ACPC Architecture Admission 2023: Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) invites application form for Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) for the admission into Govt, Self-finance institutions, Gujarat State Quota colleges. Candidates can attend the online-based counseling for the ACPC B.arch admission 2023 for the academic year 2023-24. Candidates can get the completed information on ACPC Architecture admission 2023 eligibility criteria, registration form, and application, counseling procedure, a booklet from the article given below.
ACPC Architecture Admission 2023
Candidates who are eligible to apply for the ACPC B.Arch course can have the registration form on the official website www.gujacpc.nic.in. The registration for the Bachelor of Architecture course is accepted online only. One can visit the mentioned website for the registration process. Follow the steps we have given here to apply for ACPC B.Arch admission 2023.
[ACPC Engineering Admission 2023 – Register Here]
Candidates who have successfully applied and paid application fee for the registration process will be called for the ACPC B.arch choice filling process. After filling the choice filling process, the provisional allotment seat will be declared on the official website. You can log in to your account by using a login id and password to view the allotted provisional seat.
ACPC Architecture Admission 2023 Overview
Below in the table, we have given the overview of bachelor of Architecture admission 2023.
|Name of the Organisation||ACPC|
|Admission offered||Bachelor of Architecture|
|ACPC Registration process||online|
|Category of the article||ACPC B.Arch Admission 2023|
ACPC Architecture Admission 2023 eligibility
Candidates who interested to take admission in bachelor of architecture course must fulfill the eligibility that is given below. Only eligible candidates can apply for the interested ACPC Architecture course.
For Bachelor of Architecture course: Applicant must have passed the qualifying examinations with mathematics or business mathematics or Statistic as one of the subjects
For Bachelor of Construction Technology course: Candidates who are interested to apply for this course should have passed the qualifying examination with mathematics and physics are compulsory subjects and Biotechnology/Chemistry/computer/biology as optional subjects.
For Bachelor of Interior Design Course: Candidates who are interested to apply for this course should have passed the qualifying examination with mathematics and physics are compulsory subjects and Biotechnology/Chemistry/computer/biology as optional subjects.
For Bachelor of Architecture and Interior Design course: Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination with minimum eligibility criteria and also have a valid score card in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)
The above-said qualification should have minimum passing marks of 50% for General category candidates and for SC/ST/SEBC Category candidates must have minimum 45% percentage pass in the academics. Candidates who have passed the qualifying exams must be from a recognized board. The following boards are given below.
- The Central Board of Secondary Education
- The Gujarat Board
- the Council of Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi:
- The national institute of open school learning
Read also: ACPC Schedule 2023
ACPC Architecture Admission process 2023
Candidates can obtain the PIN from the designated ICICI Bank branches. The list of ICICI branches in given the detailed advertisement notification.
Candidates who have passed the HSC examination (Any stream) or Diploma exam (10+3 pattern) from any CBSE board/Gujarat Board/ICSE Board/NIOS or any other state boards can log in to the official website gujacpc.nic.in from anywhere on the internet.
To register candidates have to click on the “New Registration” link. Now the registration page is displayed on the computer screen.
Now, candidates have to enter the course name they are applying to. Select the Bachelor of Architecture course and wait for the other options to be displayed on the computer screen.
After that, enter the NATA Roll No, user id (printed on PIN cover), 14 digit PIN Number that is obtained from the bank, Name of the candidates as per the NATA Scorecard, and also enter the other details. Verify all the details correctly or not. After verifying the details click on the submit button.
Candidates belonging to the SC category can avail of the free ship facility if the family income is less than 2.00 lakhs per annum. In such a case, the tuition gee of the candidate is 0.00.
Now, candidates have to enter the personal details in the registration form and also enter the qualifying exam details in the ACPC B.Arch application form.
[ACPC MBA MCA Admission 2023 – Register Now]
Now fix the desired password and also re-enter the 14 digit password and confirm it. The user id and password will be helpful to you for subsequent logins. Do not share password, PIN, and user id with anyone.
Now tick the declaration box ” I accept’ then after that click on the submit button.
After that, registration details are displayed on the page. Now you can also edit the details in the application for by clicking on the Edit registration details. You can edit the details in the ACPC B.Arch admission 2023 application form and after that click on the submit button. After that, no changes/edit will be allowed to do in the ACPC B.arch application form.
After confirming the registration details, candidates able to take the print out of the ACPC Architecture registration form. Candidates can confirm the registration details by visiting at Architecture helpline centers.
Candidates have to take the two copies of ACPC B.arch registration form details and attach them with self-attested copies of all relevant documents and should visit at ACPC Architecture Help centers for verification of documents.
And, also the candidates have to carry out all the original documents at the help centers. The officers will verify all the documents and attested copies of certificates.
The verification officer will retain all the documents with him and gives us a registration slip with a stamp and signature. Hence, all the candidates should visit help centers for verification purposes. The candidates who verified their documents will be allowed for further admission process.
After the completion of the registration process, candidates will be given merit rank on scheduled dates. Applicants can view their merit rank by visiting the official website www.gujacpc.nic.in or you can also get the merit rank list on the website www.jacpcldce.ac.in.
Read also: ACPC Admission 2023
Procedure for ACPC B.Arch Online Choice Filling
- For filling of online choices, candidates have to visit the website www.gujacpc.nic.in.
- You can log in to your account by using a login id and password in the prescribed time.
- You can give the available choices according to your eligibility. You can give district wise, institute wise also in the choice filling page.
- You can add a number of choices to the previous one by clicking on the “ADD’ button.
- You can use the move, swap, Modify, Lock, Unlock options during the ACPC Architecture choice filling process.
Read also: ACPC Choice Filling 2023
ACPC Architecture Mock Round
ACPC Schedule the date and time for Mock round before the actual counseling round starts. Mock round is a trial process, it is conducted to know on which institute he will get the seat. In Mock round, candidates have to give the options of their preferences in a specified time. The mock round result is also declared on the official website. Candidates can log in to the official website to view their ACPC B.Arch Mock Round result.
Now candidates can get a clear idea of which institute he/she will get a seat. You can also go through the various institution’s cut off marks so that you will get an idea for actual round counseling. After the mock round result, you can participate in the actual round seat allotment counseling.
ACPC B.Arch Seat Reservation
Candidate’s who are seeking admission for the following categories below. You have to produce a caste certificate at the time of the registration process.
|Category||Seat Reservation Percentage|
|Economically Weaker Sections||10%|
|Socially Economically Backward classes||27%|
Documents to be attached with ACPC B.arch Application Form is
- SSC Examination Marksheet
- HSC Examination Marksheet/All semester mark sheets for Diploma holders.
- Transfer Certificate/School Leaving certificate.
- Caste Certificate
- Non Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate of the family.
- EWS certificate
- Marksheet of National Aptitude Test In Architecture (NATA)
- Marksheet of Construction Technology Aptitude Test In Architecture
- Physical disability certificate
- A Copy of Income certificate
- Latest passport size photograph of the candidate.
ACPC B.Arch Admission 2023 Process
Candidates who are seeking admission into Bachelor of Architecture and Interior Design, Bachelor of Architecture, Bachelor of Construction Technology, and Bachelor of Interior Design Courses will be given the admission procedure below.
- Candidates should apply online on the website only for the registration of the profile.
- The admission committee informs the candidates about the ACPC Bachelor of Architecture admission 2023 process through prominent local newspapers on ACPC Scheduled dates, counseling dates, date of registration, Help centers e.t.c
- Candidates registration shall be made at any level i.e institution level or ACPC committee level. The registration fee shall have to pay by the candidates as prescribed by the ACPC Admission committee.
- If the candidate made more than one registration for the admission and the registration is taken into consideration made at the later stage and other registration applications will be rejected.
- Candidates have to take the print out of the registration form and attach the supporting documents such as academic, caste, income, and other requisite documents and should submit to the ACPC B.Arch help centers for verification purposes.
- The admission committee will give you acknowledgment slip for retaining the original documents with them. The original documents will be kept with them until the admission process gets completed.
- If the candidates fail to produce original documents within the stipulated time, their admission will be rejected.
- Now, the admission committee will display the merit list on the official website. Candidates can download the ACPC B.Arch merit list by login into the official website. The candidates whose name in the merit list shall participate in the counseling process and the seat will be allotted to the candidate based on the availability of seats, reservation category.
- For the confirmation of seat allotment, the candidates have to pay the tuition fee as determined by the admission committee.
- Candidates can pay the tuition fee either online or in the designated bank branches in the Gujarat state. After payment of the tuition fees, the candidate’s seat gets confirmed.
ACPC B.Arch Admission 2023 Scheduled Dates
ACPC will release the bachelor of architecture scheduled dates for the academic year 2023-24. Candidates who are going to apply for the ACPC B.Arch course should note down the dates given here. The ACPC B.arch dates mentioned here from the time of registration to the completion of the admission process. For every event, ACPC will release the dates on the official website.
|1||Distribution of PIN (During Banking Hours) from designated branches of the bank||04th week of Jun 2023|
|2.||Last date for Distribution of PINs (During Banking Hours)||to be announced|
|3.||Online Registration and Submission of the filled Registration form with necessary documents, confirmation of registration at help Center||to be announced|
|4.||Institute seat Matrix finalization||to be announced|
|5.||Provisional Merit List will be declared on the ACPC official website||to be announced|
|6.||Filling up choices online (Mock Round)||to be announced|
|7.||Verification, Documents at ACPC working hours||to be announced|
|8.||Mock Round result will be displayed on||to be announced|
|9.||Declaration of Final Merit List||to be announced|
|10||The final list of Institute & Seat Matrix||to be announced|
|11||Choice filling for Round 1||to be announced|
|12||Submission of Documents and Modifications||to be announced|
|13||Last Date of Filling/modification of Choices||to be announced|
|14||Seat allotment declaration after 1st round||to be announced|
|15||Payment of Tuition fee and obtaining admission slip||to be announced|
|16||Admission cancellation through online||to be announced|
|17||Vacancy Remained after round 1||to be announced|
|18||Remained vacant seats for reshuffling or readjusting||to be announced|
|19||Seat allotment declaration after 2nd round||to be announced|
|20||Payment of Tuition fee and obtaining admission slip||to be announced|
|21||Admission cancellation through online||to be announced|
|22||Academic will be started from||to be announced|
|23||Vacancy Remained after round 2||to be announced|
How to correct the details in the ACPC Architecture Application form 2023
Candidates who have done the mistake and realized after the submission of the online registration application form of ACPC Architecture can correct their details in the application form by contacting ACPC authorities through their contact number. So, candidates must be very careful while filling the ACPC B.Arch application form 2023. Once submitted the application there onwards not allowed to edit/changes in the application form. So, if you want to make changes after that you should contact authorities.
ACPC B.Arch Registration Fee 2023
For successful completion of the registration process, candidates should make the payment of Rs.350/- as registration fee. You can make the payment by using debit card/Credit card/net banking e.t.c. After payment of application fee take the print out of it which will be useful in the future.
ACPC B.Arch Admission 2023 FAQ’s
Q) Which Body Conducts ACPC B.Arch Admission 2023?
A) Admission Committee for Profession courses (ACPC) Gujarat holds responsibility for the conduction of bachelor of Architecture admission 2023.
Q) On which website ACPC B.arch admission 2023 is accepted?
A) Candidates can visit the official website jacpcldce.ac.in to apply for the Bachelor of Architecture course online.
Q) What is the amount of ACPC B.arch registration application fee?
A) After the registration of ACPC Bachelor of the architecture application form, candidates can pay the sum of Rs.350/- as application fee by using Debit card/credit card/Net Banking e.t.c.
Q) What is the Full Form of ACPC?
A) ACPC stands for the admission committee of Professional courses.
Q) On what basis ACPC B.arch admission seat is allotted to the candidates?
A) Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit marks secured in the previous academic years.