CLAT PG Eligibility Criteria 2022: The Consortium of NLUs holds the responsibility of deciding the eligibility criteria for CLAT LLM 2022. If you wish to apply for the entrance exam you need to fulfill the CLAT PG Eligibility Criteria. This post shall provide you with complete details regarding the eligibility criteria, educational qualification, and more.
CLAT is the Common Law Admission Test conducted for admission into law courses in 21 National Law Universities across India. It is an offline mode of exam conducted for 120 marks.
CLAT PG 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before you proceed with the CLAT Registration, you need to go through the eligibility criteria completely to avoid the rejection of application forms.
The major eligibility criteria for CLAT PG is that you must have completed a bachelor degree in law. You must have done either 3 years or 5 years UG in law course.
CLAT LLM Eligibility Criteria 2022
Here are the eligibility criteria explained for CLAT PG Exam 2022. Go through the CLAT PG eligibility criteria now and keep all your documents ready to fill the forms.
CLAT PG Educational Qualification 2022
- You must have completed 3 years or 5 years LLB from a university recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in April/May 2022 are also eligible to apply for CLAT 2022. But such candidates need to possess a qualified mark sheet during counseling.
CLAT PG Minimum Qualifying Marks
- You must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate in the qualifying examination or equivalent.
- If you belong to SC or ST category, then you need to secure a minimum of 45% aggregate in the qualifying exam or equivalent.
CLAT PG Age Limit 2022
There is no age limit to apply for CLAT LLM 2022. If you fulfill other eligibility criteria completely, then you can apply for CLAT 2022.
CLAT PG Tie-Breaker
In case of equal marks, the break of tie shall be by the following procedure and order as under:
- Higher age;
- Computerized draw of lots.
CLAT PG 2022 Eligibility Criteria Important Points
- If you fail to meet the eligibility criteria and proceed to fill the application form, your candidates will be rejected. Hence ensure to check the eligibility carefully before you proceed with registration.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination must secure the minimum qualifying marks prescribed in the eligibility.
- You need to submit the official marks sheet during the counseling process and seat allotment. In case you fail to produce the official documents, your candidates will be disqualified.
- Candidates applying under reserved categories need to produce the required domicile certificates during document verification.
CLAT PG Eligibility Criteria FAQs
Q. What is the eligibility criteria for CLAT PG 2022?
A. As per the CLAT PG eligibility criteria, you must have completed a bachelor’s degree in law with a minimum of 50% marks.
Q. I am currently pursuing a final year bachelor’s degree. Can I apply for CLAT PG 2022?
A. Yes, you can apply for CLAT PG 2022 if you are in your final year degree, but you need to provide the official qualifying marks sheet during the counselling process.
Q. Does the eligibility vary between CLAT UG and PG?
A. Yes, the eligibility criteria are different for CLAT UG and PG exam. CLAT UG is for a bachelor’s degree while CLAT PG is for post-graduation.
Q. Is there any age limit for CLAT PG 2022 Exam?
A. No, there is no age limit prescribed for CLAT PG examination 2022.
Q. How many times can I appear for CLAT PG?
A. There is no limit for the number of attempts for CLAT PG however you need to fulfil the eligibility criteria mentioned by the Consortium of NLUs.