Judiciary Examination. But applicants must hold an LLB from a reputable university or another educational setting to sit for the Punjab Judiciary exam. The combined 3- or 5-year course leading to the degree is up to you.