IPM Bodh Gaya Application Form 2023: The JIPMAT Exam is administered by the National Testing Agency to grant admission to the 5-year IPM program at IIM Jammu and IIM Bodh Gaya.
Only applicants with scores higher than the cutoff on the Joint Integrated Program in Management Aptitude Test will be considered for admission.
IPM Bodh Gaya Application Form 2023 Apply Now
In the academic year 2021–2022, IPM was launched at IIM Bodh Gaya. The IPM at IIM Bodh Gaya is a multidisciplinary management program with a blended course of management studies that runs from undergraduate to postgraduate levels. Students with a 12th/Higher Secondary diploma or an equivalent are eligible for the IPM program. There are two categories in which to divide the IPM at IIM Bodh Gaya. The first segment concentrates on foundational courses, and the second segment concentrates on management-related courses. At the end of the five-year IPM program, students will receive an MBA degree. Also, check IPM Bodh Gaya Course Fees.
Eligibility To Apply IPM Bodh Gaya Entrance Exam 2023
- To be eligible to apply for the IPM program at IIM Jammu, you must have passed the class 12/HSC or an equivalent exam in 2019 or 2020 or be scheduled to sit for it in 2021.
- Additionally, you must have completed the 10th grade with an overall grade point average of at least 60% after 2017.
- If you are in the SC/ST/PwD group, your cumulative percentage in class 10 should be 55%.
- You may also apply for the exam if you are likely to finish the standard XII/HSC/equivalent exam by the end of July 31, 2021.
- You can also apply if you are pursuing your 12th-grade education at an international school associated with a foreign board like the IGCSE or the IB (International Baccalaureate).
IIM Bodh Gaya IPM Selection Criteria 2023
Applicants are chosen for admission based on their performance in the NTA-conducted JIPMAT exam. MCQs will be used in the 78 cities where JIPMAT will be administered. The Institute may invite those who pass the test to an interview round.
Read More: IPM Bodh Gaya Eligibility Criteria 2023
IIM Bodh Gaya IPM Admission Criteria 2023
The Integrated Program in Management (IPM) at IIM Bodh Gaya is a five-year program that costs INR 12 Lacs in total. A common entrance exam is used to determine admission to the IIM Bodh Gaya IPM program, which is followed by a round of individual interviews. The program’s intake capacity is 50 seats plus 10 seats for additional female applicants.
IIM Bodh Gaya MBA Eligibility 2023
Candidates must have a current CAT score and 55% overall graduation grades.
According to the guidelines established by the Indian government, seats have been reserved for applicants who are SC/ST/OBC-NC (Non-Creamy) and PwD.
- 15% of the seats for Scheduled Caste (SC)
- 5% for Scheduled Tribe candidates
- 27% for Other Backward Classes candidates
- 10% for students from Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)
- 5% for Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
IPM Bodh Gaya Application Process 2023
Students must visit the JIPMAT website to apply for the IPM program at IIM Bodh Gaya. The steps are as follows:
- Candidates can register for the JIPMAT by going to the NTA website.
- Students must select the IIM Bodh Gaya IPM course when submitting their JIPMAT applications.
- To begin the registration procedure, students must click the “JIPMAT New Registration” tab.
- After that, go to the application page and choose the “I Agree” checkbox.
- Enter all the necessary academic and personal information, and upload participant signatures and scanned photos.
- The required application fee must be paid by using a debit/credit card or net banking after filling out the form.
- NTA will provide the JIPMAT admit card a few days before the exam date. Candidates can access the official website to download the admit card.
Documents Required for Application Process 2023
The following credentials must be on hand at all times to complete the online application process:
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet or certificate
- Graduation certificate (if required)
- Work experience certificates (if required)
- The scorecard of the entrance exams appeared for
- Passport photograph of the candidate
- Any other document of proof like birth certificate, AAADHAR card, etc.
Check Also: IPMAT Books 2023
IPM Bodh Gaya Application Form FAQs
Q: What is the procedure for applying to the IIM Bodh Gaya MBA program?
A: Candidates must register for the CAT on the CAT website before they can apply to IIM Bodh Gaya. They must input personal, educational, and professional information during registration, upload a scanned copy of their portrait, signature, and category, and pay the Rs. 1,900 application cost online. Study up on the CAT Application Process.
Q: IIM Bodh Gaya admission is it worth it?
A: IIM Bodh Gaya is one of the new IIMs, to your answer. As the new IIM, it has demonstrated its worth and maintained the brand's value. In the most recent 2022, every student was hired, guaranteeing a 100% summer placement rate. Summer placement at the institution has increased by 44% under the direction of IIM-C faculty. Although there are a few drawbacks, such as the lack of a permanent campus, these issues will be resolved with time. There are visiting faculty members from all IIMs and non-IIMs, including MDI Gurgaon, at IIM Bodh Gaya, including IIM Ahmedabad and IIM-Calcutta. IIM Bodh Gaya currently employs 11 regular faculty members who are well competent. The majority of them focus on research. Every professor has a post-doctoral degree from a prestigious IIM. There are two hostels at IIM Bodh Gaya. Both LAN and WiFi are available in hostels. Every hostel features a common area where guests may unwind and have fun. Additionally, every hostel offers a separate gym with modern equipment. Therefore, enrolling in IIM Bodh Gaya is worthwhile.
Q: How much percentile is needed to get into IIM Bodh Gaya?
A: The cutoff range needed by a student for final admission was between 94-96. The minimum qualifying CAT percentile of the PGP batch of 2021 for the general category candidates was 80 for the various sections of the CAT exams, while the total percentile need was 94.
Q: What is the JIPMAT application fee for IPM admission at IIM Bodh Gaya?
A: The JIPMAT application fee for receiving admission to IPM at IIM Bodh Gaya is General/ General-EWS/ OBC - 2000, SC/ ST/ PwD -1000, Transgender -1000.