IPMAT Eligibility Criteria 2023: Only three institutes in India offer the Integrated Program in Management (IPM): IIM Indore, IIM Rohtak, and Nirma University, Ahmadabad. You must take the Integrated Program in Management Aptitude Test (IPMAT), which is conducted separately by IIM Indore IPM and IIM Rohtak IPM, to get admitted to these three institutes’ IPM programs. IIM Indore IPM and Nirma University accept IPMAT- Indore scores. While IIM Rohtak IPM has its admission exam called IPMAT-Rohtak, IIM Rohtak IPM has its entrance exam called IPMAT-Rohtak. Each institute has its own set of requirements for admission.
IPMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria [Rohtak & Indore]
Before applying for the test, make sure you review the IPMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria 2023 for IIM-Indore and IIM Rohtak. All of the most recent data regarding IPMAT Eligibility, including educational prerequisites, age restriction, and more, are included here.
Candidates for the IPMAT Indore and IPMAT Rohtak must also verify the reservation rules and any other eligibility requirements before applying. The IPMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria for both IPMAT- Indore and IPMAT- Rohtak will be discussed in depth below.
IPMAT Exam Eligibility Criteria 2023
IPMAT, or Integrated Programme in Management Aptitude Test, is an admission test administered by IIM-Indore to candidates interested in enrolling in the IPM program. IPM is a 5-year integrated program in which a candidate can earn both a Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree while enrolled in a single IPM program.
IPMAT Indore Eligibility Criteria 2023
Candidates applying for IPMAT 2023 (IIM-Indore) should read the IPMAT IIM-Indore Eligibility Criteria 2023 carefully before proceeding. Examine the educational requirements, as well as the age restriction eligibility, relaxation, and other factors.
Read More: IPMAT Cut Off Marks 2023 [Rohtak & Indore]
IPMAT Indore Age Limit 2023
Candidates in the general category appearing for IPMAT 2023 (IIM-Indore) must have been born on or after August 1, 2002 (SC/ST/PwD candidates have a 5-year age relaxation and must have been born on or after August 1, 1997).
IPMAT Indore Educational Qualification 2023
- Candidates must have completed class 12th/HSC or an equivalent examination in 2020, 2021, or 2023 from an accredited school.
- Candidates in the general/NC-OBC/EWS categories must have received a minimum of 60% in the 10th and 12th grades.
- Candidates from the SC/ST/PWD categories are offered a 5% discount and must have received a minimum of 55 percent in the 10th and 12th grades.
- Candidates who have passed their 10th and/or 12th grades through international boards such as IGCSE and IB (International Baccalaureate) are also eligible to apply.
Read More: How To Prepare For IPM Interview 2023
Regardless of the Board’s Regulation (e.g., best 5/4 topics in ICSE/ISC), the percentage of the candidate for class 10th and 12th would be evaluated based on the aggregate marks of all the subjects that would appear on the mark sheet.
- If the candidate’s mark sheet contains grades rather than marks, the grades will be converted to marks using a process approved by the Board/ Competent Authority.
- Candidates who passed their 12th-grade exams in the years 2021-22 are also eligible to take this test, provided they meet the eligibility conditions outlined above.
- Such candidates will be given a program on a provisional basis if they are chosen. Candidates must appear before the authorities with a regular 10th and 12th-grade mark sheet with the requisite percentage as stated above at the time of registration. They should also have a migration certificate since failure to do so would result in the cancellation of their provisional entry.
IIM-Indore retains the right to determine the eligibility requirements, including equivalency, percentage marks, recognition of qualifying examinations, intake, and so forth.
Read More: IPMAT Exam Pattern 2023 [Rohtak Indore]
IPM Rohtak Eligibility Criteria 2023
The eligibility is based on the previous year’s notice; however, this year’s letter may include an update.
- For General/EWS/NC-OBC category students, a minimum of 60% in 10th and 12th grade is necessary to be eligible to apply for the IPM program at IIM-Rohtak.
- For SC/ST/PwD (DAP) category students, a minimum of 55 percent in the 10th and 12th grades is necessary to be eligible to apply for the IPM program at IIM-Rohtak.
- As of July 31, 2023, the applicant must not be older than 20 years old.
- Candidates who are expected to finish their 12th Standard/ HSC before July 31, 2023, are also eligible to apply, according to the IPMAT 2023 eligibility requirements.
- After satisfying the above-mentioned qualifying conditions, reservations would be valid according to Government of India (GOI) guidelines.
Read More: How To Prepare For IPMAT 2023
IPM Eligibility Criteria FAQs
Q: Will I get any intimation regarding the IPMAT result?
A: No, applicants are not informed individually regarding the declaration of results.
Q: Does IIM Indore releases the scorecard of IPMAT 2023?
A: Yes, candidates can download their IPMAT scorecard by logging with the credentials.
Q: I have forgotten my IPMAT password. How can I download my scorecard?
A: If the candidates have forgotten their password they can retrieve the password by clicking ‘Forget Password’.
Q: What is the minimum percentage required to apply for IPMAT?
A: Candidates from General category must have minimum 60%, Candidates from SC/ST/PwD must have minimum 55% in higher secondary education.