KVS Admission Online Application Form 2020: In this article, we are going to give you details on how to fill KVS Admission application form for Class 1 to Class 12. The admission process has been started for all the classes and you can apply at Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Website from 20-07-2020 to 07-08-2020.
Interested parents who are aiming their child to study in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Schools should apply for admission to concerned schools. You can also apply online by filling the KVS Online application form at kvs.gov.in. Candidates have to follow some KVS Guidelines while submission of the application form.
KVS Admission Guidelines For Class I:
- Child’s age must be 5 years on March 31, 2020. Children who are born on 1st April 2020 are also eligible for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Process.
- Admission is given to the child based on the priority wise and Category wise. The priority guidelines are also given here.
KVS Admission 2020: How To Apply
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has started the KVS Admission process for Class 1 from the 20th of July 2020 onwards. The last date for KVS Online admission process for Class 1 is 07th August 2020. And also, for Class 2 to Class 12th grades, the admission process has also started. So, you can apply for the KVS admission until the last date. Here we have given all the details on the KVS Online admission process.
Steps to Apply For KVS Admission 2020
Interested candidates required to fill the KVS Application form online only at kvs.gov.in. In any manner, offline applications are not accepted. So, everybody should send the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan admission application form online only. The online acceptance of the KVS Application will be going to end on 07th August 2020.
- You have to visit the official portal of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
- On the homepage of KVS Portal, Find the Admission link.
- Click on the link. A new KVS Admission page is displayed on the screen.
- Now read all the general instructions and admission guidelines are mentioned on the page.
- Fill the application form and click on the submit button.
- Now, take the print out of the submitted KVS Online admission application form for future reference.
Parents can also download the application for their child from the website. Just need to fill the application form and send it.
Documents Required For KVS Admission 2020
Parents have to keep all the scanned documents ready for the submission of the KVS Application form. The following documents required for the submission of the application form are:
- Scanned passport size photo of the child and it must be under 256 kb. The file must be JPEG format.
- Birth Certificate of the child (JPEG format Under 256 kb)
- Caste certificate in case you are applying under SC/ST/Economically Backward weaker sections.
- Transfer details of the parents or Grandfather and the details have to fill in the KVS Online application form.
General Instruction For Filling KVS Application Form 2020
Parents must be aware of the instructions for filling the KVS Application form. Below, We have given the instructions for filling the KVS Application form 2020.
The information submitted in the application must be correct, any wrong information filled in the application form is found, the parents of the child have to face legal actions abide by the rules and regulations. So, parents should aware of the KVS Guidelines and Instructions before submitting the application form.
Following are the details required for filling up the application form are
- Valid Mobile Number
- Transfer Details of Parents/Grand Parents
- Birth Certificate
- Valid Email Address
- Caste Certificate in case you are applying under SC/ST Candidates
Two necessary steps are involved in Successfully submitting the KVS Online application form are:
1. Registering on the Portal: After successful registration on the KVS Portal, a unique login code is generated. Please note it in a safe place.
2. Filling and Submitting the KVS Application Form: You need to submit the online application form by using the login code. After filling the application form and choice filling the schools click on the Submit application button. Then the application submission code is generated that is different from the login code. The list of documents should be submitted for the completion of the admission process.
Completing the registration process is not completing the submission of the application form. You have to register and also have to fill the KVS Online admission application form for the completion of the admission process.
For registration and submission of the KVS Application form, you need to verify with the OTP. So candidates have to give the valid mobile number of your’s instead of giving relatives, friends, cybercafe mobile number.
Parents have to keep in mind that the details submitted in the registration process cannot be changed at the time of submission of the application form. So be careful in filling the details in the KVS Admission application form.
You can also save the details in the application form by clicking on the SAVE button. The partially filled details in the application can be filled later.
After filling all the data in the application form, verify it once again before clicking on the submit application button. Once the filled application is submitted no edit option will be given for you from there onwards.
KVS Registration For First Time User
For the first time, he/she needs to register on the KVS Portal. The following information have to be filled in the KVS Online application form.
- First Name of Child: This is a mandatory field
- Middle Name of Child: Space or dot or Name
- Last Name of Child: Space or dot or Name
- Is the child differently-abled?
- Date of Birth of Child: This is a mandatory field. Candidates have to enter the date of birth as mentioned on the date of birth of certificate.
- Whether a child or grandchild of KVS employee: This is also a mandatory field. Select the options from the drop-down menu if your grandfather is a KVS employee. If not, select the option not applicable.
- Email Address: Enter the valid email id address that is useful for the communication process regarding the KVS admission process.
- Mobile Number: Also enter the valid mobile number that helps to verify the OTP.
- Type the Captcha Code: Before clicking on the “Register” button. Fill the captcha code in the box for verification purposes.
- Verify OTP: Candidates are required to verify the mobile number.
- Verify button. After clicking on the Verify button. Acknowledgment page containing the login code is displayed on the screen.
The above completes the registration process but DOES NOT complete the KVS admission application form submission process.
Login to the KVS Admission Application Portal
To login to the KVS Application form, you need to have credentials such as login code, Date of Birth, Mobile Number. After entering the details in the KVS Online application form, click on the login button.
Filling the KVS Admission Application and Uploading the documents
To complete the application form process, you have to fill the 5 sections in the application form. The five sections are:1.Basic Information, 2.Parent Details, 3.Choice of Schools 4. Upload Documents 5.Declaration and Submit
In the Basic information section, Candidates have to fill the details in KVS Admission 2020 application form such as Child’s first name, Child’s Middle Name, Child’s Last Name, Date of Birth of the child, Whether child/grandchild of KVS employees, Differently abled, Differently abled Type, Gender, Whether applying in Single Girl Child category, Family Income Group, Caste Category, Blood Group.
After entering the details in the basic information section in the KVS Application form, click on the Save application button. If you want to edit or change the details in the application form, you can change it by logging in to the account
In the parent details section, fill the details such as Title, Full Name, Nationality, Country of Residence, State of Residence, City of Residence, Residential address, Pincode of Residence, Telephone number of Residence, Personal Phone number, Personal Email Address, Occupation, Organisation.
Once you have entered the data in the parent details section. Now click on the Next section tab.
Choice of Schools
The details are Choose State in which Vidyalaya is located, Select Vidyalaya, Vidyalaya Category, Region, Sponsoring agency, Location Type, Vidyalaya Location Map, Distance of Vidyalaya from residence, Select Organisation, Select employment status, Service priority Category, Select parent/grandparent whose Service priority category and transfers are to be considered for admission, Parent’s retirement date.
After filling the details in the choice of schools section, Now click on the next section tab.
Now candidates have to upload the documents in this section such as birth certificate, Passport size photo, grandchildren of PSU, grandchildren of KVS employees, Caste certificate children applying under SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS/BPL category, Differently abled certificate, Children applying under service category, Proof of residence certificate, A certificate of retirement for retired uniformed Defence employees. After filling the details in the choice of schools section, Now click on the next section tab.
Declaration and Submit
After filling the KVS Admission form and uploading required documents, please read the declaration and accept the declaration by clicking on the check-boxes displayed next to the declaration statements
To cancel an already submitted application form, you need to login to the portal using the same Login Code used to fill and submit the application. The status of your application will be displayed as “Submitted” along with the date and time when you submitted the form
A button labeled “Cancel Your submitted application form” will also be shown. On clicking this button, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number (this is to prevent accidental cancelation of your application). After entering the OTP correctly on the portal, your submitted application will be canceled and the status of the application will be changed to “Canceled”.
An email and SMS will also be sent to the registered email address and registered mobile number respectively informing you about the cancelation of your application.
Your Application Submission Code will no longer be valid, and no information provided by you in the canceled application will be visible to KVS. In effect, your application will NOT be considered by KVS any more for admission.
Re-Applying after canceling a submitted KVS application form:
After canceling a submitted application, you can reapply using the same Login Code. In order to do this, please login using your Login Code (the same one that you had used to submit and subsequently cancel the submitted application form)
You will see a message saying your earlier submitted application form was canceled. You will also see two buttons labeled “Re-Apply with existing data” and “Re-Apply afresh”.
To use data from the last submitted and canceled application form (so that it is easier for you to re-apply), click the button labeled “Re-apply with existing data”. On clicking this button, a fresh application form (this is NOT the same as your canceled application form) will open with previously entered data pre-filled.
You can now make any required changes and submit the fresh application form, resulting in the generation of a new Application Submission Code.
To re-apply without using data from the last submitted and canceled application, simply click on the “Re-Apply afresh” button. A fresh application form with only pre-filled registration data will open. This form can now be filled and submitted, resulting in the generation of a new Application Submission Code.
The new Application Submission Code will be used for all subsequent processing of your newly submitted application and for further use by the schools. Your earlier Application Submission Code is invalid and will not be available to KVS.
FAQ’s on KVS Online Admission Application 2020
1. How Can I Apply For KVS Admission 2020?
A. Candidates can apply online on the website www.kvs.gov.in for the KVS Online admission 2020.
2. What are the Documents Required for the Submission of KVS Application Form 2020?
A. Candidates have to submit a birth certificate, caste certificate, Income certificate, and other certificates that are required for applying for KVS Admission 2020.
3. Who is eligible for filling KVS Application form 2020?
A. Central Govt Employees, Grand Child of Member of Parliament, Ex-army & Army, State Govt Employees, Self employees can apply for the KVS admission 2020 for their child.
4. What is the amount of fee should I pay for applying KVS Admission 2020?
A.No application fee is required for applying Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Admission 2020
5. For Class I KVS Admission How can I apply?
A. Guardians or parents of the child have to submit the KVS Online admission application form from the official website.