IPM Bodh Gaya Eligibility Criteria 2023: In the 2021 academic year, IPM was introduced at IIM Bodh Gaya. A cross-disciplinary management program offered by IIM Bodh Gaya, the IPM offers an integrated course of management studies from undergraduate to postgraduate levels. For students who have completed the 12th/Higher Secondary level or an equivalent, the IPM program is created. There are two divisions of the IPM at IIM Bodh Gaya. While the second segment focuses on management courses, the first segment focuses on foundational courses. When students complete the five-year IPM program, they will receive an MBA degree.
IPM Bodh Gaya Eligibility Criteria 2023
According to NIRF 2022, the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bodh Gaya is placed 73rd in the Management Category. The 16th member of the IIM family, IIM Bodh Gaya, is under the mentorship of IIM Calcutta. The first third-generation IIM, IIM Bodh Gaya, has relocated to its permanent campus at Prabandh Vihar, Bodh Gaya. The student’s CAT score determines admission to IIM Bodh Gaya’s most popular program, MBA/PGP.
The MBA Admissions process at IIM Bodh Gaya and the other Baby IIMS will be handled through CAP (Common Admission Process). The IIM Bodh Gaya also offers a Supplementary Admission Process (SAP) for those who do not meet the requirements for CAP, with shortlisting for CAP based on CAT Cutoff. Applications for the MBA program are now being accepted by IIM Bodh Gaya and the other 8 participating colleges.
In addition to its MBA program, IIM Bodh Gaya is renowned for its five-year, full-time IPM program. The college has published the IPM admissions policy for IIM Bodh Gaya year 2023. For 60 IPM seats, the college will accept JIPMAT scores. NTA will administer JIPMAT on behalf of IIMJ and IIM BG. A Ph.D. in Management is also offered by IIM Bodh Gaya. CAT, GRE, GATE, and JRF scores are used for Ph.D. admission (UGC/CSIR). In addition to past academic performance and job history, IIM Bodh Gaya Selection Criteria can summon students for a PI round.
IPM Bodh Gaya Educational Qualification 2023
The following eligibility requirements have been announced by IIM BG:
- Students must have received at least 60% (55% for candidates from SC/ST/PwD/Transgender) in their 10+2/XII/HSC examination in the arts, commerce, or science stream, or an equivalent, in the years 2020, 2021, or when they took the exam in 2022. Candidates who will likely finish grade XII, the HSC, or an equivalent by July 31, 2022, may also apply. The applicant must have taken the class 10th test in the year not earlier than 2018 with a passing grade of 60% (or higher for applicants who are SC/ST/PwD/Transgender).
- Based on the Board’s regulations, the proportion of marks the candidate earned in Classes X and XII will be determined. If there is no requirement regarding aggregate marks from the relevant board, then the aggregate marks of all courses included on the grade sheet shall be taken into account for determining the passing percentage.
- A candidate’s application for the Class XII examination will be considered provisional till they receive their Class XII result. Candidates who do not meet the required score as stated above will be deemed ineligible for consideration during the application/admission process.
- Regardless of the Board’s rules, the percentage of marks the applicant earned in the 10th and 12th grades will be determined based on the total scores for all subjects included on the mark sheet/grade sheet.
- The technique approved by the Board or the appropriate authority would be used to convert grades to percentage marks if the IPM appearing candidates were given letter grades or grade points instead of marks.
- IPM applicants enrolled in foreign boards like the IGCSE and IB at international schools for the 12th grade are eligible to apply.
IIM Bodh Gaya IPM Admission 2023 through JIPMAT 2023
The required entrance exam for IIM Bodhgaya IPM admission in 2023 is the JIPMAT. The following are some important details concerning the JIPMAT admission exam for the IIM BG IPM:
- JIPMAT, or Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test, is its full name.
- JIPMAT will be used to evaluate all applicants, regardless of category.
- The National Testing Agency, which oversees the administration of exams, including the JEE and NEET, will administer the JIPMAT.
- JIPMAT will be offered in 78 Indian cities thanks to a collaboration between IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu.
- The registration and application submission deadline for JIPMAT 2023.
- The JIPMAT test will be held in July 2023.
Admission to the IIM Bodh Gaya 5-year IPM: Final Selection Procedure
The evaluation for final selection will be based on entrance exam results and class 10 and 12 grades. IIM Bodh Gaya states that the merit list for admission will be created in the following way.
- The JIPMAT 2023 scores will be used to prepare the merit list.
- Candidates will be eligible for the Merit List if they receive a score more than or equal to the category-wise sectional percentile of 30.
- Sectional raw scores will also be subject to minimal conditions for qualification. Based on the pool of candidates that is currently accessible, this will be chosen after the outcome.
- The age cap for the General and NC-OBC Categories is 20 years.
- The IIM IPM has a 22-year-old maximum age requirement for applicants who fall under the SC, ST, and PWD (DA) categories.
- The candidate must have been born on or after August 01, 2002 (5 years of relaxation will be allowed to candidates from the SC/ST/PwD category, i.e., born on or after August 01, 1997).
- Candidates who have taken the 12th-grade entrance exam and are anticipated to graduate from that grade or an equivalent may also apply for the IIM IPM.
Documents Required to apply for IPM Bodh Gaya Entrance
To be considered for the desired course, applicants must first meet the institute’s basic eligibility requirements and then submit a properly completed application form. Candidates must also include supplemental materials with their submission (including educational certificates and ID proofs). All programs at IIM Bodh Gaya require applicants to submit their applications online.
The following is a list of the documents that must be supplied with your application:
- Class 10 & Class 12 certificates
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Master’s degree certificate
- Test scorecard (CAT/GATE/GMAT/GRE/JRF)
- Scanned image of signature (20 kb to 50 kb)
- Passport size photograph (200 kb to 500 kb)
- Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS/NCL-OBC, if applicable)
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
Read More: How To Prepare For JIPMAT 2023
IPM Bodh Gaya Eligibility Criteria FAQs
Q: What is the application process like at IIM Bodh Gaya?
A: IIM Bodh Gaya accepts applications just online.
Q: Are applications accepted from students attending international schools that are associated with foreign boards like IGCSE and IB (International Baccalaureate)?
A: Yes. International schools associated with foreign boards like IGCSE (International General Certificate for Secondary Education) and IB (International Baccalaureate) are also accepting applications from students pursuing their X and/or XII grade.
Q: How many students enroll in the MBA program at IIM Bodh Gaya each year?
A: An increase in enrollment to 180 students has been made at IIM Bodh Gaya for its MBA class. For the MBA program, IIM Bodh Gaya has a 150-student intake with 30 extra seats reserved for female candidates.
Q: How long will the program run for?
A: The five-year IPM Program is planned out. The student will be granted a BBA degree following completing the first three years of study. The student is also accepted into the MBA program after completing the requirements for admission to the post-graduate program. More information is available on the Curriculum page.